剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
还有一张15号♥的超♥市♥购物收据
along with a supermarket receipt dated the 15th.
你妻子知道这事吗
Does your wife know about these?
你一直在滥用伟哥 是吗 帕特
You been overdoing the wee blueys, Pat?
所以你才会视力模糊
Is that why you're having problems with your vision?
你当时是在那个酒店房♥间和人会面吗 帕特
Were you meeting someone in that hotel room, Pat?
女人
A woman?
男人
Man?
下个问题
Next question.
有人别有用心吗[磨"斧头Has anyone got an axe to grind?
-我的委托人非常正直... -我不是有意双关的
- My client is an upstanding member... - No pun intended.
你是和竞争企业闹了矛盾 处境困难吗 帕特
Were you in too deep with a rival business, Pat?
还是因为在那之前发生的事
Or is it something older than that?
你多年前掺和的那些事
Something you were involved in all those years ago?
行 够了 我真是白来一趟
Right, that's enough. Little point in me coming down.
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
这对你有什么意义吗
Does this mean anything to you?
我根本不在乎你在打什么算盘 在和谁上♥床♥
I don't give a shite what you've been up to, who you've been riding.
那都不重要
None of that matters.
我要找到那个把你关在酒店房♥间的人
I need to find the person who left you in that hotel room.
我要知道那人的目的
I need to know what they're about.
帕特
Pat.
老大
Boss.
基南手♥机♥里的信息都提取出来了
We got what we need from Keenan's phone.
好样的 波蒂
Good man, Birdy.
车上见
See you in the car.
这是基南的通话记录和短♥信♥
Now, this is Keenan's call logs and messages.
我按你说的搜查了15号♥那天的所有记录
I did what you asked and went through everything on the 15th.
-我会惹上麻烦吗 长官 -不会 波蒂
- Am I going to get in trouble for this, sir? - No, Birdy.
这是服务供应商信息
This is the service provider's information.
已连接至帕特的手♥机♥
上面说他电♥话♥联♥系♥了他妻子
It says he called his wife
和基南运输公♥司♥的一个员工
and an employee at PJK Haulage,
以及他的短♥信♥ 都遵循着相似的规律
and his text messages, they follow a similar pattern.
克莱尔·基南
马丁·奥唐纳
能看到他去过哪些地方吗
Is there a way of seeing where he's been?
得看他懂不懂科技了
That depends on how tech-savvy he is.
他可能装了某个自己都不知道的健康健身软件
He might have a health or fitness app he doesn't know about.
真不错
Fair play.
能把15号♥的调出来吗
Can you bring up the 15th?
我们得找出他在哪里与绑♥架♥者见的面
We need to find out where he met his kidnapper.
莫恩山脉
你能做一份清单 列出他在那天
If I asked you to build a list of all the specific places
去过的所有具体地点吗
he went on that day, could you do it?
能做个大概
More or less, aye.
遗体安置委员会完全控制了挖掘工作
The ICLVR have taken full control of the dig.
他们把我们排除在外了吗 把我排除在外
They've shut us out? They've shut me out?
只要没有完全排除你妻子在那里的可能
As long as the possibility remains that your wife is...
无论是谁 尤其是遗体安置委员会
...there, no one, especially not the ICLVR,
都不会让你参与调查
would allow you anywhere near that investigation.
你得相信我 汤姆
You have to trust me, Tom.
我会告诉你的
I'll keep you up to date
如果我得知了什么你需要知道的事
if anything comes my way that I think you should know about.
如果她在那里
If she's there,
遗体委员会会联♥系♥你的
the ICLVR will reach out to you.
哈金太太
Mrs Harkin?
我们是
We're from the
受害者遗体安置独♥立♥委员会的
Independent Commission for the Location of Victims' Remains.
我们非常遗憾地通知您
We're very sorry to inform you
我们找到了你的丈夫 乔瑟夫·哈金
that we have found your husband, Joseph Harkin.
我们可以进来吗
May we step in?
大卫·科里
代表受害者遗体安置独♥立♥委员会
On behalf of the ICLVR,
我们对你弟弟大卫的去世
please accept our deepest condolences
致以最深切的哀悼
on the loss of your brother David.
这些是他的个人物品
These are his personal effects.
基南那天先去了医院
So Keenan went to the hospital first that day,
接着去了水手镇的一家咖啡店
then to a cafe in Sailortown.
