剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
他要去哪
Where's he going?
车辆仍沿着布莱恩福德路前进
Vehicle still making its way along Brianford Road.
收到
Roger that.
他要驶离主路
He's turning off the road.
门口招牌写着莫恩景观酒店
The sign at the gate is for Mourne View Hotel.
-原地待命 -原地待命
- Stand by. - Stand by.
收到
Received.
-行动 -行动 行动
- Go. - Go, go, go!
举起手 快点
Hands in the air, now!
举起手 举起手
Keep your hands up! Keep your hands up!
安全
Secured.
去一楼
Go to the ground floor.
冲冲冲
Go, go, go!
你是谁 帕特·基南呢
Who are you? Where's Pat Keenan?
我叫本·麦克法兰 我是这家酒店的老板
My name is Ben McFarland. I own this hotel.
他的车牌为什么在你车上
Why are his numberplates on your car?
-我都没注意到不是我的 -按住他
- I didn't even notice they weren't mine. - Hold him.
所有房♥间确认安全
All the rooms are clear.
-他说就他一个人吗 -是的
- He says he's alone? - Yeah.
帕特·基南
Pat Keenan?
别进来
Don't come in!
我叫你们别进来
I said do not come in!
房♥门有机关 我能看见
The door's booby-trapped. I can see it.
车牌是诱饵 退后 撤退
The numberplates are bait. Stay back. Fall back!
我现在从门下伸进一个摄像头
I am putting a camera under the door... now.
不 退回去
No! Get back!
从门把手下方伸上来
Coming up under the inside door handle.
我看到炸♥弹♥装置和雷♥管♥了
I have the device, detonator.
看起来是连在门把手上的机械式引爆器
It looks like a mechanical trigger attached to the door handle.
等一下
Hang on.
不对劲
This isn't right.
引爆器和雷♥管♥没连接在一起
The trigger and the detonator aren't connected.
我要进去
I'm going through.
安全 爆♥炸♥装置是假的
All clear. Device is a hoax.
-安全 -爆♥炸♥装置是假的
- All clear. - Device is a hoax.
帕特
Pat?
帕特 你没事了 我是汤姆·布兰尼克高级督察
Pat? You're OK. I'm Detective Chief Inspector Tom Brannick.
你没事了 你安全了
You're all right. You're safe now.
先生 深呼吸
Sir? Deep breaths.
-老大 -妮芙
- Boss? - Niamh.
-我们还在岛上 -什么
- We're still on the island. - What?
我们有发现
We've found something.
这边走 长官
This way, sir.
血色土地
第一季 第一集
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表