剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
I… always had a devastating crush on him.
我想再问一遍
Again,
我的丈夫能原谅我打他吗?
can my husband forgive me for striking him?
能
Mm… Yes.
我的丈夫愿意为我背诗吗?
Would my husband recite for me?
林戈
Ringo.
你知道心经吗?
You know the Heart Sutra?
“色即是空 空即是色
"The body is emptiness, and emptiness body."
受想行识 亦复如是
"All things are only empty."
不生不灭”
"Nothing is born, nothing broken…" -"Nothing is born, nothing broken…"
有些事我一个人做不来
There are some things I cannot do alone.
我想听你说
I want to hear you.
继续
Go on.
“哪怕仅此一晚
"If only for t… t… tonight."
让我们共枕而眠
"Let us share this pillow."
我已经长途跋涉
"For I have long traveled
在梦想之路上寻找现实”
on the pathway of my dreams to find reality."
我搜遍了各海岸的每条船和每辆车
Searched every boat and every cart on every coast.
一无所获
And found nothing.
日本没有外国步♥枪♥
There are no Western guns in Japan.
你的白人怕是一个骗子
I fear your white man is a fraud,
你这是在走向死亡
and you are on your way to your death.
有信吗?
Hmm. A letter?
生意而已
Just business.
赶紧处理 我有东西要给你看
Finish your business. I have something to show you.
闪亮的新玩具
A shiny new toy.
我要求送来两名死刑犯
I asked for two condemned men.
结果他们送来四个人
They sent four.
被尊重的感觉真好
It's nice to be respected.
来吧!
Go on then!
尽你所能
Do your worst.
轮到我了
My turn.
是时候测试我们的枪了
Time to test our guns.
我们的枪?
Our guns?
我没明白 枪在哪里?
I don't understand. Where are they?
就在这里
They're right here.
当然 我不得不修改设计
Of course, I had to modify the designs
从而神不知鬼不觉地把两千支步♥枪♥ 从我的国家运到你们国家
to get 2,000 rifles from my country into yours without notice.
我们国家的历史 是一段人为制♥造♥的苦难
My country's history is one of manufactured suffering.
在我幼年时 都铎王朝
I was a boy when the Tudors
把奥尼尔领导的叛军 可能会吃的食物都烧掉了
burned any food the rebels under O'Neill might think to eat.
我们忍♥饥挨饿 人人都是如此
We starved. Everyone starved.
死者的嘴因咀嚼荨麻而被染成绿色
Mouths on the dead stained green from chewing nettles.
饥荒会让人急中生智
You get resourceful in a famine.
我的父母早早就死了
My parents died early.
留下我和妹妹只能捉耗子吃
Left me and my sister catching rats.
耗子很快被捉光了 我用我的血喂我妹妹
The rats ran out quick. Fed my sister on my blood.
让她多活了两周
It kept her alive an extra two weeks.
我整整三天没睡觉
I didn't sleep for three days
保护她的身体不被饥民抢走 直到地面解冻
to protect her body from the starving till the ground thawed.
我切掉她的肾脏 将她埋葬
I cut out her kidneys and buried her.
脂肪裹着肾脏 仿佛豆荚一般
Fat cap on them like a pea.
自从那次事件后 我每顿饭都会想起那一口
I haven't eaten a single meal since my mind didn't go to that bite.
那是我最后一次迫不得已去做一件事
It was the last thing I ever did because I had to.
现在我掌控自己的人生了
I control my life now.
每一口食
Every bite.
千叶大人想要偷走我的货物
Master Chiba tried to steal my delivery.
我觉得他是想 在没有我们的情况下领导政♥变♥
I think he had a mind to lead our coup without us.
你想要他的手指吗?
You want his thumbs?
他的士兵们怎么办?
What about his soldiers?
他们现在是你的士兵了
They're your soldiers now.
看来我们失去内应了
Seems we lost our man on the inside.
看来你得接替千叶在城♥堡♥里的工作了
Seems you'll have to do Chiba's job in the castle.
你觉得你能做到吗?
Think you can manage?
