剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
I was nervous, like.
不 你的直觉很准
No, you've nice instincts.
你是家中唯一的医生吗
Are you the only doctor in the family?
也是第一个上大学的
First to go to university.
你妈是干什么的
What does your mum do?
我很小时她就去世了 在北爱尔兰问题期间
She died when I was wee, during the Troubles.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她是在照顾我时失踪的
She went missing while she was looking after me.
他们认为她是被绑♥架♥了
They thought she was kidnapped.
天啊
Jesus.
我不记得了 我的这段记忆只有...
I don't remember it, so all I have is this...
一片空白
...empty space.
我只是为我父亲感到难过
It's my daddy I feel bad for.
我知道他...
I know that he, um...
他一直背负着愧疚
...he carries the guilt.
喝一杯吗
Having a drink?
不了 谢谢
I won't, thanks.
听着 感谢你能来
Listen, thanks for coming.
要把工作交接给考古大盗
I, er... I had to provide signature
就必须要我签名
for the handover to the Time Bandits.
于是我瞄了一眼他们的发现
Got a wee look at their findings.
已经确认了
It's been confirmed.
第三具尸体是西蒙·坤兰神父
The third body is Father Simon Quinlan.
天啊
Jesus.
这是巨人谋杀案吗
Is this the Goliath murders?
还是有人试图让案件调查重启
Or is someone trying to get the case reopened?
你在帕特·基南案上做了记号♥
You've had markers on your Pat Keenan case.
明信片
Postcards.
留下这些明信片的人胆子真大
Whoever left those postcards has serious balls.
巨人把那些了解他的人都吓坏了
Goliath scares the guts out of the people who know about him.
他们不可能不怕
Don't let them tell you any different.
那时的和谈
The peace talks at that time,
他们最不想看到的就是绑♥架♥的报道
the last thing they needed was a kidnapping story,
更不要说四起引人注目的谋杀案
never mind four high-profile murders,
所以他们当时压下来了
so they really suppressed it.
在这一切背后 可怜的汤姆只想找到他的妻子
And, underneath it all, poor Tom just trying to find his wife.
没人帮他吗
Nobody helped him?
连他的好朋友都不肯
Not even his good mate.
特沃米高级警司
DCS Twom...
你好啊
Hello, there.
杰克吗
Jackie?
对
Aye.
听着
Look,
如果巨人是真的
if Goliath is real,
那么20多年前他窜改了警方档案
that's over 20 years ago that he manipulated police files
让这件事看起来像是有人逃离了这个国家
to make it look like people were fleeing the country.
20年了
20 years.
依然逍遥法外 没被抓到
Still out there, not caught.
还有谋害一名警♥察♥同事的妻子
And to go after a fellow officer's wife...
她不仅仅是"妻子"
She was more than just "the wife".
没错
Indeed.
第14情报连
14th Intelligence Company.
一名特工
A spook.
你怎么知道她的失踪不是自导自演呢
What's to say she didn't engineer her own disappearance?
如果有人可以 她也可以
If anyone could, she could.
这是伊兹吗 这是爸爸吗
Is that Izzy? Is that Daddy?
向爸爸挥挥手
Give Daddy a wave.
爸爸在哪里
Where's Daddy?
可爱地挥挥手
Lovely little wave.
你真是个乖女儿
You're a good girl.
你♥爸♥总会抽时间陪你吗
Did your dad always make time for you?
对
Aye.
他这方面一向很在行
He was always pretty good at that.
他知道什么时候给我自♥由♥
He knew when to give me my freedom,
即使我知道他并不舍得
even when I could tell he didn't want to.
那一定很难
Must be tough.
他会说"才不难呢"
He'd say no,
但我敢肯定他老了之后会变得更多愁善感
but I swear that man's getting more emotional in his old age.
我小的时候就失去了我爸爸
You know, I lost my dad when I was young.
他比你♥爸♥爸要大一点
Ach, he was older, but...
可我却惋惜 自己跟他没有过这样的父女情
...but I miss not having had that relationship, you know.
但你很幸运
But you're lucky.
