剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
That's right.
-我是汤姆 -我是托里
- Tom. - Tori.
拉里的票给她了 我说那很不错啊
She's going to take Larry's ticket. I said that would be grand.
没错
Yeah, of course.
走吧
Shall we go?
你是橄榄球迷吗
So, er, are you a fan of the game?
这个嘛 我挺想说是的
Well, I'd like to say yes.
伊兹告诉我你曾经效力于阿尔斯特
Izzy tells me you used to play for Ulster.
-他本可以加入爱尔兰国家队 -那恐怕是高看我了
- He could have played for Ireland. - That's a wee bit of a leap.
为什么只是"本可以"
Why only "could have"?
很久之前的事了
It was a long time ago.
我股骨受伤了 他们就劝我放弃了
I picked up a hip injury, so they advised me to give it up.
太可惜了
That's a shame.
橄榄球后来就变得很职业化了
Well, you know, the game was turning pro,
当时我已经有工作了
and I had a job already.
加油
Go on...
加油
Go on, go on!
我现在是球迷了
Well, I'm a fan now!
你一直住在贝尔法斯特吗
You always lived in Belfast?
不是 我去年才回来
No, I just came back last year.
我在伦敦住了许多年
I was living in London there for many years.
你为什么回来呢
What made you come back?
我母亲生病了
I've a sick mum.
她住在贝尔蒙特公园旁的房♥子里
She lives in a home out by Belmont Park.
你呢 你在警局工作了多久
What about you? How long have you been in the police?
快三十年了
Coming up on 30 years.
你肯定什么都见过了
You must have seen it all.
是啊 不该见识的也见了
Yeah, and some.
伊兹呢
Where's Izzy?
伊兹
Izzy?
-伊兹 -伊兹
- Izzy? - Izzy?
伊兹
Izzy?
她肯定是停下了 或者...
She must have just stopped, or...
不不 她 她刚才就在我们后面
No, no, she was... She was behind us.
伊兹
Izzy?
伊兹
Izzy!
-伊兹 -伊兹
- Izzy! - Izzy!
伊兹
Izzy!
伊兹
Izzy?
伊兹
Izzy!
-爸爸 -伊兹
- Daddy! - Izzy!
伊兹
Izzy!
开车 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
没事了 有我在
It's all right. I've got you.
没事了
It's all right.
告诉我 发生什么了
Tell me. What happened?
有个男人 抓着我说
There was a man, and he grabbed me and he just said...
没事 说吧
Yeah, it's OK.
他说 "威胁我家人 我就威胁你家人"
He said, "Threaten my family and I'll threaten yours."
你看到他的脸了吗
Did you see his face?
-要我打电♥话♥报♥警♥吗 -不 不用
- Shall I call your station? - No, no.
不 我最好带她回家
No, it's best I get her home.
没事了 你没事了
It's all right. You're all right.
我知道 我知道 我带你回家
I know, I know. We'll get you home.
现在没事了
It's OK now.
没事了 没事了
It's ok. It's ok.
我是汤姆·布兰尼克 请留言
This is Tom Brannick. Leave a message.
我是帕特·基南
This is Pat Keenan.
我希望你和你女儿看橄榄球看得愉快
I hope that you and your daughter enjoyed the rugby.
但这比赛充满暴♥力♥
It's a rough game, that.
我想 你肯定不想再玩下去了
I'm sure you wouldn't want to be playing any more.
妈
Mum.
他们找到他了
They found him.
爸
Dad.
他被谋杀了
He was murdered.
在斯特兰福特湖中岛上发现的男性受害者的家人
The families of the men found on an island in Strangford Lough
今日传达了他们的希望
have today spoken out about their hopes for
望警方能对失踪案进行彻查
a thorough investigation into the men's disappearances,
距他们第一次上报亲人失踪已经过去了22年
22 years after they were first reported missing.
尸体的发现也带来了新证据
The discovery of the bodies brings with it new evidence
受害者家人称证据可能是至关重要
that families say could be crucial.
