剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
1998年 我们有几个人获悉似乎有个杀手
In '98, a handful of us were made aware of a possible assassin.
我们叫他巨人
We called him Goliath.
老大 我们还在岛上
Boss? We're still on the island.
-我们有发现 -一共几具尸体
- We've found something. - How many bodies altogether?
三具 但其中没有你妈
Three, but none of them are your mum.
-我是汤姆 -我是托里
- Tom. - Tori.
他们找到他了 爸
They found him. Dad.
基南案是由一个想让我们找到巨人的人
The Keenan case has been orchestrated by someone
一手策划的
who wants us to find Goliath.
不管是谁 都还逍遥法外 长官
Whoever it is, they're still out there, sir.
我们认为这些人掌握着揭开过去的钥匙
We think they hold the key to unlocking the truth about the past.
那个码头管♥理♥员♥
The harbourmaster,
他说有人四个月前问过他巨人的事
he says he was asked about Goliath four months ago.
有人打电♥话♥给他 自称是弗兰克·麦克菲利
Someone phoned him. Said their name was Frank MacFeale.
你怎么知道是我假扮成麦克菲利
How did you know it was me pretending to be MacFeale?
我知道你一直
I know you've been meeting with the person
有跟想揭露巨人真面目的人见面
who's trying to unmask Goliath.
是谁
Who is it?
我把你带来了 现在告诉我
I brought you here. Now tell me.
不
No.
杰克22年前就妨碍了该案的调查
Jackie blocked this investigation 22 years ago.
现在他又故技重施
Now he's doing it again.
你是最不应该掩护他的人
Why would you, of all people, cover for him?
是你干的吗
Or is it you?
你是巨人吗
Are you Goliath?
科里先生
Mr Corry?
科里先生
Mr Corry?
你妹妹打电♥话♥了 她很担心你
Your sister called. She's worried about you.
科里先生
Mr Corry?
科里先生
Mr Corry...
他可能是摔倒了之类的
He might have fallen or something.
他可能有麻烦了
He might be in trouble.
科里先生
Mr Corry.
科里先生
Mr Corry?
有发现吗
Anything?
有人来过这里 毕竟他自己哪也去不了
Someone else has been here. He can't go anywhere on his own.
挨家医院问问 确认下他没有入院
Check with the hospitals, make sure he hasn't been brought in.
如果他不在医院 这就是一起失踪人员调查案
If not, this is a missing person's investigation.
我们得出去了
We need to move out of here.
把这里按犯罪现场处理
Treat this as a crime scene.
长官 这位是琳达·科里 科里先生的妹妹
Sir? This is Linda Corry, sir, Mr Corry's sister.
他们是什么人 亚当出什么事了
Who are they? What's happened to Adam?
现在这是失踪人员调查
This is a missing person's investigation.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们已经派人找他了
There are people looking for him.
嗯 但他身体不好
No, but he's not a well man.
经常有人来亚当家看望他吗
Does Adam get many visitors?
不
No.
-那你多久来看他一次 -一周一次
- And how often do you visit? - Once a week.
我帮他跟外界沟通 给他按处方买♥♥药
I do his messages for him - his prescription,
满足他所有需求
make sure he has everything he needs.
那么久你都没遇到有人进出吗
You haven't seen anyone else coming or going in all that time?
亚当提起过什么人吗
Has Adam spoken about anyone?
某个可能来看过他的人
Someone that might have visited him?
没有 我想进去看看
No, no. I want to see inside the house.
现在还不行
Not yet. Not yet.
别碰我
Get your hands off me.
对不起 你不能进去
I'm sorry, you can't go in there.
这是犯罪现场
It's a crime scene.
我要投诉你
I will be making a complaint.
长官
Sir?
长官
Sir.
亚当的笔记本
Adam's notebook.
我碰过它
I handled that.
记得吗 我们跟他在那个房♥间的时候
Remember, when we were in the other room with him?
我会上报这件事的
I'll make sure to pass that on.
他说亚当会在本子上记下访客
He was saying that Adam made notes inside about who visited.
