剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
Nasty piece of work. He has a brother, Adam.
住在坎伯路
Lives out on the Cumber Road.
亚当一直不信官方对于这件事的声明
Adam never bought the official version of what happened.
花了许多年想推♥翻♥它
He's spent years trying to disprove it.
如果我们信息不足
And if we're short of information,
他可能是一个重要的来源
he could be the one to fill in the blanks.
好 那我们走吧
All right, then, let's go.
天啊 你衣服闻起来一股烧焦味
Jesus, that smells like you're a 50-a-day man.
内衬的确都烧坏了
Aye, well, the lining's burnt to shite,
但是我买♥♥它花了这么多钱 不♥穿♥可不行
but the money I paid for it, there's no way I'm not wearing it.
勤俭持家啊
Every pound's a prisoner, eh?
乔·哈金 大卫·科里
既然帕特·基南和大卫·科里是准军事组织成员
As Pat Keenan and David Corry were paramilitaries,
亚当也是吗
was Adam a paramilitary, too?
不是
No.
他不是一个暴♥力♥的人
He was never one for violence.
更喜欢待在这里
Much happier up here.
在本地村子里开了家面包店 但他很爱他哥哥
He ran a bakery in the local village. But he loved his brother.
过去22年一直在找他
He's dedicated the last 22 years of his life trying to find him.
汤姆·布兰尼克
Tom Brannick.
是我 科里先生
That's right, Mr Corry.
-还打球吗 -现在不玩了
- You've still got a good boot on you? - I don't play any more.
这一带最好的接球前卫
Best out-half these parts have seen.
橄榄球
Rugby.
如果你们想要喝茶
If youse want a cup of tea...
我这里可没有
...you should've had it before you came.
不用了 谢谢 科里先生
We're grand, thanks, Mr Corry.
-你介意我录音吗 -没事
- Do you, er... Do you mind if I record this? - No.
和你哥哥同一时间失踪的其他人
The others that went missing at the same time as your brother...
乔·哈金 西蒙·坤兰
Joe Harkin. Simon Quinlan.
-你的妻... -是的
- Your wi... - Aye.
我们在开展新一轮调查
We're following a new line of inquiry.
"新"的调查吗
A "new" line of inquiry?
天啊 都过了22年了
My God. After 22 years!
你们这帮人行动还挺快的
You lot move with some urgency...!
科里先生 你不相信官方结论
Mr Corry, you don't believe the verdict,
说你哥哥逃跑了 就像其他人一样
that your brother ran, just like the others.
他没有逃跑的理由
He ran from nothing.
只是因为停战协议
It was only because of the ceasefire
所有人才相信那鬼话
that everyone swallowed that shite.
你们都沉溺于和平的理念
And youse were all so drunk on the idea of peace,
不再履职
stopped doing your jobs.
看看和平带给了我们什么
Look what the peace has brought us.
显而易见啊
Unanswered questions!
我哥哥在哪里 他妻子又在哪里
Where's my brother? His wife?
你觉得这些年来他知道什么和平
What peace do you think he's known all these years, huh?
够了
That's enough.
我们认为1998年的失踪人员
We think the connection between each
包括你哥哥
of the 1998 missing persons -
他们之间肯定有某种联♥系♥
including your brother - is credible.
但我们没有足够的信息
But we're short some information.
好吧
All right.
天啊
Jesus.
好吧
Well!
你有分类归档吗
You have a system?
当然有了 我又不傻
Of course I've got a bloody system! I'm not daft.
我们要找所有与1998年二月的最后一周
So we're looking for the last week of February 1998,
有关的信息 尤其是关于乔·哈金的
anything relating to that. Joe Harkin, particularly.
当年我寻求警方帮助时 你们对待我就好像
When I called for police help, your lot treated me like I was
我是记者会上的疯子
sitting in a press with a tinfoil hat...
在告诉他们所有人
...telling them all that the...
外星人正在大举入侵
...little green men were footering up the path.
我没有太多乔·哈金的信息
I-I don't have a great deal on Joe Harkin.
这倒是真的 但是
That much is true. But, er...
他们不喜欢像我这样的人在他家附近打听
They don't like a man like me snooping around his neighbourhood.
1998年4月
不 科里先生 这是1998年4月的
No, Mr Corry, this is April '98.