用这种钢做出的剑足可弑神
A sword from this steel could kill a god.
你会做出一把可以帮你完成目标的剑
You will make a blade from this worthy of your purpose.
没有 您是对的
No. You're right.
我目前还不配拥有一把剑
I don't deserve a sword. Not yet.
这块钢是给您的
This steel is for you.
我必须去江户 杀掉我发誓要杀的人
I must go to Edo and kill the man I am sworn to kill.
如果我成功了 而且能全身而退 我会回到这里
If I succeed and am still alive, I will return.
由您来决定 我是否配得上让您用这块钢
And you can determine if I am worthy of a sword of this metal
亲手铸一把剑
made by your hand.
请原谅我的离开 映二大♥师♥
Forgive me for leaving, Master Eiji.
我知道您很乐意做我的老师 可能已经很多年了
I know you were excited to be my teacher, maybe for years.
但师♥父♥需要我
But Master needs me.
再见了 剑父
Goodbye, Swordfather.
拜拜 剑父!
Bye, Swordfather!
你们带着行李走吧 不再需要你们服侍了
Take your belongings. Your services are no longer required.
转告伊藤夫人 不用为我准备餐食了
Tell Lady Itoh she can stop curating my meals
也不用给我安排婢女
and my company.
但是谁来照顾您呢?
But who will attend to you?
公主召见我们
The princess summoned us.
不是召见
This isn't a summons.
而是想谈生意 梶女士
It's a business proposition, Madame Kaji.
我现在有自己的钱了
I now have money of my own
我想替你的姑娘们赎身
and would like to buy out your ladies' contracts.
全部都要
All of them.
这里足够五倍的赎金
Five times what each owes you.
你有什么条件?
On what terms?
没有条件
No terms
只希望各位能认为自己重获自♥由♥了
other than that each woman considers herself free and free to go.
我不用做妓♥女♥了吗?
I don't have to become a prostitute?
你不欠我们的
You don't owe us.
是的
I don't.
但看来我已经决定好自己想要什么了
But it seems I've decided what I want for my fucking self.
以及我需要新的女侍
Also, I find myself in need of new attendants.
薪俸不错 有新衣服 但要留在这里
Good pay, new clothes. You'd have to live here though.
留在这里?住在你的宫殿吗?
Here? In your palace?
这里有机会 但我还要学习很多
There is opportunity here. But I have much to learn.
我需要我能信任的朋友
I need friends I can trust.
深谙处世之道的朋友
Friends experienced in the world.
这是我遇到的最美好的事情了
This is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
天啊 真不敢相信
Oh my gosh. I cannot believe this.
我是认真的 如果你不想留下来…
I meant it. If you don't want to stay…
我曾对你那么差
I was awful to you,
而你要以德报怨?
and you offer me this?
明美 请听我说
Please. Akemi, please listen to me.
你必须离开
You have to leave.
你在这里非常危险
You're in terrible danger here.
父亲 我不知道如何是好 只能来找您
Father, I didn't know what to do but to come to you.
把你跟我说的 都告诉他吧
Tell him what you told me. Go on.
有人阴谋推♥翻♥幕府
There's a plot against the shogunate.
一个白人在计划袭击江户城♥堡♥
A white man is planning to attack Edo Castle
杀死伊藤将军及其全家
and kill Shogun Itoh and his whole family.
杀光城♥堡♥里的所有人
Everyone inside the castle walls.
他有军队 有外国步♥枪♥
He has an army, foreign guns,
幕府里还有人做内应
accomplices within the court.
他说什么时候了吗?
Did he say when?
长老会召开之时
The lords' assembly.
您现在必须离开
You have to leave now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可能救了我们所有人
You may have saved us all,
也包括我女儿
including my daughter.
还有谁知道此事?
Who else knows this?
没人知道了
No one.
真是感激不尽
I cannot thank you enough.
伊势
Ise.
我让你相信我了
I told you to trust me.
你不会嫁给一个可怕的男人太久的
You won't be married to some horrible man for long.
你现在是伊藤宗族的一员了
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表