剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
But succeed.
扩张你的地盘
Expand your territory.
找到漏洞 出击
Find the vulnerabilities. Capture.
获胜
Win.
你学成了
You learned.
你不用再假扮我母亲的角色了
You can stop pretending to be my mother.
明天过后 你就不用再对我负责了
After tomorrow, I won't be your responsibility ever again.
如果你非要怪我 那就怪吧
Blame me if you must.
想恨我就恨吧
Hate me.
我既不是一位好母亲 也不是一位好武士
I was no better a mother than I was a warrior.
尽管我更喜欢这份职责
I did enjoy the job more.
有人醒了呢
Hmm. Someone is awake.
如果泰弦醒了 再告诉我
Tell me if Taigen ever wakes up.
多亏你的徒弟 你没有死
Thanks to your apprentice, you did not die.
你的灵魂很顽固
Your soul is stubborn.
我不是阿水的徒弟
I'm not Mizu's apprentice.
泰弦能活下来吗?
Will Taigen live?
他的灵魂也很顽固
Hmm. His soul is also stubborn.
我今天能帮您什么忙吗 师♥父♥?
How can I help you today, Master?
我帮您把衣服洗了 您不知道它们有多脏
I washed your clothes. You probably didn't know they were so dirty.
现在看起来好多了 都洗白了
They will look so much nicer now. And white.
您知道那些衣服是白色的吗?
Did you know they're actually white?
传说中的映二大♥师♥ 就应该穿干净的白色内衣
The legendary Master Eiji deserves clean white underwear.
尤其是如果他要训练我
Especially if he's gonna train me.
你可以帮我保持耳根清净
You can help me by providing silence.
我爸也喜欢清净
My dad loved silence too.
你还活着
You're alive.
浑身上下都是疼的
Everything hurts.
这是好兆头
That's a good sign.
咸味和鱼内脏的味道
Salt and fish guts.
小滨村?
Kohama?
小滨村附近
Near it.
这是映二大♥师♥的锻造坊
This is Master Eiji's forge.
所以多年以来 你就是藏匿在这里
So this is where you disappeared to all those years ago.
你就是在这里训练的
This is where you trained.
村里没人在乎我是饿或是死
No one in town cared if I starved or died.
他接纳我了
He took me in.
歇着吧 我去去就回
Rest. I'll be back.
等等 你应该让我感谢你救了我
Wait. You have to let me thank you for saving me.
承认是你救我的 已经很不易了
It's hard enough to admit you did.
你不欠我什么
You don't owe me anything.
伊藤夫人希望 乘轿出游能愉悦小姐的心情
Lady Itoh hoped a ride would lighten Miss's mood.
看看这些树
Look at the trees.
好像是特意为婚礼而盛开的
It's as if they bloomed especially for the wedding.
就连妓♥女♥也在夜以继日地工作
Even the prostitutes are working night and day.
停轿!在这里停轿
Stop! Stop here.
你还真是远离家乡啊
You're a long way from home.
是的 梶女士
Yes, Madame Kaji.
是我 还是需要背诵几首连歌♥ 才能让你想起来?
It's me. Or do I have to recite some renga?
明美?
Akemi?
明美!你染黑齿了
Akemi! You have wife teeth.
全国所有寻欢的男人 都来到江户参加春季祭典
Every paying customer in the country is in Edo for the Spring Matsuri
以及皇室的奢华婚礼
and some lavish royal wedding.
我们在吉原的一家茶馆租了房♥间
We rented rooms at a tea house here in the Yoshiwara.
我们走了一整条驿道才来到这里
We worked the whole highway getting here.
中山道沿路69处宿场 我们是场场不落
Fucked our way through all 69 Stations of the Nakasendo.
但你怎么在这里? 还带着幕府的徽章?
But why are you here? And in the shogun's crest?
奢华的皇室婚礼就是…我的婚礼
Oh. The lavish royal wedding, it seems, is… mine.
等等 那是你的婚礼?