贝尔法斯特
贝尔法斯特医院 12点34分离开
班尼咖啡 12点55分到达 13点04分离开
拉根谷会议中心 13点41分到达
然后他去参加了一场会议 这个我们都知道了
Then he went to a conference that we already know about.
-在哪开的 -在拉根会议中心
- Where was that? - It was the Lagan Conference Centre.
他们已经配合调查
I asked them to send over the CCTV
把案发当天的监控都发过来了
from that day and they have already.
这场会议是为边界两边的运输协会开的
The conference was for haulage associations on both sides of the border
这是他们聚集的画面
and this, this is them gathering.
那个人
And that...
就是基南先生
That is Mr Keenan.
- 做得好 波蒂 -我来快进
- Good work, Birdy. - I'll wind you forward.
我们从通话记录看到下午4点19分
So we know from the call logs that at 4.19 in the afternoon
他打给了一名员工 那通电♥话♥持续了20秒
he makes a call to an employee, and that call is 20 seconds.
然后4点20分他给妻子发信息
It is then 4.20 when he messages his wife,
克莱尔·基南
会上出了点事 我今晚住欧罗巴酒店 不用等我
就是那条说要去欧罗巴酒店的消息
the one to say he's off to the Europa.
好的
Ok.
但等等 看这个
But, now, wait, watch this.
他看见了某个人
He sees someone.
是啊
Ah, right.
现在他在和那人说话 那是谁
Now he's talking to them. Who is that?
我...
I...
-没有一个角度能拍到 长官 -什么
- can't get an angle on it, sir. - What?
下一个摄像头拍的就是停车场了
The next camera's out in the car park.
然后他上了车
So then he gets into the car.
接着车停了
And then he stops.
他是在和那人交谈吗 那人上车了吗
What, is he talking to them? Are they getting in?
我不知道 我们只能看到这些
I don't know. That's all we have.
他下一站去了莫恩景观酒店
The next stop for him is the Mourne View Hotel.
所以那人有可能就是绑♥架♥犯
So it could be the kidnapper.
好 确保我们查遍那条路上的
All right. Make sure we've explored
每一个监控
every CCTV opportunity on that route.
-看是谁和他在那辆车上 -是 长官
- See who's in that car with him. - Aye, sir.
我和妮芙去那家咖啡店看看
Niamh and I will check out that cafe.
下一位
Next.
不好意思 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
-怎么了 -不好意思
- Yes? - Excuse me.
可不可以给我们看你们的监控录像
I was wondering, could we have a wee look at your CCTV footage?
我们在找这个男人
We're trying to identify this man.
来过我也不记得
I wouldn't know him.
要知道我们这里每天都有两三百人光顾
Bear in mind we get 200, 300 people through that door every day.
-你很忙 -我早该退休了
- You're busy. - I should be retired.
那监控录像呢
And the security footage?
好吧 有个大块头在我们开门前就来了
Aye, well, this big fella showed up before we opened,
就像得了疝气一样大喊
shouted his way in here like he had a hernia.
他想要上周三之后的所有监控录像
He wanted all the security footage from Wednesday last.
全都拿走了
Took the lot.
他大约多大年纪
How old would you say?
不知道 他戴着头盔看不出来
I don't know, hard to tell through the helmet, you know?
我给你看这个
I'll show you this.
我妹妹的儿子当时在外面
My sister's boy was outside
他拍下了那个男人骑的摩托
and he took this picture of the bike the fella rode in on.
他拍照是以防我想报♥警♥
He took the picture in case I wanted to report it,
但我不想报♥警♥ 你明白吗
but I don't want to report it. You understand me?
车牌号♥是UKZ1733
Uniform, Kilo, Zulu, one, seven, three, three.
是一台蓝色摩托车 型号♥未知
That's a blue motorbike, make unknown,
男性驾驶员 身高约188
male rider, about 6'2".
我等你回复 给
I'll be waiting. Here.
我们去查那个监控
Let's get that footage,
看曾有谁经过这里
see who we can see coming and going from here.
你认为巨人都会给自己抹除证据吗
You think Goliath's cleaning up after himself?
呼叫SR45警车的警员 完毕
Sierra Romeo Four Five from Uniform, over.
请讲
Go ahead.
蓝色摩托车 登记牌照
Blue motorbike, registration number
UKZ1733
Uniform, Kilo, Zulu, one, seven, three, three,
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表