和平协议是4月10日达成的
The peace deal was struck on the 10th of April.
然后 在4月11日
Then, the 11th of April...
一名妇女报告说湖中小岛上有可疑活动
...a woman reports suspicious activity on an island in the lough.
她说事情发生在二月末
She says it happened the end of February,
正是乔·哈金失踪的时间
around the time that Joe Harkin went off the map.
他们的尸体可能就在那个岛上
The bodies could be out there on that island.
为什么过了这么久才报案
Why so long to report it?
也许她...
Well, maybe she...
也许她是少数几个相信
Maybe she was one of the few who believed
可能真会停火的人
that this ceasefire might actually hold.
她当时向谁报告的
Who did she report it to?
你们
Your lot!
怎么 你不知道吗
What, you didn't know?
当然了 我当时只是喝了你们喝的酒
Well, sure all I did was drink what you boys were drinking.
胡乱骂了几句
Merely wigged on idle talk.
这里面 我没有真正的供词
Well, here, I don't have the actual statement.
从来没有
I never did.
我只知道它是存在的
I just knew of its existence, like.
我之前去要它 要了很多次
And I asked for it - many times.
你有证件吗 长官
Do you have ID, sir?
那是杰克的车
It's Jackie's car.
老大
Boss?
-现在由你负责了吗 -是的
- You in charge now? - I am.
麦卡利斯特干得不错
McCallister was doing a good job.
现在局面很微妙 之前的处理不太得当
It's a delicate situation which has been mishandled.
那不是她的错
That's not her fault.
就是她的错 是她允许你胡作非为的
Yes, it is. She's allowed you to run amok.
我在找帕特·基南 是你让我专注于他的
I'm looking for Pat Keenan. You told me to focus on him.
滚 我很清楚你在打什么主意
Fuck up! I know perfectly well what you're up to.
麦卡利斯特告诉我了 你在查巨人
McCallister filled me in. You're after Goliath.
这与基南的案子有关
It's connected to the Keenan case.
我告诉过你要保持和平
I told you to keep the peace.
帕特·基南失踪期间
Every hour that Pat Keenan is missing
本警局一直麻烦不断
is another hour of problems for this service.
你看到外面了吗
Have you seen outside?
我们没时间异想天开或凭直觉行事
We don't have time for flights of fancy or going on a hunch.
你为什么在这里 现在都说得通了
It all makes sense now, why you're here.
考虑到我对该地区的了解
Given my knowledge of the area and
以及我之前参与过...
the fact that I previously worked...
不 你本可以在贝尔法斯特支援麦卡利斯特
No, no, no. You could have supported McCallister from Belfast,
给她所需的一切协助
given her all the assistance she needed,
但你非要亲自来这里
but you had to come down here yourself
阻止我调查巨人
to stop me investigating Goliath.
别胡说八道
Don't talk shite.
我来这里是确保你们会找到基南
I came here to make sure you find Keenan
平息现在的骚乱
and put a stop to the unrest.
而且很明显 作为一名天主教♥徒♥的高级警官
And, obviously, as a senior Catholic officer,
他们更愿意相信
they're more likely to believe
我会竭尽全力找到他
that I'll move heaven and earth to find him.
你可以先和他的妻子讲和
Now, you can start by making peace with his wife,
因为我向你保证
cos I can guarantee you,
所有这一切都是因为她不喜欢你
all of this is because she's taken a dislike to you.
这意味着她将公开反对整个行动
That means she'll put the word out against the whole operation.
你可以做到吗
Can you do that?
我去找你是因为我需要老朋友的支持
I came to you because I needed an old friend's support.
我支持你 汤姆
And you have it, Tom.
你没理由怀疑这一点
There's no reason for you to doubt it.
就这样了吗 由特沃米高级警司负责
So that's it, then? DCS Twomey's in charge?
对 回到他的老辖区压制我
Aye, come back to his old district to sit on me.
我想我会置身事外
I think I'll keep out of that.
这是什么
What's that?
亚当·科里之前所说的丢失的供词
The missing statement Adam Corry was talking about.
斯科特警员在1998年4月的文档里找到的
Constable Scott found it in the files for April '98.
目击者是执事农场的穆丽尔·巴斯比
The witness was Muriel Busby of Deacon's Farm
在班布拉肯路上
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表