剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
You worked all night. Thought you might be hungry.
板垣老人的招牌鱼饺
Old man Itagaki's famous fish dumplings.
小滨村唯一的好东西
Only good thing about Kohama.
我以前从没吃过
I've never tried them before.
还记得吗?我是只吃水沟垃圾的狗
Remember? I was just a dog who ate gutter scraps.
你的剑
Your blade.
这种钢不适合我
The steel wouldn't form for me.
那又如何?
So what?
你必须干掉
You have to go after
福勒那混♥蛋♥ 以免太迟了
that son-of-a-bitch Fowler before it's too late.
“剑是武士的灵魂”
"The sword is the soul of the samurai."
不是的 那是道场对新学生的说法
No, that's just what they tell first-year students in the dojo.
你很厉害 也许比我还强
You're good. Maybe better than me.
本来没人比我更强的
And no one is better than me.
听着 武器并不重要
Look, the weapon doesn't matter.
你用锤子也可以击败他
You could beat him with a hammer.
给你 站起来
Here. Get up.
映二大♥师♥不会喜欢你乱动东西的
Master Eiji won't like you moving things.
我太疼了 没法虚晃一招
Ah, I'm in way too much pain to spar.
你以为你能打败我两次吗?
You think you can take me down twice?
我很…-
Uh. Oh. Uh… I… I… I'm… I'm…
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用道歉 泰弦
Don't be sorry, Taigen.
泰弦?
Taigen?
我肯定是想念明美了
Must be missing Akemi.
有些事 我得告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
你不会再见到明美了
You'll never see Akemi again.
什么?
What?
她正在江户 要嫁给伊藤高吉了
She's in Edo, marrying Takayoshi Itoh.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
德信家卫兵把她带走时 我就在旁边
I stood by as the Tokunobu guards took her away.
她来找我 想要挽救跟你的婚约
She came looking for me to save your engagement.
你就任由她被带走了?
And you just let them take her?
我是为她好
It was for her own good.
我必须去江户
I have to go to Edo.
不行 太危险了 福勒在策划袭击江户城♥堡♥
No. It's too dangerous. Fowler's plotting an attack on Edo Castle.
什么?
What?
我看到他的计划了 他有一支装备外国步♥枪♥的军队
I saw his plans. He has an army armed with foreign rifles.
他很聪明 他要在长老会议期间发动袭击
He's smart. He'll move to strike during the Council of Elders.
你一直都知道
You've known all this time.
幕府将军有危险 明美有危险
The shogun is in danger. Akemi is in danger.
你算什么武士啊?
What kind of samurai are you?
我要去杀死福勒
I'm going to kill Fowler.
不是因为武士的荣誉
Not for honor.
而是因为仇恨
For hate.
你真是一个恶魔
You really are a demon.
我要去江户提醒幕府将军
I'm going to Edo to warn the shogun,
然后我再来找你 亲手杀死你
and then I'm going to find you and kill you.
我收到的最好的礼物
The greatest gift I ever received
来自伊藤夫人 她为我生育两子
was from Lady Itoh, who gave me two sons.
所以即便我过世
So that should I die,
也不会动摇国家之根基
it would be of no consequence to the nation,
省去祈祷的麻烦了
save the trouble of a few prayers.
我很荣幸为大家设宴庆祝我的次子
It is with pleasure I offer a seat to celebrate the union of my second son,
伊藤高吉
Takayoshi Itoh,
将与德信大地大名的独生女结为夫妻
to the only daughter of Lord Daichi Tokunobu.
各位来此皆为证明自己对幕府的忠诚
Each of you is here for your proven devotion to the shogunate.
愿新娘之忠贞 如同各位宗族对我之忠诚
May the bride be as loyal as your clans are to me.
愿她多子多福 如同各位领地之多产
May her womb be as fruitful as your fields.
亲爱的
My dear,
你的餐食是专门为你准备的
your meal was prepared especially for you.
兔肝拌马精♥液♥白酱
Rabbit liver in a velouté of horse semen.
促进生育
For fertility.
