剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
妈妈
Mama.
就像你说的 他们来找我了
They came for me, like you said.
那些坏人
The bad men.
都是我的错
It was my fault.
都怪我是一个怪物 妈妈
I'm sorry I'm a monster, Mama.
我会替我们报仇的 妈妈
I'll avenge us, Mama.
我发誓
I swear it.
哪怕花费一生时间
If it takes all my life.
哪怕付出我的生命
If it takes my death.
我发誓 妈妈
I swear it, Mama.
我发誓
I swear it.
师♥父♥?
Master?
师♥父♥!
Master!
他马上就会来这里了
He'll be here soon.
福勒
Fowler.
您确定能在他们来之前找到明美吗?
You're sure you can find Akemi before they come?
我必须做到
I have to.
我答应过你了
I promised you I would.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
去北边的下水道 确保我们能通过
Get to the north sewer. Make sure we can get through.
等我见到明美 就带她远离城♥堡♥
Wait till I see Akemi and take her far from the castle.
不要死掉
Do not die.
如果你被武士抓到了呢?
If you get caught by swordsmen?
猎鹰俯冲
The Falcon's Dive.
如果你被长矛兵抓住了呢?
If you get caught by spear men?
快跑
Run.
师♥父♥
Master.
福勒的军队怎么办?
What about Fowler's army?
那不是我关心的
Not my concern.
我只想要他的命
Only his death matters.
但如果他们杀掉了幕府将军呢?
But what if they kill the shogun?
伊藤将军违反自己制定的法律 只为一己私利 允许白人进入日本
Shogun Itoh allowed white men into Japan for his own gain against his own laws.
他也是自作自受
He deserves whatever comes.
林戈
Ringo.
在我杀死福勒后 我会来这里找你
After I kill Fowler, I'll find you here.
如果我没回来… -您肯定能回来的
If I don't come back... -Of course you will.
如果我没有…
If I don't…
如果我失败了 或者我遇害了
I failed, or I'm dead.
别傻了 师♥父♥
Don't be silly, Master.
您不会死的
You can't die.
您不知道怎么死
You don't know how.
蓝眼武士
在父亲对我们的所有羞辱中
Of all the indignities Father dumps on us,
接见这个熟过头的白胖饺子
this fat, white, overcooked dumpling
是最为羞辱的
is the worst.
避无可避
A… necessary evil.
饺子上桌了
Ah, the dumpling is served.
我绞尽脑汁 这次觐见要给两位的父亲送什么礼物
I thought hard on the right gift for your father this pilgrimage.
要给一个什么都不缺的人送什么呢?
What do you get for the man who gets everything?
我知道这样有些粗鄙 但这次我打算不兜圈子了
Crass, I know, but for once, I thought I'd dispense with metaphor
直接送钱吧
and just bring the thing itself.
两位的父亲想到我 就会想到我送来的金币
Your father thinks of me and thinks of the gold I bring.
金币在此 我来了
Here it is. Here I am.
父亲对我们的长♥期♥合作表示谢意
My father extends his gratitude for our continued alliance.
合作?
Alliance?
我让两位的父亲 成为了世界上第二富有的人
I made your father the second-richest man in the world.
幕府将军感谢你
The shogun… …thanks you.
是吗?
D… D… D… Does he?
每年 我来瞻仰他的宝座
Each year, I come to pay obeisance at his throne
都会被打发到这座可爱的小山上
only to be shunted to this lovely hill.
以前都是他的谋士 代表他来接受我的礼物
Used to be his advisers who'd accept my gifts on behalf.
现在我可以见到他健壮的儿子们了
Now I get his strapping sons.
我想今年
I don't suppose this year,
我还是无法见到幕府将军的真颜
I might be allowed to meet the man in person
尽管我们已经合作很多年了
face-to-face after all these years.
这恐怕很难
It would be difficult.
你理解的
You understand.
就在我们说话期间 山下正在举♥行♥盛大的庆典
There's a grand party ripening down there as we speak.
长老会被安排在春季祭典的高♥潮♥
The Council of Elders at the height of the Spring Matsuri.
贵族们享用美食美酒
The high lords feasting, drinking.
共商国家大事
Heady affairs of state.
难道这次我不该享有一席之地吗?
Mustn't I rate a seat at that table this time?
