剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
More of Hamata's men?
就是她 明美公主 我们找到她了
That's her, Princess Akemi. We found her.
奉德信大地大人之命
By order of Lord Daichi Tokunobu,
他的女儿必须跟我们一起回去
his daughter must return with us.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
对吗 阿水?
Right, Mizu?
有什么问题吗?
Do we have a problem here?
搞定他
Get him.
把她带走吧
Take her.
放开我!阿水!放开我!
Get off of me! Mizu! Get off of me!
让我走!
Let me go! Let me go!
阿水!
Mizu!
阿水!
Mizu!
师♥父♥ 你就这样袖手旁观吗?
Master? You just stood there.
这样对她更好
She's better off.
你不配做武士 武士是光荣的
You are no samurai. A samurai is honorable.
我从没说过自己是武士
I never said I was a samurai.
是你说的 我只想走我的复仇之路
You did. I am on the path of revenge.
这条路上没有爱情 没有友情 也没有软弱
There's no place on it for love or friendship or weakness.
现在我得去杀一个人
Now, I have a man to kill.
这种可怕的生物是怎么来的呢?
How did this terrible creature come to be?
只有仇恨是不够的
Hate alone was not enough.
还需要一种要素
It took one more ingredient.
被背叛…败坏过的爱
Love… poisoned by betrayal,
带来了许许多多的流血和悲哀
to bring so much bloodshed and woe
创造了冤魂
to create the onryō.
由衷感谢
Our humble thanks
我们最仁慈的幕府将军
to our most benevolent shogun.
一段骇人听闻的故事
A terrifying tale.
我们答应过 会带你见识江户最有趣的娱乐项目
We promised you the finest entertainment here in Edo,
对吗 明美?
did we not, Akemi?
是的 大人
Yes, my lord.
只有一件事不够准确
Only one thing was inaccurate.
是吗?
Huh. Was it now?
是的
Indeed.
您知道的 我遇到过一次冤魂
You see, I met an onryō once.
一个真正的冤魂
A real one.
但那冤魂并没有爱的能力
But it was incapable of love.
我在其眼中寻找爱意
I searched its eyes for a sign of love
寻找怜悯或善良的痕迹
or mercy or good.
结果只看到黑暗
There was only darkness.
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表