又来了
Back again?
我希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
不 趁有机会多看看吧
Ah, no, take your chances while you can.
之后雾更大
There's more fog coming in.
那边动静这么大 是发现了尸体吗
Does all that activity out there mean bodies?
没错
Aye.
真不幸
Unfortunate business.
想把尸体运过去也不容易
You'd have a hard job getting them out there in the first place.
船可能从哪些地方开过去
And from where would the boat have come?
我感觉有无数种可能性
It seems to me there's any number of possibilities.
-数不胜数 -不是
- Too many. - Ah, no.
这片水域很难驾驭
It's a very tricky stretch of water.
你得熟悉潮汐和水流才能过去
You have to know your tides and your currents, so you do.
你认识通晓这方面的人吗
Do you know anybody who might have that kind of knowledge?
认识
Aye.
你要找的就是他 这片水域的百科全书
That's the man you want. An encyclopaedia on these waters.
不过你小心 他从不跟人交好
Be warned, though, he's never met a bar of soap.
我以前总站在这里 一站站好久
I used to stand here for hours,
等着你下班回家
waiting for you to get home from work.
我知道
I know.
你的保姆们告诉我了
Your babysitters told me.
贱♥人♥们
Wee bitches.
我一直知道你的工作很危险
I've always known your job was dangerous.
我感觉自己很自私 从没问过你的工作
I feel selfish because I never asked about that part.
不
No.
我觉得自己只是太害怕不敢问
I think I was too scared to know.
那不是自私
That's not selfish.
我很害怕 爸爸
I'm terrified, Daddy.
但我知道你会竭尽全力
But I know that you would do anything...
来保护我
...to protect me.
-喂 -芬巴·多德 那个码头管♥理♥员♥
- Hello. - Finbar Dodd, the harbourmaster,
他说有人四个月前问过他巨人的事
he says he was asked about Goliath four months ago.
有人打电♥话♥给他 自称是弗兰克·麦克菲利
Someone phoned him. Said their name was Frank MacFeale.
-他能猜到那人为什么这样问吗 -不
- Did he get a read on the voice? - No.
只说是个男人 没了 听说线路不良
Just said it was a man. That's it. It was a bad line, apparently.
老大 你还在吗
Boss? Are you there?
好 我们回局里见
OK, I'll see you at the office.
我得走了
Got to go.
你没事吧
Ok?
矿工镇有个弗兰克·麦克菲利
There's a Frank MacFeale lives out in Minerstown.
没有前科 卖♥♥♥房♥♥车的
No previous. He sells caravans.
多谢
Thanks very much.
好
Ok.
去一趟矿工镇 查查看
Go out to Minerstown. Have a look.
我把名字转告各区 情报中心和爱尔兰警方
I'll circulate the name to districts, Int Hubs and the Garda,
-看他们掌握了什么情况 -好
- see what they've got. - Ok.
你怎么知道是我假扮成麦克菲利
How did you know it was me pretending to be MacFeale?
我爷爷以前住在蒂耶普瓦勒[法国]My grandfather was at Thiepval.
我记得 小的时候
I remember, as a wee boy,
那里流传着那位一战英雄的故事
his tales of the local lad who was a First World War hero.
英勇的年轻人弗兰克·麦克菲利
Brave young Frankie MacFeale.
说句公道话 你的灵感来源来自你身边
In fairness, you didn't look far for your inspiration.
他是你的弗兰克舅舅 对吧
Uncle Frankie to you, wasn't he?
步♥枪♥手弗兰克·J·麦克菲利 军人勋章
你如何得知巨人的事的
How did you come to know about Goliath?
一如往常 你可以怪酒精
Well... you can blame the drink, as usual.
还有嘴巴不严实的警♥察♥
That, and loose-lipped peelers.
你知道了巨人的事
You found out about Goliath.
从那以后 发生了相似的犯罪
Since then, we've had a similar crime -
帕特·基南的绑♥架♥案
the kidnapping of Pat Keenan.
那个男人的所有作案特征
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表