剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
Didn't I kill you?
你们应该感谢我们 帮你们省去了围城的无聊
You can thank us for saving you the tedium of a siege.
免得让孩子们忍♥饥挨饿
Starving children.
我相信你是有远见的
I credit you with vision.
你想要保护一处美丽的遗产
You wanted to preserve a beautiful heritage
不受世界变化的影响
from a changing world to be, let be,
保证绝对的与世隔绝
in strict isolation.
这种情况可能已经持续几个世纪了
It might have lasted a handful of centuries.
但你变贪婪了
But you got greedy.
你看了我们的信
You read our letter.
二十年前 你看了我和我搭档的信
Twenty years ago, my partners and me.
然后你回复:“好的”
And you said, "Yes."
这点小生意会造成什么损害呢?
What's the harm in a little trade?
墙上的一处小裂缝而已
A small crack in the wall.
在你的角度 根本看不出子弹需要的空间有多小
All that vision, you couldn't see how little space a bullet needs.
我无法发现一个新世界 所以我要自己揭示一个新世界
I couldn't discover a new world, so I'm gonna reveal one.
我的新幕府将打破你设定的边界
My new shogun will break open your welded borders.
向西方开放日本
Open Japan wide to the West.
我们要用我们的人♥民♥淹没你们的土地
We'll flood your land with our people,
用我们的音乐 我们的耻辱 面包和牛奶淹没你们的土地
our music, our shame, bread, and milk
直到你们觉得 像我这样丑陋的面容比你们还美
until you think an ugly face like mine more beautiful than your own.
你以为我怕死吗?
You think I fear death?
把枪收起来吧
Put away your gun.
我要光荣地死去
I will die with honor.
不
Oh no.
他们需要看到
They need to see it.
你被羞辱
Your humiliation.
这样他们才会想清楚
That's how they'll know.
你们可以选择臣服于我们 或者选择死去
You will bow to us, or you will die now.
毛利大名
Lord Mori.
真没想到你有如此气节
I didn't know you had it in you.
其他人呢?
Anyone else?
好了 我们继续吧
Well, let's get on with it.
我想接下来是将军的儿子们
The sons next, I think.
杀死他
Kill him.
有出城♥堡♥的通道吗?
Is there a passage out of the castle?
带你的家人去安全的地方 我们来挡住他们
Get your family to safety. We'll hold them back.
你应该在城♥堡♥外等候的
You were supposed to wait outside.
抱歉
Sorry.
阿水!
Mizu!
去追他 快去!
Go after him. Go!
林戈 快出城
Ringo, get out of the city.
出个价吧
Name your price.
你想要黄金?还是想当大名?
You want gold? You want to be a lord?
我都可以给你
It can all be yours.
这个人想杀死你
He will kill you...
用剑杀死你
with a sword.
停下来 这不是你的战斗
Stop. This isn't your fight.
这是你的战斗
It's your fight.
所以也是我的
So it's mine.
就这一次 听我说
For once in your life, listen.
我要你离开这里
I want you to go.
去北边的下水道找明美 找到她 然后赶快逃
Find Akemi at the north sewer, find her, and run.
荣誉毫无意义
Honor is meaningless.
武士除了死亡 什么都得不到
Nothing comes from being a samurai but death.
我们之间还没了结
We're not done yet.
我知道
I know.
你真是甩不掉呢
You just keep happening.
你无法想象 为了找到你 我都做过什么
You don't know what I've done to reach you.
除非你死 否则不会结束的
This doesn't end until you die.
他疯了
He's crazy.
我们得快点
We must hurry.
等等 我能拦住他们
Wait. I can stop this.
拦住这些士兵
The soldiers.
关 帮帮我 我们可以把他们困在里面
Seki, help me. We can trap them inside.
我们现在可以跑掉的
We can escape now.
然后活在他们的统治下吗?
And live under their rule?
如果他们赢了 就相当于我父亲赢了
If they win, my father wins.
关 不要啊!
Seki. Seki, no!
他们会当我们都被杀死了
They'll count us both among the dead.
如果你想走 就快走吧
Go, if you want.
永远听从自己的心意
Always only as you want.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
我对日本最大的期许
My… favorite dream for Japan
就是由你来统治这个国家
is the one ruled… by you.
我抚养你成人是为了…
I raised you to...
我把你抚养成人了
I raised you.
关
Seki.
关!
Seki!
把门锁上
Lock the gate.
大名们就在后面 他们会被困在里面的
The lords are coming. They'll be trapped.
他们看到你父亲死了 他们看到他受辱了
They saw your father die. They saw his shame.
他们本该在有机会时切腹自杀的
They should've opened their stomachs when they had the chance.
你现在是幕府将军了
You are shogun now.
这就是统治的意义
This is what it means to rule.
求你了 不要!
Please, no! No!
不!
No!
明美
Akemi.
关
Oh. Seki.
关 不
Seki, no.
他希望我得到自♥由♥
He wanted me to be free.
远离这种生活 远离皇室
Away from my life, from royalty.
远离这一切
All of it.
明美 他是对的
Akemi, he was right.
我们又找到彼此了
We found each other again.
我已经什么都不在乎了
I don't care about any of this anymore.
我只想做一个男人
I just want to be a man.
跟你在一起
With you.
我们会幸福的!
We could be happy!
来吧
Come.
关没让我逃跑
Seki didn't tell me to run.
他让我做自己想做的事
He told me to do what I want.
我们应该留下来
We should stay.
我们不必留下的
We don't have to.
我不需要成就伟大
I don't need to be great.
我只想要幸福
I just want to be happy.
我想成就伟大
I want to be great.
快点啊 师♥父♥
Come on, Master.
你的骨头像女人一样容易折断
Your bones break like a woman's.
你总是越来越强
Oh, you just keep getting better.
小姑娘
Little Miss.
所以你就是那个人?
So, you're the one?
世界上最大的城市正在被夷为平地
Biggest city in the world is burning to the ground
作为你复仇的血祭
as a blood sacrifice to your revenge.
亲爱的
Oh my dear,
那是你一半的白人血统在显现
that's your white half showing.
也许你真是我的孩子
Maybe you are mine.
你们当时有四个人
There were four of you
来日本交易枪♥支♥鸦♥片♥ 贩卖♥♥人口
come to Japan trading guns, opium, flesh.
另外两个人在哪里?
Where are the other two?
这样你就能把四个 “可能”是你父亲的人都杀了吗?
So you can kill all four of your "maybe" fathers?
告诉我
Tell me.
把我杀了 你就永远找不到他们了
Kill me, you'll never find them.
他们藏起来了
They're hidden.
连你漂亮的眼睛都找不到
Past even your pretty eyes.
我找到维奥莱了
I found Violet.
我找到你了
I found you.
我们很高调
We lived loud.
单凭你自己 永远找不到斯凯芬顿的
You'll never find Skeffington alone.
你跟他差不多高
You're tall like him.
你的漂亮眼睛很像劳特利
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表