剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
with an attack or a second offer.
也许就没那么可观了
Perhaps not so pretty.
冒昧问一句 你打算怎么接近小岛城♥堡♥里的福勒?
If I may, how do you intend to reach Fowler in his island castle?
从前门进去
Through the front door.
他真会那么做的
Really. He would.
他不会的
He won't.
作为一个白人 福勒必须对外人避而不见
As a white man, Fowler is tolerated only so long as he remains unseen.
福勒的城♥堡♥坚不可摧
Fowler's castle is impenetrable.
要接近他 你要渡过汹涌的海洋
To reach him, you'd have to cross violent waters.
再闯过八层 才能到达他在顶层的房♥间
Eight levels to reach his chamber at the top,
每一层都有严防死守
each with a signature defense.
以及那里没有门
And there is no door.
那里的防御坚不可摧
The defenses are absolute.
如果你企图攻击 还不等见到他的脸 就会被♥干♥掉
If you attempt an assault, you'll die before you see his face.
除非有人从旁协助
Unless someone were to help you.
商业
Commerce.
私下说 你想杀了福勒 我想结束我和他的合作关系
Personal. You want to kill Fowler. I want my partnership with him ended.
我可以带你进城♥堡♥
I can get you inside the castle.
怎么做?
How?
酒桶
A sake barrel.
你想让他进到里面去吗?
You want him to get in that?
这趟旅程将会漫长而可怕
The ride will be long and horrible.
但我没能跟你谈妥 所以会回到城♥堡♥
But upon my return to the castle, having failed to negotiate with you,
而我在路上买♥♥的十桶清酒
the ten casks of sake I purchased along the way
就会放在厨房♥的储藏室里
will be set in the kitchen stores.
你不会真考虑进去吧
You're not actually considering getting in that.
只要能把我带到福勒身边 那就是好办法
Any path that leads me to Fowler is a good one.
你的脑子肯定烧坏了
That fever must've cooked your brain.
那不是酒桶 那是棺材!
That's not a cask. It's a coffin!
他可能有一屋子的酒桶
He probably has a room full of barrels
里面满是干瘪的傻瓜对手
stuffed with dead, shriveled, stupid enemies.
我有问题要问
I have questions.
那是肯定的
You must.
我怎么能相信你 不会把我丢在里面等死?
How do I trust you don't leave me in there to die?
你自己想想吧 既然我能采取更简单的伏击
You weigh the inane complexity of that plan
又何必这样大费周章呢
against the simpler ambush you expected.
福勒让你富甲一方 能拿出五万两贿赂我
Why do you want Fowler dead when he makes you so rich,
为何还要置他于死地?
you can bribe me with 50,000 ryo?
我有自己的原因
My reasons are my own.
根本不是那回事
No. No, they're not.
20年来 对着那张脸
Twenty years of that face.
闻着那股臭味
That stink.
我恨他
I hate him.
恨他入骨
I hate him so much.
为什么这清酒闻起来…
Hmm. Why does the sake smell
这么差呢?
bad?
他想死在一个好酒的酒桶里
He wants to die in a fancy barrel.
那是我们招待妓♥女♥的廉价酒
Ah. That's the cheap sake we serve to the prostitutes.
如果你愿意 我有一桶我喜欢的清酒 非常清爽
If you'd like, I have a cask of my preferred sake. It's very dry.
问你一个问题
I have a question.
假设他成功潜入 把那白人干掉了
Let's say he gets through all that and guts your white man.
他要怎么离开城♥堡♥?
How does he get out of the castle?
我可以保证
I can guarantee your life
你能活到手刃阿拜贾·福勒之时
within a blade's length of Abijah Fowler's neck.
我们的交易到那时为止
Our business ends there.
我祝你能成功逃脱
I wish you luck in your escape.
最后一个问题
A final question.
那朵花
That flower.
花茎是谁斩断的?
Who cut that flower?
切口很精妙
The line is exquisite.
只有高手才能做到这样
Only a master could make that cut.
不可能是你
It couldn't have been you.
别问了
Enough questions.