就像我说的
As I said,
这恐怕很难
it would be difficult.
好吧
Of course.
那就…等明年吧
Until… next year then.
用金线织成的上等西阵锦 敬献给伊藤将军
Our finest Nishijin brocade woven with gold for Shogun Itoh.
进献礼物的环节先到这里吧
Enough gifts for now.
我们还要讨论币值的事呢
We have currency value to discuss.
请您允许我再献上一件礼物
One more gift, if you'll permit.
此物是用犀牛角雕刻而成
Carved from rhinoceros horn.
一头令人畏惧的雄性首领
A male, a feared pack leader
已知它与40头雌性生下了50头幼崽
known to have sired 50 young from 40 females.
配得上给将军做酒杯用
A worthy cup for the shogun.
这是祥瑞之兆
An auspicious sign.
是赐予长老会的祝福
Blessings conferred over the Council of Elders.
我宁愿相信你是鬼 也不愿相信你还活着
I'd sooner believe you a ghost than still alive.
我猜你看到福勒的城♥堡♥就跑了
I take it you saw Fowler's castle and ran.
明美在哪里?
Where's Akemi?
我看到你眼睁睁看着士兵 把尖叫着的她拖走了
I watched you watch soldiers drag her off screaming.
她现在是明美夫人了
She's Lady Akemi now.
明美夫人给我和姑娘们 提供了舒适的工作环境
Lady Akemi gave me and my girls comfortable positions here.
让我来替她操持事务 我想她并不希望在这里看到你
I see to her affairs, and she would not want you here.
城♥堡♥守卫也不希望
Nor would the castle guards
在女人的房♥间发现男人的
want to find a man in the women's quarters.
我是跟着福勒来到这里的
I followed Fowler here.
我相信他计划在今天推♥翻♥幕府
I believe he's planning to overthrow the shogunate today.
他会杀光伊藤宗族的所有人
He'll kill everyone in the Itoh Clan,
城♥堡♥里的人都不会放过
anyone in their household.
我的一位姑娘 也听说攻占幕府的谣言了
One of my girls heard rumors of an attack.
明美带她去见德信大人了 自此我就再没见过她俩
Akemi took her to inform her father. I haven't seen either since.
快走吧 带着你的姑娘们快跑吧
Go, now. Take your girls and run.
枪声响起时 要躲得远远的
Be far away when the gunfire starts.
所有大名都正在阳光下
All the lords are in the sun.
喝酒 游戏 向即将死去的幕府将军谄媚
Drinking, games, bowing to a shogun who will soon be dead.
你应该吃点东西
You should eat.
今天是一个重要的日子
It's an important day.
你以前总是用羡慕的眼光看着我
You used to look at me with admiration.
你在密谋杀死我丈夫
You plan to have my husband killed.
你是说你想逃离的那只骇人畜生吗?
You mean the horrible brute you ran away from?
你还是不明白 我可以给你想要的一切
You still don't see it. I'm giving you everything you want.
只要幕府将军和他的亲信一死 你就自♥由♥了
Once the shogun and his loyalists are dead, you're free.
事成之后
Right after you,
作为伊藤宗族的唯一幸存者
the only surviving member of the Itoh Clan,
你将宣布支持你的父亲 成为新的幕府将军
declare support for your father as the new shogun.
我不会的
I won't.
你的第一次呼吸是因为我
You breathed your first breath because of me.
你现在能呼吸也是因为我的允许
And you breathe now because I allow it.
儿子自不必说 这是我这辈子第一次求助于女儿
A son is needed. For once in my life, I call on a daughter.
那只肥到流油的白人猪
That fat, white pig
以为我会做他的牵线木偶 听他的话
thinks I'll be his compliant little puppet.
等我除掉他 整个日本就是我的了
Once I get rid of him, all of Japan will be mine to...
关!
Seki!
这是什么情况?
What is this?
明美会跟我一起离开
Akemi is coming with me…
只要她愿意
If she wishes.
你…回来找我了
You… You came back for me.
我做了自己认为对你最好的事 其实这本不该由我来决定
I did what I thought was best for you when it was never for me to decide.
你能原谅我吗 孩子?
Can you forgive me, child?
在我身边这么多年
All these years at my side,
你今天居然为了一个女儿
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表