剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
The last words I said to you, Goro?
“再跟我说话 我就戳进你的鼻子”
"Speak to me again, and I'll stab your nose."
能否暂时先不动武
If you could put off violence a moment,
让我介绍一下明美?
may I introduce Akemi?
来自祗园、受人尊敬的名妓
A revered courtesan from Gion.
见所未见的皇冠明珠
A castle topper if I ever saw one.
光是她的脚…
Her feet alone...
我们已经有公主表演了
We already have a princess act.
绝对不及明美的
Oh, not like Akemi.
唱歌♥ 跳舞 书法 古筝
Sings, dances, calligraphy, koto.
能像泽庵和尚一样辩经
Can debate the sutras like Takuan the Monk.
她不是你平常贩卖♥♥的 憔悴寡妇 彻夜醉鬼 或奉茶女婢
Not one of your usual wrung-out widows, nighthawks, and tea steepers.
你最富有的客人最喜欢的体♥位♥?
Your richest client's favorite position?
我在上面
Me, on top.
五郎 你有一点值得称赞 那就是你始终如一
Goro, one thing to credit you is you are consistent.
你一直都是白♥痴♥
Mm. -You're an idiot every day of your life.
你被骗了 她若是名妓 那我就是处♥女♥
You've been had. She's no more courtesan than I'm a maiden.
你是货真价实的 对吗?
You're the real thing, aren't you?
真正沐浴在牛奶里的公主
An actual princess bathed in milk.
处♥女♥ -我…
Virgin. -I...
你这辈子都没见过两根老二吧
You've barely seen two cocks your whole life.
但你的缺乏经验 可能是一个美丽的胎记 而不是疣
Hmm. But your inexperience may be a beauty mark, not a wart…
如果你想从事这行的话
If you want to work.
我想的
I do.
我会的
I will.
这里不是什么豪华风月场所
This is no fancy pleasure house
不是几小时的跳舞和诙谐谈话 就能应付的
with hours of dance and witty conversation.
艺妓希望
What the geisha hopes to avoid
在晚上避免的事情 就是我们的日常
at the end of the night is how we start the day.
我不会遮遮掩掩 说这是女人会喜欢的工作
I don't pretend it is work any woman likes,
但如果你能挺过来 那我会照顾你的周全
but if you can survive it, you will be safe in my care.
五郎 如果你的处♥女♥公主 今晚的表现令人满意 就给你50文钱
Goro, 50 ryo for your virgin princess if she performs to satisfaction tonight.
这是一次考验
A test.
明早来拿你的钱
Come in the morning to collect
或者接走你的姑娘
your money or your girl.
愿辩才天女指引你的双手和双脚
May the goddess Benzaiten guide your hands and those feet.
是的 姑娘 你就这样被买♥♥卖♥♥了
Yes, girl. Just like that, you've been bought and sold.
像结婚一样快
Fast as a marriage.
我叫明美
My name is Akemi.
如果你明天还在这里 我会记得的
I'll bother to remember that if you're still here tomorrow.
你的第一项考验 吃掉
Your first test, eat.
或者被吃掉
Or be eaten.
这是明美 一位真正的贵族
This is Akemi, an actual highborn noble.
不是像伊势那样靠脂粉堆砌出来的
More than just powder and priss, like Ise.
现在她后悔从爸爸的城♥堡♥里逃出来了
Right now, she's regretting running away from her daddy's castle.
完全没有
Not at all.
我渴望找到一位客人
I'm eager to find a customer.
给你 这是伊势的旧衣服
Here. One of Ise's old ones.
已经穿破了 但褶皱可以挡住 几乎看不出来
It's torn, but if you drape it, it hardly shows.
现在都是这样穿的吗? -这是京都最新的时尚
Is that how they're wearing it now? -It's the latest fashion in Kyoto.
你们都收拾一下出去吧
All of you, finish preening and get out there.
我数了数 还有四位客人没人陪 穿着裤子 系着钱包
I counted four men still alone with their pants on and purses tied.
我不想陪那个蓝眼怪胎
I'm not taking that blue-eyed freak.
为什么总给我丑八怪客人?
Why do I always get the ugly ones?
到目前为止 他把所有人都拒绝了
So far, he turned down everyone.
让他拒绝我吧
Let him turn down me.
还有我
And me.
交给我吧
I'll take him.
没有人会拒绝我 可以吗 妈妈?
No one ever refuses me. May I, Madame?
