剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
Please. Or I can't feed my children.
你知道规矩的 没有监督人 女人不能出行
You know the rules. Women can't travel without a chaperone.
下一个!
Next!
通行证
Travel pass.
下一个 -求您了!
Next. Please!
不好意思 你能不能告诉我…
Excuse me. Would you perhaps be able to tell me whe...
不好意思 你知道怎么去…
Excuse me. Could you help me find the...
看路 混♥蛋♥
Watch it, asshole.
抱歉
Apologies.
我在找一个地方 但京都太大了
I'm looking for something, but Kyoto's very big.
你们知道新堂道场在哪里吗?
Do you know where I can find the Shindo Dojo?
新堂?
Shindo?
那是我们的道场
That's our dojo.
你要申请吗?
You're gonna apply?
你看起来就像盲眼乞丐一样
You look like a blind beggar.
如果你们能告诉我怎么去你们的道场
If you would please show me how to find your dojo,
我会感激不尽的
I would be grateful.
没问题
Sure.
沿着路往神社走 一绕过鸟居
Follow the road to the shrine. Once you go around the gates,
你就会看到木偶戏对面的牌子了
you'll see the sign across the puppet show.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好像迷路了 小帅哥 进来吧
You look lost, lost boy. Come on inside.
休息一下
Rest a while.
我在找新堂道场
I'm looking for the Shindo Dojo.
我看…不是这里
Which… this I see is not.
这里更好 这里是新堂妓院
This is better. This is the Shindo House.
如果你想展示御剑之术 你可以在这里做
If you wanna show off your sword skills, you can do it here.
我们可以为你呐喊
We can polish the tip up for you.
恕难从命
I must decline.
我有急事
My business is urgent.
大部分男人都是先动手再问价钱
Most men grab first, ask prices later.
你不一样
You're different.
温和有礼
Polite, sweet.
但很顽固
But firm.
好吧 迷路的孩子 向东往鸭川走
Okay, lost boy. Walk east to the Kamo River.
穿过通往满是诡异塑像的寺庙的大桥
Take the bridge to the temple with the thousand creepy statues.
道场就在另一侧的山上
It's on the hill just past.
祝你今天生意兴隆
I wish you a successful day of business.
一晚上多少钱?
How much for one night?
三晚呢?
How much for three?
已经付过钱了
It's all paid for.
放轻松好好享受吧
Just relax and enjoy.
你以前和女人做过吗?
Have you ever been with a woman before?
你只要学一下就好
You just have to learn.
又圆又结实 像南瓜一样
Round, firm, like a pumpkin.
你可以粗暴一点
You can be a little rough with it.
这里就要温柔一点了 像成熟的蜜桃一样柔软
These, you have to be gentler, soft like ripe peaches.
你喜欢蜜桃吗?
You like peaches?
蜜桃
Peaches.
让开 给明美公主让路!
Make way. Make way for Princess Akemi!
让开!
Make way!
父亲 我知道您的智慧无可置疑
Father, I know your wisdom is beyond reproach.
我全心全意顺从您的意愿
I submit to your will wholeheartedly.
如果我不说出我对未来的看法 那就是我的过失
I would be remiss if I didn't speak my mind about my future.
你跟他说了吗 关?快告诉我!
Did you talk to him, Seki? Tell me!
我很好 明美小姐 谢谢您的关心
I am well, Akemi-sama. Thank you for asking.
今天早上 我说了一些不中听的话
This morning, I made indelicate mention,
现在他让我来接您
and now he told me to fetch you.
您跟他说话时 记得要用轻快的声音
When you speak to him, remember to lilt your voice.
所以我应该像个孩子那样说话咯
So, I should speak like a child.
或是像一个想要达成目的的女人
Or like a woman who intends to get what she wants.
父亲 原谅我的打扰…
Father, forgive my interrup...
小巴以后一定能成为优秀的大名 他想做什么就会去做
Tomoe will make a great lord one day. He does what he wants.
小巴现在想捣蛋!
Right now, Tomoe wants a mess!
但你呢 我的掌上明珠
But you, my pearl,
你肩负着不同的责任 不是吗?
you have a different duty, no?
成为一个伟大男人的贤妻 以建立联盟
To create alliances by being a pleasing wife to a great man.
我听说你相信
Now I'm told you believe
你知道自己想嫁给谁了
you have an opinion on who you might want to marry.
父亲 我知道您的智慧无可置疑
Father, I know your wisdom is beyond reproach,
我全心全意顺从您的意愿 但如果我不说出我对…
and I submit to your will wholly, but I would be remiss if...
