剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
if I didn't think it was the best thing for you.
原来是你把幕府的人引来的
You. You brought in the shogun's man.
这个世界就是这样 女性的出路寥寥无几
This is the world. It grants women a fixed number of paths.
名正言顺的妻子或伤风败德的妓♥女♥
Proper wife or improper whore.
不要感到惊讶 你已经不是小孩子了
Don't be shocked. You're not a child anymore.
你必须看清事情的本来面目
You have to see things as they are.
是的 我为你选了一条路
Yes, I picked a path for you.
你把我卖♥♥给了一个有钱人的儿子
You sold me to a rich man's son.
这跟做妓♥女♥有什么区别?
How's that any different than being a whore?
在这样的酒馆里
In a tavern like that right now
皮条客和人贩子
are purveyors and flesh-traders
往来各个村庄 购买♥♥女孩
traveling village to village for girls to buy.
而女孩们都是被自己的家人卖♥♥掉的
And girls are bought, sold by their own families.
问问她们 两者是否有区别吧
Ask them if it's different.
嫁给一个正确的人做妻子 可以争取到幸福
There is happiness to be stolen as a wife to the right man.
哪怕嫁给错误的人也可以
Even to the wrong one.
或多或少 日积月累
Bits and pieces, over time.
我直到现在才发现
To find out only now
你从来都不相信我
you never believed in me.
明美!
Akemi!
这双脚根本不适合在大街上行走
These feet were never meant for the open road.
太软了 就像…刚出锅的豆腐
So soft, like… fresh tofu.
明美
Akemi.
这是什么情况?
What is this?
老家伙 别再跟着我了 你买♥♥不起我的
You old goat, stop following me. You can't afford me.
我走到哪里都有仰慕者追随
My fans follow me everywhere.
我刚离开岛原最高级的妓院
I just left Shimabara's most exclusive brothel
想找一家能配得上我技艺的妓院
to find employment somewhere worthy of my talents as a courtesan.
你会被卖♥♥到天价的!
You'd fetch an astronomical price!
我做了一辈子皮条客 很多女孩都假装自己是公主
I've been a purveyor all my life. Plenty of girls pretend to be a princess.
只有你真正算是公主
You really could be one.
我卖♥♥过的女孩都不及你一半优雅
I never sold a girl half as elegant as you.
不会有的
No one has.
我演奏的日本筝 曾让一屋子武士达到高♥潮♥
My koto playing once brought an entire room of samurai to orgasm.
根本不用掀起我的裙摆
Didn't have to lift my hem.
够了 明美 跟我来
That's enough. Akemi, come with me.
带着你那干瘪的老二 去找别的女孩哭吧
Take your shriveled old dick and go cry for some other girl.
这位姑娘就交给五郎照顾了
This one's in Goro's care now.
你是说你现在没有契约在身吗?
You were saying you don't have a contract now?
我的上一任雇主想让我招待一位
My last employer tried to have me entertain a man
我明知会对我动手的人
I knew would raise a hand to me.
他告诉我 女人别无选择 只能接受自己的命运
He told me a woman has no choice but to accept her fate.
但我知道还有另一条路 一条我自己选的路
But I know there's another path. One I choose for myself.
我听说在美保关有一家高级店
I hear there's a fine parlor in Mihonoseki.
小姐 你太幸运了!
Oh, miss. You are in luck!
你需要有人帮你谈判
You need someone to negotiate for you.
给你最高的价格!
Get you the best price!
五郎到处都是熟人
Goro knows everyone.
从京都到江户的高级妓院
All the best brothels from Kyoto to Edo,
如果你喜欢 美保关也没问题
uh, or Mihonoseki if you like.
我们一天内就能抵达!
We can be there in a day!
你骑我的马去 求你了 请务必保持脚部的柔软
You take my horse. Please. Have to keep those feet supple.
明美 你不知道自己在做什么
Akemi, you don't know what you're doing.
年轻时 我见过很多完美的剑客
In my youth, I saw enough flawless swordsmen
让我深知 自己永远无法成为其中一员
to know I'd never be one.
所以我把精力放在其他艺术上了
I put my effort into other arts.
商业 茶道
Commerce. Tea.
这个茶鼎在新堂家族 已经传承三百年了
That kettle has been in the Shindo clan for 300 years.
漂亮的铁器
Beautiful ironwork.
我们这里没有秘密
We have no secrets here.