你♥爸♥爸听上去是个好男人
Your dad sounds like a good man.
我知道这很做作 但我还是要说我喜欢他
I know it's cheesy, but I like him.
他听上去就很可亲
Well, he sounds likeable.
你是单身吗
Are you single?
敦弗兰警局证实 他们已在斯特兰福特湖中的小岛上
Dunfolan Police have confirmed that they have conducted
突发新闻 发现三具尸体
警方在岛上发现尸体 仅知两人身份
展开了法医搜索
a forensic search of an island in Strangford Lough
就在他们发现尸体残骸之后
after human remains were found.
警方发言人
A police spokesman declined
拒绝透露本次调查的性质
to disclose the nature of the investigation.
被调查的小岛目前正处于
The island is currently under the control
受害者遗体安置独♥立♥委员会的管控之下
of the Independent Commission for the Location of Victims' Remains.
-此委员会是为了查找... -你还好吗
- The ICLVR was established to locate... - Are you OK?
北爱尔兰问题受害者的遗骸
...The remains of victims of the Troubles...
要是我爸预先没跟我说过
If I hadn't spoken to my daddy earlier, I'd...
我会担心那是我妈妈
...I'd be worried it was Mummy.
目前为止已发现三具尸体
Three bodies have been discovered so far...
但他说了不是
But he said it's not her.
已获悉
...Have been informed.
受害者家属已同意
Their families have given permission
公布受害者姓名
for their names to be released.
他们是大卫·科里 亲英派准军事组织成员
They are David Corry, a Loyalist paramilitary,
乔瑟夫·哈金 共和党准军事组织成员
and Joseph Harkin, a Republican paramilitary...
爸爸认为第三名受害者是神父
Daddy thinks the third one's a priest.
据了解 委员会仍在试图追踪
...It is understood the Commission is still attempting to trace
第三名受害者的亲属
relatives of the third victim.
你是在哪里被绑♥架♥的 帕特
Where did you meet your kidnapper, Pat?
老大 基南的确在会场接了一个人上车
Boss, Keenan did pick up someone at the conference.
车牌识别监控一无所获
The ANPR cameras drew a blank,
所以我们就手动筛了一遍
so we had to manually go through the few other cameras
基南的路线上的其他几个监控
we thought we would be on Keenan's route.
这是我们的发现
We got this.
基南的车正开往莫恩景观酒店
This is Keenan's car on its way to the Mourne View Hotel.
所以是个女人
So it's a woman.
还有更清晰的图片吗
Is this the best image we've got?
同一名黑发女人紧随基南之后离开了咖啡店
Same dark-haired woman leaving the cafe shortly after Keenan.
告诉我你所知道的一切
You need to start telling me what you know,
否则我回头就带着逮捕令过来
or it won't be long before I'm back here with a warrant
把你的生活搅得翻天覆地
and we're tearing your life apart.
你倒是试试看啊
I'd like to see you try.
我们认为照片里的那个女人
We think the woman in that photo
和绑♥架♥你的人合作过
was working with the person who kidnapped you.
是的 她为茜沃恩·哈金工作
Yeah, she was working for Siobhan Harkin.
我们可不这么认为
We don't think so,
绑♥架♥犯与乔·哈金和西蒙·坤兰的谋杀案
but the kidnapper is connected
有着千丝万缕的联♥系♥
to the murders of Joe Harkin and Simon Quinlan.
是你的老朋友们 帕特
Old friends of yours, Pat.
也许她知道我妻子发生了什么
Maybe she knows what happened to my wife.
告诉我她是谁 不然我把这些照片给你妻子看
Tell me who she is, or I'll make sure your wife sees those photos.
没必要闹到那一步
It doesn't need to come to this.
但好像已经至此了
Looks like it already has.
阿尔斯特橄榄球队
金斯潘体育场
你等了很久吗
You been waiting long?
你这蠢丫头
Fucking donkeys'.
等你的时候我不过又多长了几根白头发罢了
I mean, it's only a few more grey hairs.
你见过我爸爸了吧
I think you met my dad.
在医院
At the hospital.
你迷路了
You were lost.
对的
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表