你知道给猪吃甜食会发生什么事吗?
Do you know what happens when you feed a pig sweets?
你当然不知道了
Of course you don't.
你这辈子一直锦衣玉食
Your life has been robed in silk.
你从没见过猪圈里的泥巴
You've never seen the mud of the sty.
你父亲不像我父亲那样是养猪出身的
Your father wasn't a pig farmer like mine.
养猪人要是喂太多甜食给猪吃
When a farmer feeds his pig too many sweets,
它的牙齿会烂掉 牙龈会化脓
its teeth rot. Its gums fester.
感染会蔓延到脑部
The infection goes to its brain,
必须在脑子完全被感染前把它宰掉
and it must be slaughtered before it reaches full size.
这不能怪猪 见到能吃的 猪就会吃掉
The pig can't be blamed. He's a pig and will eat all it can.
错在养猪人…
The fault is with the farmer…
他更清楚该怎么做的
Who knows better.
我是猪吗 父亲?
Am I a pig, Father?
在有合适的选择时 你却想要糖果
You want sugar when there are proper options.
有不少大名注意到你了 还来询问过
More than a few lords have taken notice of you and inquired.
今天早上刚传来消息
Ah! News came just this morning.
斋藤大人的妻子难产死了 他需要找个新老婆
Lord Saito's wife died in childbirth, and he needs a new bride.
他是老头!还是酒鬼和嫖♥客♥!
He's an old man! And a drunk and a whoremonger!
斋藤大人的藩镇可产十万担粮!
Lord Saito earns 100,000 koku!
这就是你出♥卖♥♥♥我的价格吗?
Is that your price for me?
反正如果不把你嫁出去 你也会在妓院里和他躺在一起的
If I don't marry you off, you'll end up in a brothel lying with him anyway.
所以你想当他老婆 还是他的妓♥女♥?
So would you rather be his wife or his whore?
父亲
Father.
我知道您的智慧无可置疑
I know your wisdom is beyond reproach,
我也全心全意顺从您的意愿
and I submit to your will wholeheartedly.
我是出于害怕才会这么说的 因为这些人都住得很远
I… I spoke from fear, as these men live so far away,
我无法想象没有父亲在身边的生活
and I cannot imagine a life without my father close.
请考虑一个在附近的人吧
Please, consider someone who lives near.
一个您相信会保护我 而且对我们宗族有兴趣的人
Someone you trust to protect me and the interests of our clan.
好孩子
My dove.
我忘记你是一个单纯的女孩了
I forget you are a simple girl.
你对这个世界一无所知
You know nothing of the world.
也许我需要一个懂得生活艰辛
Perhaps I need a husband who knows the toil of life
且跟您一样战斗过的丈夫
and battle as you have.
一个见过猪圈的人
One who has seen the sty.
我倒是知道 关跟我说过的一个勇猛无敌的武士
I do know of a fierce and undefeated young samurai Seki told me of.
但关过于夸大了
Ah, but Seki exaggerates.
他说:“顶尖学院里的顶级剑客”
"Best swordsman in the best school," he said.
赢过24场对决 对手全部阵亡
Won 24 duels with every opponent dead.
不是贵族家庭
Not a noble family.
是小滨村一个渔夫的儿子 但他的崛起让我想起了我自己
A fisherman's son from Kohama, but his rise reminds me of my own.
他叫什么来着?
What was his name again?
我想是泰弦
Taigen, I believe.
如果他名不虚传 他会得到可观的报酬
If his skills match his reputation, he'll be offered a handsome salary.
也许还能受赏这里的城♥堡♥
Perhaps, even at the castle here,
离你的父亲很近
close to your father.
希望他比我更擅长拒绝给你甜食
I only hope he's better than I am at denying you sweets.
一 二 三 -一 二 三
One, two, three. -One, two, three.
黄金?哇
Gold? Wow. Uh.
太贵重了 我只带了糖果来
That's too much. I only brought candy.
那我打败无敌的泰弦了吗?
Have I defeated the undefeatable Taigen?
就当是订婚礼物吧
Think of it as an engagement gift.
他答应了?
He said yes?
他确定吗?你确定吗?
He's sure? You're sure?
大名的女儿嫁给穷渔夫的儿子
The lord's daughter marrying the son of a poor fisherman.
就算你是穷小鱼的儿子 我也会嫁给你的
I'd marry you if you were the son of a poor fish.
不招新生 去找别的道场吧
No new students. Find another school.
我不是学生
I'm not a student.
我有消息要传达给新堂道场的掌门
I bring a message for the master of the Shindo Dojo.
我必须亲自传达
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表