Wait. That wedding is your wedding?
她真是公主呢
She really is a real princess.
当然了 我打赌她住在城♥堡♥里呢
Of course she is. Bet she lives in a castle.
我住在陷阱里 周围都是毒蛇
I'm in a snare, surrounded by snakes.
那咱俩交换一下人生呗
I will trade lives with you right now.
我们一直在服侍各种旅途奔波的男人
We've been servicing the road-weary crotches of every man here
他们只为赶来向你的新家庭表示敬意
to pay obeisance to your new family.
你只需要服侍一人 还是刚沐浴过的
You need only service one, freshly washed.
你不明白
You don't understand.
他是野兽?他很软弱的
That he's a beast? He's weak.
他是男人 男人都很软弱
He's a man. All men are weak.
故作野兽之人是最为软弱的
The ones who act beastly are weakest.
他们蹂躏女性 以为这样能让他们感觉强大
They penetrate women and think that makes them powerful.
但他们的老二都是软塌塌的
Really, their pricks are fragile.
易受攻击 你自己也看到了
Exposed. You saw it yourself.
他们想要被换尿布 打屁♥股♥ 啜乳♥头♥
They want to be diapered, spanked, and breastfed,
然后昂首离开 就像他们征服了一支军队
then strut away like they conquered an army.
助长他的弱点
Nurture his weakness.
成为他的力量
Be his strength,
他就会崇拜你
and he'll worship you.
我…不知道自己能否做到
I… don't know if I can.
对男人 莫攀附 莫逃避
Stop running to and from men,
好好想想自己想要什么
and decide what you want for your fucking self.
我想掌控自己的人生
I want to be in control of my life.
那就掌控他的人生
Then take control of his,
公主
Princess.
小可怜
Poor thing.
那白人会把她和其他人一起杀光的
That white man is going to kill her with the rest of them.
我不会叨扰太久
I will not be a burden to you long.
你曾经住在这里的
You had a place here once.
复仇之前 我无处可去
I have no place until I've had my revenge.
因此我需要我的剑
For that, I need my sword.
可以修复吗?
Can you fit them back together?
不行
No.
断剑已断
Broken is broken.
那就必须重新熔化再锻造了
Then it must be remelted and reforged.
你的剑断了 是因为材质混合不对
Your sword broke because the blend was wrong.
原本很完美的
It was perfect.
纯度太高了
It was too pure.
你的金属需要与新钢混合
Your metal wants to be blended with new steel.
您有合适的钢材吗?
Do you have steel for me?
没有
No.
那就给我一把剑吧
Then give me a sword.
不行
No.
你内心的怒火无法控制了
The fire in you rages beyond control.
我不是您曾经认识的那个孩子了
I'm not the child you once knew.
是啊
No.
那孩子看到你就会跑掉
That child would see you and run.
那孩子懂得一把剑的意义
That child understood the meaning of a sword,
那是生与死的分界线
the line separating life and death.
我没有合适的钢材给你
I have no steel for you.
那我就自己去做了
Then I will make my own.
阿水!
Mizu!
您怎么知道我在这里?
How'd you know I was here?
你用来代替双手的工具
Your tools you use in place of hands,
是谁给你做的
who made them?
我自己
I did.
为什么?
Why?
我想有点用
To be useful.
仅此而已?
Is that all?
我想做武士 我想成就伟大
I want to be a samurai. I want to be great.
大多数人听我这样说都会发笑
Most people laugh when I tell them that.
好笑吗?
Is it funny?
武士需要双手
Samurai needs hands.
是吗?
Do they?
如同铸剑师需要双眼吗?
As a sword maker needs eyes?
你的双手
Your hands.
是后天意外 还是天生如此?
An accident, or by birth?
天生的
Birth.
您的眼睛呢?
Your eyes?
一场火灾
A fire.
现在火焰被您驾驭了
And now, fire listens to you.
昨晚通宵工作 估计你饿了吧
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表