你本来应该独自赴约的 不过也罢 你认为会有袭击
You were meant to be alone. Fair. You expected an attack.
我手无寸铁 只有一把切豆饼的小刀
I am unarmed, but for a small knife to cut bean cake.
我们有自己的剑
We have our swords.
也许我们周围的峭壁里 藏着500名弓箭手
Maybe I have 500 archers hidden in the cliffs around us.
你是新堂平次
You are Heiji Shindo.
你贩卖♥♥人口和鸦♥片♥ 更主要是枪♥支♥
You trade in flesh, opium, chiefly guns.
西方非法商人的中间人
Middleman to illegal traders from the West.
你一直在找我
You have been looking for me.
我是要找一个跟你有联♥系♥的人
For a man you are connected with.
我跟很多人都有联♥系♥
I am connected with many men.
白人
The white man.
日本没有白人
There are no white men in Japan.
这是法律 没人会违法的
That's the law. No one would break the law.
阿拜贾·福勒
Abijah Fowler.
阿拜贾·福勒
Abijah Fowler.
那是他的名字
That is his name.
你跟福勒有什么过往?
And what business do you have with Fowler?
他是我出生时 在日本的三个白人之一
He was one of the three white men who were in Japan when I was born.
我会杀掉他们三个人
I will kill all three of them.
你出生时 日本有四个白人
There were four white men when you were born.
现在只有三个了
There are three now.
福勒和我有交易
Fowler and I have dealings.
长♥期♥约定
Long-standing arrangements.
你的生意不重要
Your business is unimportant.
你就不能顾及主客之道 装出关心的样子吗?
You can't muster the appearance of concern for your host?
我在朝你这边看 但眼中根本没有你
I look your way and don't even see you.
你想杀死我的合作伙伴 我被请求阻止那样的事发生
You mean to kill my partner. I am bidden to prevent that.
我派出了四大毒牙
I sent the Four Fangs.
我杀掉了四大毒牙
I killed the Four Fangs.
这证明你异常厉害
That proves you formidable, uncommonly.
我可以继续雇佣更多更昂贵的杀手
Now I can keep hiring more and more expensive cutthroats,
你可以继续干掉他们 这将花费我们的钱 以及你的时间
and you can keep killing them, which will cost us money, and you, time.
这样对谁都没有益处
This benefits no one.
但你很幸运
But you're lucky.
我很明智 经验丰富
I am wise. Experienced.
我知道有些问题是无法解决的
I know some problems you simply can't kill.
一个提议
An offer.
而且数额非常可观
A very pretty one.
五万两
Fifty thousand ryo.
我们还会任命你为仙台藩的新大名
And we appoint you the new lord of the Sendai-han.
那里盛产木材、清酒和丝绸
Rich in lumber, sake, and silk.
现任大名是一个放荡之人
The current lord is a debauch.
幕府将军会应我们的要求任命继任者
The shogun will appoint a successor at our request.
他做大部分事情都会应我们的要求
He does most things at our request.
我已经起草好书信了
I have the letters prepared.
仙台大名阿水 何乐不为呢?
Lord Mizu of Sendai. Why not?
作为回报
In return,
你必须向我保证
you would have to offer an assurance
你将不再怀有恶意 无论是对我
you will let go of all ill intention toward me…
还是对福勒
And Fowler.
保证
An assurance.
其实是小事一桩 不用付出什么
Well, it's a small thing. Nothing at all, really.
只要你的右手拇指
Your right thumb.
我会将其作为对我的承诺
I take it with me as a promise
承诺你将不再对我们拔剑相向
that you will never grasp a sword against us again.
你的刀不只是切豆饼呢
Your knife cuts more than bean cake.
其实没什么可耻的
There's no shame in it.
很多最有权势的大名都喜穿长袖 这不是没有理由的
Many of the most powerful lords have reason to wear long sleeves.
等等 你还欠我一场对决
Oh, hold on, hold on. You owe me a fight first. Me.
你觉得他们在做什么?
What do you think they're doing?
你会做饭吗?
You cook?
那就做吧
Then cook.
我拒绝
I refuse.
我对金钱和权力没有兴趣
I have no interest in money or power.
我对快活也没有兴趣
I have no interest in being happy.
我只想得到满足
Only satisfied.
这是你意料之中的事
This you expected.
是吗?
Did I?
毕竟你把商业视为艺术
A man for whom commerce is art.
你都计划好了
This you planned for
你有安排袭击或者第二种提议
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表