时间 日期 谈话内容
Times, dates, what was talked about,
但有几页不见了
but that there are some pages missing.
尤其是最近的记录
The most recent ones especially.
步♥枪♥手弗兰克·J·麦克菲利 军人勋章
汤姆
Tom!
有人找你
You're wanted.
犯罪现场鉴证科在亚当·科里家刚找到了新发现
Just had an update from the CSIs at Adam Corry's.
他们从茶杯上提取的一枚指纹
A fingerprint they lifted from one of the teacups
既不是他妹妹的
does not belong to his sister,
也不属于数据库里的人
nor does it belong to anyone else on the database.
他们在化验DNA
They're working on the DNA.
怎么了
What's going on?
她一小时前被送到警局
She was brought in an hour ago.
她被人从医院外的一辆厢式货车的后座上扔了下来
She'd been dumped out the back of a van outside the hospital.
长得像是基南车里的那个女人
Looks like the woman in Keenan's car.
但你听
But listen.
我正从医院走出来
I was coming out of the hospital.
他们从后面赶上我
They just came up behind me.
逼我上了车
Put me in a van.
让他们手♥机♥上的一个人看我
Showed me to someone on their phone.
你说"一个人"是指...
When you say someone...?
一个男人
A man.
我只听到了他的声音
I just heard his voice.
他说...
He said...
"不是她"
"That's not her."
基南在找参与绑♥架♥了他的那个女人
Keenan's looking for the woman involved in his kidnap.
她的发型跟他车里的那个女人
Her hair is the same as the woman in his car,
-和三明治店外的那个女人一样 -她是从伦敦来的
- the woman outside the sandwich shop. - This one's over from London.
基南被绑♥架♥的时候 她人都不在这里
She wasn't even here when Keenan was kidnapped.
-我们能带他来警局问话吗 -不行
- Can we bring him in? - No.
你自己也说了 他当时都不在
You heard yourself, he wasn't there.
我们最多只能派人监视他
The best we can do is put him under surveillance.
他在排查他被绑♥架♥当天去过的地方
He's going over where he went on the day he was kidnapped.
他肯定是觉得医院有参与绑♥架♥的人
He must think someone at the hospital was involved.
-你觉得他掌握了线索 -对
- You think he's onto something? - Yes.
我们需要加倍努力
We need to redouble our efforts
寻找他车里的那个女人
in the search for the woman in his car.
我相信她就是巨人猎手
I believe she's the Goliath hunter.
我16号♥来过这里
I was here on the 16th,
跟你们医院的一位眼科医生聊过病人的情况
talking to one of your ophthalmologists about a patient.
我在想...
I was just wondering...
我们在找一个女人
..we're looking for a woman,
应该是三四十岁 中等身材
likely to be in her 30s, 40s, average height.
可惜我们只有这么一张模糊的照片
This is all we have, I'm afraid.
你觉得她眼熟吗
Does she look familiar?
不
No.
没见过 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我们每天要见那么多人
We see so many people.
好吧
Oh, well.
没关系 依然谢谢你
No bother. Thanks anyway.
2020年1月16日 中午12时 PJ基南先生 奥基夫先生
若警方来调查基南先生的预约 请提醒托里·马修斯女士(外科医生)
警官 请留步 警官
Sir? Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 你说16号♥是吗
Sorry, you said the 16th?
抱歉 我之前应该看一下的
Sorry, I should have looked.
你是想打听
Does this have something to do with questions
一名病人 PJ基南先生吗
you wanted to ask about a patient, Mr PJ Keenan?
-没错 -只不过如果你想跟马修斯女士谈的话
- That's right. - Only you're in the wrong place
她不在这里
to speak to Ms Matthews.
我没听懂
Sorry?
托里·马修斯
Tori Matthews.
她是外科医生
She's a surgeon.
她的日程上有一条备忘
There's a note attached to the diary.
2020年1月16日 中午12时 PJ基南先生 奥基夫先生
若警方来调查基南先生的预约 请提醒托里·马修斯女士(外科医生)
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表