我真心希望你能尽到
I do hope you can handle your duties
作为伊藤家族妻子的责任
as an Itoh wife.
你会发现我无所不能
You'll find I can handle anything.
冰镇狐脑 增进智慧
Chilled fox brain for wisdom.
猪胎血汤
A pottage from fetal pig's blood.
永葆青春
For youth and vitality.
这道菜是你丈夫的主意
This one was your husband's idea.
真是贴心呀
Such a sweet boy.
所以…全都破碎了
So… everything crumbled.
你的钢材
Your steel.
也许恶魔无法炼出好钢吧
Perhaps a demon cannot make steel.
真是如此吗?
Is that so?
在世人眼中 我是可憎的怪物
The world sees me and sees a hateful monster.
怨灵
An onryō.
我自己的母亲也这样看
My own mother saw it too…
无法爱我
And could not love me.
也许他们是对的
Maybe they're right.
我训练你 不是为了让你成为恶魔
I did not train you to be a demon
或是成为人类
or a human.
我是想教你如何成为艺术家
I showed you how to be an artist.
要做艺术家 只需做一件事
To be an artist is to do one thing only.
看看我
Look at me.
不会战斗 不会织布 也不会种地
Cannot fight, or weave, or farm.
我以铸剑为生
I make swords.
我悉心烹饪 获得力量 以铸造好剑
I cook for strength to make good swords.
我研习经♥文♥ 净化内心 以铸造好剑
I study the sutras to cleanse my heart to make good swords.
您认为复仇是艺术吗?
You think revenge is an art?
刀剑 锅具 面条 死亡
Swords, pots, noodles, death.
对艺术家来说都是一样的
It is all the same to an artist.
那我就是一名糟糕的艺术家了
Then I'm a bad artist.
艺术家会把自己的一切都献给艺术
An artist gives all they have to the art,
倾其所有
the whole.
优点与缺点
Your strengths and deficiencies,
爱意与羞耻
your loves and shames.
也许还有所遇之人
Perhaps the people you collected.
我身边有徒弟时 做出的剑是最好的
I made my best blades when I had an apprentice.
我以为当时对您是烦扰呢
I thought I annoyed you.
这样说也对
Both are true.
也许你的内心有恶魔 但你远不止如此
There may be a demon in you, but there is more.
如果你不去唤起所有
If you do not invite the whole,
就会被恶魔全部占据
the demon takes two chairs,
你的艺术就会遭殃
and your art will suffer.
那我要怎么做呢?
Then what do I do?
我只知道如何铸剑
I only know how to make swords.
每天清晨 我会生火
Each morning, I start a fire.
重新开始
And begin again.
就像准备被吃掉的豆腐
Like tofu ready to be devoured.
高吉大人为您送来礼物
Master Takayoshi sent you a gift.
看您昨晚吃得很香
Since you enjoyed your dinner so much,
他为您送来了早餐和午餐
he provided you breakfast and lunch.
折磨我好玩吗? 杀死我的鸟 然后让我吃掉?
Is it funny to torment me? Kill my bird and make me eat it?
然后再送我两只?
Give me two more?
说话啊
Say something.
还是说跟我说话有失身份?
Or is it beneath you to speak to me?
我是跟你…道歉
It was an… a… apology
因为我妈
f… for my mother.
这样啊
I see.
您的礼物很真诚
Your gift was sincere.
我的丈夫能原谅我打他吗?
Can my husband forgive me for striking him?
我的丈夫无需对他的妻子感到羞耻
My husband has no cause for shame with his wife
他也不需要匆忙地回答
nor need he ever rush his reply.
我曾有一位优秀的老师 他也是口吃
The most brilliant tutor I ever had had a stammer.
那些不如他的老师都嘲笑他
Lesser teachers laughed,
但我知道那是因为他脑子里满是思想
but I knew it was because his mind was so full of thoughts
嘴巴根本跟不上
his mouth simply couldn't keep up.
当他背诗的时候
When he recited poetry,
那些文字充满深意 让我充满热情
the words filled with meaning and filled me with fire.
我…曾经对他疯狂迷恋
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表