剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
1633年 日本颁布锁国令
彻底闭关锁国
国民永远看不到白人
或者除日本人以外的面孔
混血儿会被视为次等人
卑劣
肮脏
丑陋
这段时期 诞生了一段传奇
一名剑客
一把剑
一段复仇的传奇
蓝眼武士
林戈!
Ringo! Ugh.
客人 大帽子
Customer. Big hat.
欢迎 先生 我去给您倒茶
Welcome, sir. I'll bring you some tea.
不是什么好茶 但起码是热的 您应该冻坏了
It's not good tea, but it's hot, and you're frozen,
我会给您拿条毛巾来 因为我一冷就会流鼻涕
and I'll bring you a rag because when I'm frozen, my snot drips.
再来一大碗美味的荞麦面 我们的荞麦面是最好吃的
Then a nice big soba. We make the best soba.
我说真的 劣质茶 极品荞麦面 好吗?
Honest. Bad tea, great soba. Okay?
矮胖子!快点再多端些面条过来
Stumpy! More noodles, fast.
快点吃完
Finish your bowls.
我可是花了大价钱 从你们父亲手上把你们买♥♥来的
I paid your fathers good money for you.
等你们的曲线玲珑起来
The brothels will pay me even more
妓院会付我更多的钱 你们两个干柴的乡巴佬 快吃!
once you get some curve on, you skinny country nothings. Eat!
快去!快点!
Go! Hurry! -Huh?
要是那个皮条客在这里杀人 会影响生意的
If that flesh-trader kills anyone here, it'd be bad for business.
快去 别洒了!
Go and don't spill!
好吃吧?
It's good, right?
终于来了!
Finally!
快点吃 姑娘们 全部吃光!
Eat up, girls. Eat it all!
你是什么东西?你是狗吗?
What are you? A dog?
你让狗负责上菜!
You let a dog serve food!
请原谅我儿子 没有哪天不打碎盘子的
Forgive my son. Can't go a day without breaking dishes.
林戈 帮他擦干净!
Ringo, clean him!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry, sorry.
我应该干掉这只癞皮狗
I should put down this lame dog.
我不是狗
I'm not a dog.
你是在狗吠吗?
Did you just bark?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
我是皮条客八蒙
I am Hachiman the Flesh-Trader.
没人敢惹八公!
No one messes with Hachi!
厉害
Hmm. Impressive.
我从没见过这样的枪
I've never seen a gun like it.
前置弹夹 不是日本枪
Front loading, not a Japanese pistol.
是欧洲货 对吧?
A European design, isn't it?
那可就违法了
That would make it illegal.
皮条客八蒙
Hachiman the Flesh-Trader.
当然 我听说过你
Of course, I've heard of you.
绝不会空手离开一个村庄 一定会买♥♥下某人的女儿
Never leaves a village without buying one of its daughters.
你一定有些很不得了的朋友 才能拥有那样的武器
You must have important friends to own a weapon like that.
你对八公怎么这么了解?
Why do you know so much about Hachi?
也许我一直在跟踪你
Maybe I've been following you.
配着名枪的著名八公
The famous Hachi with the famous gun.
我想要一把那样的枪
I'd love a gun like that.
你可以告诉我 是谁卖♥♥给你的
You can tell me who sold it to you.
滚开
Hmm. Fuck off.
告诉我 卖♥♥枪给你的人是谁
You will tell me who sold you that gun.
你要用剑刃对抗我的子弹?
You put my bullet against your blade?
你不配让我出剑
You don't deserve my blade.
你甚至配不上这把菜刀
You don't even deserve this blade.
你想要就把枪拿去吧!给你啦!
Take the gun if you want it! Take it!
不要!
Ah! No!
这是一把 来路肮脏的肮脏之枪 我才不要
It's a filthy gun from a filthy place. I don't want it.
我想知道是谁卖♥♥给你的
I wanna know who sold it to you.
快告诉我
Tell me now.
新堂平次 我是从新堂平次那儿买♥♥的!
Heiji Shindo. I bought it from Heiji Shindo!
新堂平次
Heiji Shindo.
