剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
打扰一下
Excuse me.
蓝眼武士
快点 他们要开始了!
Faster, they're about to start!
快点 场面会非常血腥的 快点
Come on. It's going to be a bloodbath. Hurry up.
对决?
A duel?
生死对决
A death duel.
这招“画家签名”
The Painter's Signature.
堪称完美
Immaculate.
要我找家客栈过夜吗?
Should I find us an inn for the night?
不 我需要去一家妓院
No. I need a brothel.
师♥父♥
Master.
师♥父♥?
Master?
你知道他们在妓院都做什么吧?
You do know what they do in brothels?
师♥父♥?
Master?
这里
Here.
欢迎 客官 欢迎
Welcome, sir. Welcome.
很高兴您能从众多妓院中选择我们
We are pleased to have you select us from options.
您有预约吗?
Do you happen to have an appointment?
梶女士是这里的老板 我想见见她
Madame Kaji is the proprietor here. I would like to see her.
梶女士的客人要提前几个月预约的
Madame Kaji's clients book months ahead.
如果您喜欢年长的女人
If you prefer older women,
我们可以满足您的各种口味
we cater to every taste.
我的口味是被梶女士接见
My taste is to be seen by Madame Kaji.
二位可以在这里等候
You can wait here.
您带钱了吧?
You do have money?
林戈 估计要等一会了
Ringo, this will be some time.
如果你想去港口逛逛…
If you'd like to explore the harbor…
徒弟应该陪着师♥父♥
An apprentice should stay with his master.
坏蛋
Oh, bad boy.
回这里来
Get back here.
如果这样合您胃口
If that's to your liking,
我们还有其他 妈妈年纪的妓♥女♥可以陪您
we have other mothers to keep you company.
我要找梶女士
I asked for Madame Kaji.
我买♥♥下你们的卖♥♥身契
I bought your contracts.
在这里给你们住处
Gave each of you a place here.
你们觉得自己这周挣够住宿费了吗?
Do you think you earned your place this week?
有吗?
Did you?
把手伸出来
Hands.
活着就是醒来去做你不想做的事
To be alive is to wake up and do things you don't want to do,
否则就不要醒来
or don't bother waking up.
我喜欢看你教训她们
I like when you slap them.
有人想见你
Someone wants to see you.
我说过了 “不用陪我 谢谢”
I said, "No, thank you," to company.
客官要找的人就是我
The gentleman asked for me.
梶女士?
Madame Kaji?
据我所知 我的姑娘们中 没有一位能引起客官的兴趣
I understand not one of my girls caught the gentleman's interest.
如果你喜欢的是同性 尽管开口就好了
If it is boys he is after, he need only ask.
比起雌蕊 很多著名武士都更喜欢雄蕊
Many famous samurai prefer the stamen to the pistil.
梶女士的茶馆 以满足客人的怪癖而闻名
Madam Kaji's tea house is known for catering to peculiarities.
没有什么欲望是怪癖
Nothing desired is peculiar.
每个女人都可以学习木版画 掌握12种、20种体式
Any woman can study woodcuts and master the 12 and 20 positions.
我愿满足少数人的内心渴求
I offer what the rare heart hungers.
强者来到这里展示软弱散漫的一面
Strong men come here to be weak, uncentered.
把自己当傻瓜作践
They make themselves fools.
我希望这位客官不是那种
I hope the gentleman isn't one of those monkish samurai
心中只有剑的僧侣武士
who cares only about the sword.
俗话不是说嘛
Isn't it said,
“要掌握战斗之道
"To master the way of battle,
就必须深谙每一门艺术吗?”
one must become acquainted with every art?"
性♥爱♥和艺术?
Sex? An art?
客官来找我是明智的
The gentleman was wise to seek me.
来吧
Come.
是的 性♥爱♥是一门艺术
There is an art to sex, yes.
如果恰到好处 就可以是一种敬神形式
Done correctly, it may be a form of worship.
花蕾通过盛开来尊崇神明
The bud honors god by blooming.
有些承着日光 有些迎着雨露
Some bloom to sun, some to rain.
看吧
Look.
这是什么?
What is it?
一扇窗口 也是一面镜子
A window. A mirror.
我的目标里不需要掺杂欲望
Desire is beyond the need of my purpose.
如果你只是一把剑 那你到底是人是魔?
If you are only a sword, are you even a man or a mere demon?
“浮世绘”
"The Floating World."
