剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
Still half the night left. Any luck with blue eyes yet?
他要求独处 谢天谢地
Eh, he asked to be alone. Thank goodness.
没人会拒绝我的
No one refuses me.
可以为您奉茶吗?
May I serve you?
您的眼睛!
Your eyes!
无论你要说什么抖机灵的侮辱之词 都不会有你想的那么机灵
Whatever clever insult comes next is not as clever as you think.
您的眼睛很美
They're beautiful.
除了大海和天空 我从未见过这种颜色
A color I've never seen outside the sea and sky.
这样啊
Huh. I see.
你的妈妈桑解释过 说什么吸引男人去妓院的
Your Madame explained how it's some essential part of the soul
是灵魂的精髓 说到底不过是赤♥裸♥裸的奉承
that draws men to brothels when it's only naked flattery.
男人通常会吃这套吗?
Do men usually fall for this?
我认识的那些人 是的
The ones I've known. Yes.
我以为是茶呢
I thought it was tea.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
妈妈桑觉得 您可能更喜欢清酒 来帮您放松
Madame thought you might prefer sake to help you relax.
不如小酌一口吧
Maybe just a sip.
那你要陪我一杯 我后面还有凶险的任务
If you'll join me. I have ugly business coming.
突然间 我很开心有人陪我了
Suddenly, I'm glad for company.
敬恭维
To flattery.
热酒
Hot.
在我的家乡 男人都喜欢热酒
Where I'm from, that's how the men prefer it.
京都
Kyoto.
我只去过那里一次 是最近的事
I've only been there once, recently.
那里很美 不是吗?
Beautiful, isn't it?
又脏又挤
Dirty and crowded.
到处都是自命不凡的人 自以为是剑客
Full of puffed-up crows posing as swordsmen.
我打败了那里最可笑的武士
I beat the most ridiculous samurai there.
如果可以这样称呼他
If you can call him that.
我把他的发髻砍掉了 然后他来追我
I cut off his chignon. Then he came chasing after me,
要求重新对决 说我毁了他的婚约
demanding a rematch, saying I ruined his engagement.
我觉得比起他的婚姻 他更生气自己的头发被毁
I think he was angrier about his hair than his marriage.
他叫什么名字来着?
What was his name?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
无所谓了 反正他现在死了
Anyway. He's dead now.
什么?
What?
是啊 我把他杀了
Oh yeah. I killed him.
她很厉害啊
She's good.
放开我!
Let me go!
别碰我!
Get off me!
你以为我不记得你了?
You think I don't remember you?
德信家的明美公主
Princess Akemi of the Tokunobu clan.
你给我的酒里下药了
You drugged my cup.
真希望是毒药!
I wish it was poison!
泰弦啊
Oh, Taigen.
别哭丧了
Oh, shut up.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
我给他留了一条命 还有一份决斗契约
I left him with his life and a contract to fight.
他还活着?他在哪里?
He's alive? Where is he?
你大老远跑来 只为挽救注定失败的婚约?
You came all this way to save a doomed engagement?
你父亲可能已经找了 一位年轻英俊的大名娶你为妻呢
Your father probably lined up a nice young replacement lord to marry.
是幕府将军的儿子
The shogun's son.
在我们的世界里 女人完全没有好的选择
Women in our world don't have a single good option.
而你不然
Except you.
就像一些神奇的森林生物
Like some magical forest creature,
你可以得到任何你想要的
you could have anything you want,
结果你求着要吃垃圾
and then you beg to eat trash.
你要了一个妞儿
You got a girl.
一个美妞
A pretty girl.
等等 你是怎么做到的?
Wait. How does that work?
她不是普通女子 她是公主
She's not a girl. She's a princess.
她是泰弦的公主 她想杀了我
She's Taigen's princess, and she tried to kill me.
如果她乱叫 就杀了她
She screams, kill her.
如果她乱动 就杀了他
She moves, kill her.
什么?我不能杀她
What? I can't kill her.
你以为徒弟都要做什么?
What do you think an apprentice does?
你一定要盯着我吗?
Do you have to stare?
抱歉
Sorry.
滨田的赌场里全是他的千爪军团
Hamata's gambling house is filled with his Thousand Claws.
他从来不让绢代离开他的视线
He never lets Kinuyo out of his sight.
除非是艾灸医生每天凌晨过来
Only when the moxa doctor comes each dawn
治疗滨田带给她的疼痛
to treat the sores Hamata gave her.
即便如此 他信任的保镖也会监视着
Even then, his trusted bodyguard keeps watch.
我会保护你
I'll protect you.
跑去找守夜人 告诉他们有人打起来了
Run to the night watchman. Tell him there's been a fight.
两个人
Two people.
听到了吗 小子?
You hear me, boy?
去大门 快去!
To the gate. Go!
你给她做出那个姿势了吗?
You showed her the sign?
她是如何回应的?
What did she sign back?
她懂了
She understood.
在小岛最远端 在岩石伸向海岸之际 有一口井
At the furthest point, before rock becomes shore, is a well.
往北一百步是一扇被潮水淹没的门
A hundred paces north is a door covered by tide.
它通向海底的一条隧♥道♥
It leads to a tunnel under the sea
可以直抵福勒城♥堡♥的中心
into the belly of Fowler's castle.
睡上一整天 然后去赴死吧
Sleep the day. Then go and die.
我应该杀了你
I should have just killed you.
那是我的错 我想先见见你
That was my mistake. I wanted to meet you first.
看看你对泰弦有多大的影响力 让他弃我而去
To see what power you have over Taigen to send him running from me.
在你的面具下 你并非装出来的杀手模样
Under your mask, you're not the killer you pretend to be.
你走吧
Just go.
我还以为你是一个与众不同的人
I thought you had to be something special.
你的脸根本没那么吓人
Your face isn't even so scary.
你只是…很愤怒
You're just… angry.
我明白他为什么喜欢你了
I see why he likes you.
你就像我们儿时的泰弦一样
You're just like Taigen when we were children.
一个小兔崽子
A fucking brat.
你早就认识他?
You knew him?
小子
Boy.
杀光所有人 然后一把火烧掉这里
Kill everyone. Then burn it down.
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表