新堂平次在哪里?
Where is Heiji Shindo?
我不知道!我发誓
I don't know! I swear.
你个死鱼眼混血怪物
You dead-eyed, half-blooded demon bastard.
你看起来像是一个怨灵
You look like an onryō.
我找到您了!
I found you!
我就知道 走大路肯定追不上 但我记得这条捷径
I'd never catch up on the path, but I remember this shortcut
因为我七岁生日去出石神社时
'cause when we traveled to the Izushi shrine for my 7th birthday,
我去小便 然后迷路了
I went to pee and got lost,
所以我和狸猫一家一起住了三天
so I slept with a family of tanuki for three days
吃树叶和圣甲虫 还变得非常熟悉这片树林 所以…
and ate leaves and scarabs, and got to know the forest really, really well, so…
回家吧
Go home.
我讨厌我家!
I hate home!
拜托 我这辈子什么都做不好
Please. My whole life, I couldn't do anything right,
但现在我知道自己该做什么了
but now I know what I'm supposed to do.
成为一名武士 像您一样
Be a samurai, like you.
请收我为徒吧 我什么都愿意做
Please. Let me be your apprentice. Uh, I'll do anything.
微风能使仙鹤偏离航线
A breeze can throw a crane off course.
而你…是台风
You… are a typhoon.
求您了!我很壮 我可以帮您拿行李
Please! I'm strong. I can carry your things,
而且您每天 都能吃到最好吃的荞麦面!
and you can have the best soba in the world every day!
我会对您言听计从的…师♥父♥
And I'll do anything you ask… Master.
做什么都行 只要能学得像您一样
Uh, anything so I can learn to be just like you.
像我一样?
Like me?
您也有畸形 但您依然很强
You're deformed, but you're still strong.
对于迷失在黑暗中的人来说 余烬也足以照亮前路
To a man lost in the dark, an ember can light the way.
感谢赐予我余烬
Thank you for my ember.
我迷失方向太久了
I was lost without course so long.
拜托
Please.
让这余烬照亮我的前路 让我通过新堂平次找到我要找的人
Let this ember's light brighten a path from this Heiji Shindo to the men I seek.
请指引我找到他们
Please guide my steps until I find them.
请赐予我杀死他们的力量
Please give me the strength to kill them.
或者收了我的命
Or let me die.
拜托
Please
要保佑剑父平安长寿
protect Swordfather from time and harm.
你想跑?
You wanna go?
去吧
Go ahead.
跳下去
Just jump.
你觉得你能打得过我们吗?
You think you can fight us?
一个孤儿?
An orphan?
我知道你是什么人
I know what you are.
你的妓♥女♥母亲自杀了
Your whore mother killed herself
因为你父亲是一个白人恶魔
because your father is a white devil.
我就说吧
Told you.
圆眼睛
Round eyes.
像狗一样
Like a dog.
天降宝贝
Hmm. The heavens throw treasure.
一 二…
One, two, and...
你走的时候 把那个碗拿走吧 谢谢你
Take the bowl as you go. Thank you.
你没有走
You did not go.
你有地方可去吗?
Hmm. Have you somewhere to go?
有的
Yes.
那就去吧
Well, go then.
现在 再见
Now. Goodbye.
真是块奇怪的金属
It's a strange metal.
寒冷的早晨
Hmm. Cold morning.
要是有人煮点茶就好了
It would be nice if someone made tea.
要是有人帮我把钳子拿过来就好了
Would be nice if someone got my tongs.
长的那个
The longer ones.
要是有人把杂质捶出来就好了
It would be nice if somebody hammered out the impurities.
要是有人能把控好节奏就好了
Would be nice if someone kept proper time.
来吧 各位 继续往前 走吧
Come on, people. Keep it moving. Let's go.
下一个!
Next!
这张通行证失效了
This travel pass is invalid.
这是我丈夫的
It's my husband's.
没有他就不能用
It's invalid without him.
下一个!
Next!
他死了 篮子是我做的 他只管卖♥♥而已
He died. I make the baskets. He only sold them.
求您了 否则我就无法养活孩子们了
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表