今晚“海象”亘理不是来了吗?
Isn't Watari the Walrus here tonight?
我的第一晚 你让我陪他 来证明自己 我足足陪了六个小时
On my first night, you made me prove my skills under him for six hours.
被压断两根肋骨呢
Cracked two ribs.
他已经胖到硬不起来了
He's gotten so fat, he can't get it up anymore.
我敢打赌 若有人 能让他的小海豹再叫一次
I bet he'd give a big blubbery bonus
他会给一大笔赏钱的
if someone could make his little seal bark again.
明美会去陪亘理大人
Akemi will take Master Watari.
如果你没能满足他
You fail to make him rise and fall,
如果你敢对他皱起你那完美的鼻子
you so much as wrinkle your perfect nose at him,
你就去门外雪地里等五郎吧
you wait in the cold for Goro.
我想先去…
First, I'd much rather...
没必要把这句话说完
There is no end to that sentence that matters.
我们会看着的
We'll be watching.
你真是娇弱呢
Oh! You are uncommonly delicate.
脱掉你的和服
Take off your kimono.
再来点清酒?
More sake?
大人好酒量
You can drink so much.
我打赌您当年肯定是一位骁勇的战士
I bet you were a mighty warrior in your day.
从未赢得过一场公平的决斗
Never won a fair fight.
靠近一点
Come closer.
若您的剑不锋利 那您定是智慧过人
If your sword isn't sharp, your wit is.
我确实喜欢文学艺术
I do enjoy the written arts.
一名文学武士 我就知道
A fellow warrior of words. I knew it.
你还读过书?
Oh! You read?
当然
Of course.
我过去常常从父亲的图书馆里偷书
I used to sneak books from my father's library
背诵导师禁止我读的所有诗歌♥
and memorize all the poetry my tutors forbade.
真的吗?你最喜欢的诗人是谁?
Really? And who's your favorite poet?
那可多了
Oh, so many.
正徹 源重之
Shotetsu. Minamoto no Shigeyuki.
我最喜欢一位女诗人
My favorite is this poetess,
小野小町
Ono no Komachi.
她的文字点燃了我的火焰 让我内心冒烟
Her words light a fire and fill me with smoke.
要我背诵吗?
Shall I recite?
我最想念你
I yearn for you most
在这没有月光的夜晚
On this moonless night…
我依旧醒着
I lie awake
热情的余烬充满我的胸膛
Hot embers of passion in my breast
点燃我的心
Setting my heart aflame
看看谁决定加入我们的狂欢了?
Look who decided to join our party!
你好 老朋友!我想你了
Hello, old friend! I missed you.
您喜欢连歌♥吗?
Do you enjoy renga?
你还懂连歌♥吗?
You know renga poetry too?
没有连歌♥ 算什么狂欢呢?
What's a party without renga?
您用俳句开头 我用两句连咏应和
You start with the haiku, I answer with two lines.
您写一笔 我写一笔
Your brushstroke. My brushstroke.
啜饮玉手捧起的溪水
Drink streams from soft hand
触碰我的舌头 味道愈发苦涩
Its taste bitter on my tongue
那是安神灵药
Soothing elixir
玉手之上也会流出奶水
From soft hands also streams milk
味道香甜
Its taste sweet
温暖我的胸膛
Warm to my breast
乳♥房♥♥仿佛两轮满月
Breasts like two full moons
照亮黑暗的大海
Illuminate the dark sea
用你的光芒包围我
Envelop me with your light…
月挂中天 只可远远浅酌
Heavenly orbs you must drink from afar
不然会烧焦你的皮肤
Or scorch your skin
让我看看您的笔触吧
Show me your brushstroke
火焰不能点燃冰块
Fire cannot burn ice
冰♥火♥交融 成为一眼温泉
Its touch makes it a hot spring
烧焦我吧 我将爆发
Sear me, I'll explode…
没有人能抓住阳光
No man can grasp the sunlight
只能崇拜转瞬即逝的光芒
Only worship fleeting rays
致敬太阳女神
To the sun goddess
我愿奉上
I give
甜美的
Sweet
甜美的…
Sweet…
甜美的身体蜜♥液♥
Sweet nectar of your body
而她拒绝这份礼物
A gift she declines
这是任何男人都无法抗拒的
One thing no man can resist.
他们自己
Himself.
夜晚刚刚过半 蓝眼的家伙那边顺利吗?
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表