进桶吧
Get in the barrel.
如果我拒绝会怎么样?
What happens if I refuse?
你不能拒绝
You can't.
关于我们的处境 我都是如实相告的 但有一点没有说
I told you the truth about our situation except on one point.
我不是一个人
I'm not here alone.
山谷周围的峭壁里 埋伏着500名顶尖的弓箭手
On the cliffs surrounding this vale are 500 of my best archers.
我刚才的小玩笑并非玩笑
My small joke earlier was no joke.
果然有埋伏 看到了吗?
It is an ambush. See?
如果你拒绝进桶 我就会扔掉这根丝带
If you refuse to step in the cask, I drop this ribbon,
我的弓箭手就会收到信♥号♥♥ 射出足够蔽日的弓箭
which is the signal for my archers to blot the sun with their arrows,
让你死在原地
and you die where you stand.
福勒还会继续活下去 以我的了解 可能会长命百岁
And Fowler lives. Knowing him, probably forever.
快进去吧 -不行!
Now get in. No!
你不能进去 根本没有什么弓箭手
You can't get in there. There aren't any archers...
闭嘴!你别无选择
Shut up! You have no choice.
进去!不然就去死吧!
Get in! Get in or die now!
有那么一瞬间 我以为你相信他了 根本没有弓箭手
For a minute, I thought you believed him. There aren't any archers.
你跟魔鬼同榻
You bed with the devil.
他没有说谎
Huh. He wasn't lying.
他们在续箭 计数!
They're reloading. Count!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four…
五 六 七 八
…five, six, seven, eight.
坏兆头
Bad sign.
续箭!二 三 四
Reloading. Two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
二 三 四
Two, three, four…
雪帽菇
Snowcap.
五 六 七 八!
…five, six, seven, eight!
我们不可能逃走的
We'll never make it.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
二 三… -别再数秒倒计时了
Two, three... -Stop counting seconds till we die.
去他的 把我举过头顶逃跑吧
Hell with it. Hold me over your head and run.
没有理由两个人都送死
No reason for us both to die.
林戈
Ringo.
果然有用
Useful.
这家伙!
This guy!
你还是有伟大的一面的 你对那大块头做了什么?
Some greatness in you, after all. What did you do to the giant?
你的防守 真是…
Your shielding. That was…
你选的时机 真是技术高超
Your timing. You're deeply skilled.
断剑很适合你
The broken blade fits well in your hand.
这是你的了
Well, it's yours.
是你赢得的
You won it.
你根本没打算进那个酒桶
You were never getting in that barrel.
像他那样的人就是话太多
Men like him like to talk so much,
他们最终会告诉你 如何干掉他们
they eventually tell you how to destroy them.
他告诉你怎么进城♥堡♥了!
He told you how to get into the castle!
要怎么做?是什么呢?花吗?
How? What was it? The flower?
廉价的清酒
The cheap sake.
妓♥女♥!
The prostitutes!
真遗憾 我们的决斗定在明天了
You know, it's a shame our duel's set for tomorrow.
在你去报仇之前 我必须杀死…
I have to kill you before you can get your reven...
我见的那个人…
The man I met…
并非人类
Is no man.
而是恶魔
A demon.
双眼空洞
Eyes empty.
那双眼睛像你一样
Eyes like yours.
没有什么能阻止他
Nothing can stop him.
他会来的
He'll come.
他会站在这里 割开你的喉咙
He'll stand right here, and he will open your throat.
他会看着你死去
He'll watch you die.
你的剑术值得你的对手
Your skill as a swordsman merits an opponent
付出全力和专注
with full strength and focus.
待我完成我的任务 我将全力专注地与你对决
I will be able to supply you with both after I have fulfilled my task.
立秋第二天 我会在神社见你
On the second day of autumn, I will meet you at the appointed shrine,
按照约定与你对决
and you shall have the duel you deserve.
谢谢
Thank you.
作为担♥保♥ 请接受这把非常适合你的武士剑
As a surety, please accept this blade which so well suits your hand.
我想知道
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表