这就是他们所谓的快乐地带
That's what they call the pleasure quarters.
只有游览那里 才能到达天堂
Where one must travel to reach heaven.
只有愿意吊起 才能攀登高峰
One can only ascend if willing to rise.
否认欲望 就如同剜心之肉
To deny desire is to cut out a corner of your own heart.
如同断去手足 却仍期待真正的战斗
To sever a limb and still expect to fight true.
他只是忠于自己的欲望
He was honest with his desire.
这才是知道自己灵魂形状的剑客
That is a swordsman who knows the shape of his soul.
现在告诉我 您到底想要什么吧
Now, tell me what you want.
没有什么欲望是怪癖
Nothing desired is peculiar.
如果这位客官无法说出自己的欲望
If the gentleman cannot state his desire,
或许他更愿意写下来
perhaps he prefers to write it.
你是怎么知道这名字的?
How do you know that name?
“阿拜贾·福勒”
"Abijah Fowler."
怪癖
Peculiarities.
福勒的口味…非常恶心
Fowler's tastes are… loathsome.
为他安排消遣活动需要专业人士
Curating his entertainment requires a specialist.
你的眼里满是杀气 我现在知道你的欲望了
You have murder in your eyes. I see your desire now.
他的城♥堡♥不允许任何人进入
His castle allows no one in,
但你却可以送妓♥女♥进去给他
but you've sent your prostitutes to him.
你去过里面 你见过他
You've been inside. You've seen him.
去过很多次 清楚自己永远不想再去
Enough times to know you never want to.
他是一个以别人的痛苦为乐的人
He's a man who began life taking pleasure in others' pain.
厌倦只会让他更想尝鲜
Boredom has only made him experimental.
有些人的眼中 清楚地透露出他们曾尝过人肉
Some men's eyes say plainly they've tasted human flesh.
生食人肉
Raw.
如果你在他的城♥堡♥给他服务过 那就一定有进去的路
If you serviced him at his keep, then there's a way inside.
你要告诉我路在哪里
You will tell me where it is.
我为什么要帮你杀我的客人呢?
Why would I help you kill my customer?
因为他该死
Because he deserves to die.
如果你要把我见过的 所有见血才能高♥潮♥的男人都杀死
If you killed every man I've seen who couldn't come till someone bled,
那你的剑得被磨成残剑
you'd wear your blade to a stump.
客官与我素无往来
The gentleman and I have no business.
欢迎光临我的茶馆享受服务
He is welcome to all the hospitality my tea house provides.
也许你去城♥堡♥时 遇到过新堂平次?
Perhaps in your visits, you met Heiji Shindo?
也许他曾对你动手动脚
Perhaps he laid a hand on you.
如果他当时用的是右手 你就算报过仇了
If it was his right hand, consider yourself avenged.
你提供服务
You provide services.
我也是
So do I.
说出你的欲望
Name your desire.
根据法律规定 对像你这样的人来说 复仇也是一种奢侈
Under the law, revenge is a luxury for men like you.
像我这样的女人必须实际一点
Women like me must be practical.
我们必须考虑自己的归宿
We must focus on our result.
那家赌场是属于滨田老大的
That gambling house belongs to Boss Hamata.
一切都是属于滨田老大的
Everything belongs to Boss Hamata.
属于他和他的千爪军团的
Him and his Thousand Claw army.
我们赚的钱 有一半要交给他
Half of what we make is his.
有时候 他会要得更多
At times, he asks for more.
任何敢挑战他的人
Anyone who challenges him
醒来后都会发现 千爪军团摧毁了他们所爱的一切
wakes to find a Thousand Claws there to destroy everything they love.
六个月前 滨田老大带走了绢代
Six months ago, Boss Hamata took Kinuyo.
我是从常年虐待她的父亲手上 买♥♥下的绢代
I bought Kinuyo from her father, who'd grown tired of abusing her.
他对女儿毫不了解 只知道她又聋又哑
He knew nothing about his daughter except that she was deaf and mute.
他全然不知她的内心世界
He had no idea there was a world inside.
随着时间的推移 她开始信任我
In time, she grew to trust me.
她告诉我 她宁死也不愿再被男人糟蹋
She told me she would rather die than be touched by a man again.
我向她保证不会那样
I promised she never would be.
但滨田老大喜欢打碎易碎的东西
But Boss Hamata likes to break delicate things,
所以他把她带走了
so he took her.
他把她从我身边抢走了
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表