剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
正在安德森镇路上向南开
heading south on the Andersonstown Road.
明白 我们这就去
Understood. We're on our way.
车牌号♥是从一辆大众波罗复♥制♥的
The plates are cloned from a VW Polo.
小心行动
Proceed with caution.
明白
Understood.
在那里
There.
这里是SR45警车的警员 我们找到摩托车了
Uniform from Sierra Romeo Four Five, we have the motorbike.
妈的 他去哪了
Bollocks, where is he?
-在那 长官 -好
- There he is, sir. - Yeah.
-茜沃恩·哈金 -那是...
- Siobhan Harkin. - Is that...?
乔·哈金的遗孀
Joe Harkin's widow, aye.
他有枪 他要杀了她
He's got a gun. He's going to kill her.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
别动 武装警♥察♥
Halt! Armed police.
别动
Halt!
这里是SR45 发生枪击
Sierra Romeo Four Five. Shots fired.
警♥察♥在交火 阳光弧形排屋
Police in contact. Sunnylands Crescent.
疑犯徒步 布兰尼克高级督察正在追捕
Suspect is on foot. DCI Brannick is in pursuit.
站住 站住
Hey, stop! Stop!
不许动
Halt!
别动 把手举起来
Halt! Hands in the air.
把头盔摘掉
Take off your helmet.
是基南的手下
It's Keenan's man.
基南为什么要派人杀茜沃恩·哈金
Why would Keenan send his man to kill Siobhan Harkin?
我们去查清楚 走
Let's find out. Come on.
基南和乔·哈金以前有交集吗 老大
Did Keenan and Joe Harkin have history, boss?
对 他们过去都走私武器穿越边境
Aye, they both used to run guns over the border.
当她丈夫据说是因为欠债而失踪后
When her husband went missing, allegedly because he owed money,
她接手了走私活动
she took over the operation.
爱尔兰共和军
IRA?
至少那时候是的
At least, that's what it was then.
哈金太太 那个想袭击你的人
So, Mrs Harkin, the man who tried to assault you,
你认出他是谁了吗
did you recognise him?
他是帕特·基南的手下
He works for Pat Keenan.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他问过我几遍为何要派人绑♥架♥帕特
He asked me several times why I had Pat kidnapped,
然后他就掏出了枪
then he pulled a gun.
要我说 他给谁卖♥♥命显而易见了
I'd say his loyalties are pretty clear.
是你派人绑♥架♥了帕特吗
Did you have Pat kidnapped?
我可以告诉你们帕特·基南的一点事
I'll tell you a thing or two about Pat Keenan.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
他一直说我丈夫欠了他的钱
He's always said that my husband owed him money.
实际上恰恰相反
It was the other way round.
基南欠他多少钱
How much did Keenan owe him?
足够开家公♥司♥了 一家运输公♥司♥
Enough to start a company, a haulage company.
-你能证明吗 -不能
- Can you prove that? - No.
只是我们俩各执一词 只不过他现在是大人物了
So it's my word against his, except he's the big man now,
而我丈夫呢 他们刚刚告诉我
and my husband, well, they have just told me
在斯特兰福特湖中的一个岛上找到了他
that they found him on an island out in Strangford Lough,
被埋了很久了
long buried.
被杀害了
Murdered.
但我想你们已经知道了吧
But I suppose yous already know that.
原来的巨人案调查组
The original Goliath investigation
认为乔·哈金的失踪
thought that Joe Harkin disappeared
是因为他欠了债 但茜沃恩说情况正相反
because he owed money, but Siobhan says it's the other way round.
她宣称帕特拿了乔的钱
She alleges that Pat took Joe's money.
这样她就有绑♥架♥帕特的动机了
Gives her a reason to kidnap Pat.
但为什么是现在呢 都过了20年了
But why now, after 20 years?
反正 她有确凿的不在现场证明
Anyway, she has a solid alibi.
她过去两周都在都柏林
She's been in Dublin the last two weeks.
那到底是谁绑♥架♥了基南 动机是什么
So who kidnapped Keenan? And why?
不管是谁 都还逍遥法外 长官
Whoever it is, they're still out there, sir.
我们认为这些人掌握着
We think they hold the key
揭开过去以及巨人真♥相♥的钥匙
to unlocking the truth about the past, and Goliath.
让贝尔法斯特那边对她家采取安保措施
Have Belfast put security measures on her house,
并增加她那一带巡逻的力度
and increase the patrol in her area.
我们需要监视她吗
And should we keep her under surveillance?
不
No.
没必要
No need.
杰克
Hello, Jackie.
茜沃恩 我们得小心点
Siobhan, we need to be careful.
有别的人来找过我
Some others came to see me.
名字是...
The name was a...
一长串的缩写字母
...was a long abbreviation.
受害者遗体安置独♥立♥委员会
The ICLVR?
他们找到我弟弟了
They found my brother.
我们知道他们在发现你弟弟的地方
We know that they found Joe Harkin
还找到了乔·哈金
in the same place as your brother.
一共几具尸体
How many bodies altogether?
三具 到目前为止
Three, so far.
他们确认第三具的身份了吗
Did they identify the third?
他们告诉了我 我弟是怎么死的
They told me how my brother died.
身后中弹 从远处射击的
Shot in the back, at a distance,
步♥枪♥手弗兰克·J·麦克菲利 军人勋章
然后近距离毙命
then finished off up close.
他死前最后看见的应该就是凶手
The killer would have been the last thing that he saw.
既然确定是凶杀 我应该告诉你们件事
Well, now we know it's murder, I should tell you something.
我最后一次见到我弟时 他向我透露过
The last time I saw my brother, he confided in me.
他告诉我他正准备接一批运过来的武器
He told me that he was expecting a delivery of weapons.
当时我不想知道 但是
I didn't want to know at the time, but...
我想杀他的人
...I reckon whoever killed him
知道他的身份和要做的事
knew who he was and what he was up to.
遗体安置委员会那些都一个模样的官僚
The faceless bureaucrats at the ICL whatnot, well,
告诉我 你们无法调查这些案子
they told me that yous can't investigate these crimes.
对 是这样
Yeah, um... No, that's right, aye.
时间太久了
It's too far in the past.
你们就不能不管这些 接着查吗
Yous won't do it anyway?
我有个顶头上司
I have a boss.
我听说了
So I hear.
新来的
A new one.
杰克·特沃米
Jackie Twomey.
你不用担心
Well, don't you worry.
我会去查的
I'm onto it.
我会找到答案的
I'm going to find out the answers, all right.
一切都会水落石出
It's all going to come out.
我不知道他以为自己能找到什么
I don't know what he thinks he can achieve.
毕竟他连出门都难
He can barely leave the house.
亲爱的科里先生
受害者遗体安置独♥立♥委员会对于您兄弟大卫的死谨致以最深切的哀悼
随函附上您兄弟的个人物品 请您查收
1 阿尔斯特志愿军徽章
2 猫头鹰吊坠
大卫·科里
艾玛·布兰尼克 1998年3月
乔·哈金
他们已经...
They've, um...
他们已经停止寻找尸体了
They've stopped the search for bodies.
他们只找到了三具
Three is all they found.
进一步检测表明 三名死者均为男性
Closer examination says all three were male.
1998年2月 大卫·科里
1998年3月 艾玛·布兰尼克
1998年2月 乔·哈金
1998年2月 西蒙·坤兰
但你应该已经猜到了
But you'd have guessed that by now,
因为受害者遗体安置独♥立♥委员会没去见你
the fact that the ICLVR haven't been to see you.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
-你好 亲爱的 -你好 爸
- Hi, darling. - Hi, Daddy.
有件事我得跟你说一下
There's something I need to tell you.
-你还好吗 -这事会上新闻
- Are you OK? - It's going to be on the news.
他们在湖中小岛上找到几具尸体
They found bodies out on the lough...
但其中没有你妈
...but none of them are your mum.
我希望你们觉得今天的病例有趣
Well, I hope you all thought that was an interesting case.
我的下台手术是周三
My next list is on Wednesday,
-希望到时能见到你们 -谢谢
- so I look forward to seeing you all there. - Thank you.
我觉得你今天表现很好
I thought you did very well today.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很紧张
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表