剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
我还知道如果基南的人发现了真♥相♥
I also know what Keenan's people will do to you in prison
他们在监狱里会怎么对付你
when they find out.
我见过这种情况 狱警被买♥♥通了
I've seen the type - prison officers paid off,
洗澡时被捅一刀
a stabbing in the shower.
把用药过量伪造成自杀
An overdose that makes it look like suicide.
你能想象的情况都可能会出现
It happens in the way you imagine it would.
我不会被吓倒而放弃的
I will not be scared into submission.
我不会让一个好人因为愚蠢的行动遇害
And I will not lose a good person to a stupid bloody move.
我恳请你好好考虑一下
I'm asking you to think about it.
你的人生就这么说毁就毁了
Your whole life up in smoke.
也许连命都搭上 为了什么
Maybe cut short entirely. And why?
就为了你能去操纵警方的调查 而结果
So you can manipulate a police investigation which may or may not
-都未必是你想得到的 -可他是我爸爸
- give you the result you want? - But he was my daddy.
别插手
Leave it alone.
这是我最后的忠告
It's my final offer.
"我带我们的小丫头沿黑德街骑了一圈
"I took our wee girl for a cycle out along Head Road.
我们在长长的干砌石墙旁停了下来
"We stopped by the long dry-stone wall.
我告诉她 这石墙横跨了15座山
"I told her the wall stretches over 15 mountains.
她笑了 说我去喝圣餐酒了
"She laughed and told me I'd been at the Communion wine.
我越来越喜欢这偷来的陪伴
"I enjoy this stolen company more and more,
她现在长大一些了 亭亭玉立
"now that she is older. A young woman.
她很像她妈妈 这点我永远心存感激"
"She is her mother's daughter and for that I am eternally grateful."
你记得吗
You remember that?
他骑车让我很担心
I worried about him on a bike.
他的腿就像面条似的
His limbs were like spaghetti.
-再念一封 好吗 -对不起 妈妈
- Read another one, please. - I'm sorry, Mummy.
为什么道歉
What for?
我没办法
I can't.
我做不到
I'm not able to.
我们永远也没法替他伸张正义
We will never have justice.
但你不是说...
But I thought you said...
我知道我说了什么
I know what I said...
但情况发生了变化
..but things have changed...
我没办法再继续下去了
..and I can't continue.
什么情况
What things?
有人杀害了你♥爸♥爸
Somebody murdered your father.
凶手没有这权利
They had no right.
-你记得的吧 -记得
- You remember that. - I do.
所以你永远也不要放弃寻找凶手
So, you will never give up looking for him.
妈妈 我不得不放弃
Mummy, I have to.
我必须停手
I have to stop.
TS351的警员搭乘两艘船执行任务
Uniform from Tango Sierra 351 on task with two boats.
我们开始初步搜索一号♥和三号♥区域...
We are commencing our initial sweep of sectors one and three...
TS的警员...
Uniform from Tango Sierra...
水里有东西 离码头50米处
Object in the water, about 50 metres to port.
这里是C590的警员
Uniform from Charlie 590.
一名男性 大约70岁
One male, approximately 70 years old.
白色络腮胡 没有生命迹象
White beard. No signs of life.
头部有明显伤痕 可能是枪伤
Visible wound to the head, potentially gunshot.
看起来他是被冲到岸边的
Looks like he's been washed ashore.
我们会设立警戒线 控制现场
We'll set up a cordon here and hold the scene.
明白了590 警探 犯罪现场鉴证员
590 understood. Detectives, CSIs
和遗体处置人员现在赶来...
and body recovery on the way now...
汤姆
Tom.
一定有目击者
There has to be a witness.
他不可能是一个人来这里的
He couldn't have got out here alone.
他最后对我们说的话
The last words he spoke to us were
是要找到杀害他弟弟的凶手
about finding his brother's killer.
看样子他已经找到了
Looks like he found him.
-你认为是巨人干的 -头部中枪
- You think this is Goliath? - Gunshot to the head.
这还不够吗
What more do we need?
搜捕的性质变了
The nature of this manhunt changes.
通知情报中心 我们现在要找的是杀人犯
Notify the Intelligence Hubs, we're now looking for a murderer.
-长官 -本来以为基南那伙人已经够难对付
- Sir. - We thought we had it bad with Keenan's bunch.
我们现在被牵扯进去了 即将受到各方面的冲击
We're in the middle of this now, about to get it from all sides.
而且我确信这和你们
And I've no doubt that this is directly related
利用科里进行调查有直接关系
to the two of you using Corry for your investigations.
别想保持和平了
So much for keeping the peace.
这下你满意了吧
Hope you're happy.
我们寻找目击者
We look for witnesses.
继续搜寻和那DNA相匹配的女人
Keep up the hunt for the woman that matches that DNA.
我们去查查这一带能找到的监控视频
Let's check out any CCTV that we find in the area.
妮芙 你在亚当家里负责调查
Niamh, you take charge at Adam's house.
波蒂 你去告知犯罪现场鉴证人员
Birdy, make sure the CSIs know that
-调查的性质改变了 -是 长官
- the nature of the investigation has changed. - Sir.
我们把他调查杀弟凶手的资料
Let's box up the work he was doing
通通打包
on finding his brother's killer.
带回局里
Bring it to the station.
看看他知道些什么
Let's see what he knew.
你认为他掌握了能确定巨人身份的信息
You think he has something that identifies Goliath?
看来琳达·科里把所有新教♥徒♥都叫来了 长官
Looks like Linda Corry's brought all the Protestants, sir.
从这里都能闻到那些桌布和清规戒律的味道
You can smell the doilies and the abstinence from here.
要我说 特沃米高级警司你
I would say that you, Detective Chief Superintendent Twomey,
似乎对找出杀害我哥哥的凶手
seem to have little interest in finding the person
-兴趣不大 -恕我直言 我认为...
- who killed my brother. - Well, with respect, I think...
还有你撤掉了一名
And the fact that you displaced
极其优秀的新教警官
a perfectly good Protestant officer
不让他负责本区
to become head of this district
隐约有一丝迎合你自己社区的意味
smacks of appeasement to your own community.
我觉得他可能情愿挨汽油弹
I think he might have preferred the petrol bomb.
该死
Shit.
我不知道你会在这里
I didn't know you were going to be here.
我哪里都得在
I'm having to be everywhere.
我们继续吧
Let's get on with it.
他头部的枪伤
Gunshot wound to the head was made
是在距离他约九米的地方
from a distance of about ten yards,
用9mm手♥枪♥造成的
with a 9mm.
子弹从他的左眼上方射入 穿过大脑
The round entered above his left eye, went through his brain
然后从头部后方右侧射出
and came out the back of his head on the right-hand side.
差不多就这个角度
That sort of angle.
拜托你别这样
Don't do that. Please.
开枪者与之身高相近
The shooter was of an approximately similar height.
肺部干燥
The lungs are dry,
表明他在落水前已经死亡
which confirms that he was dead before he went into the lough.
他是被沉入深水 还是被冲到浅滩的
Was he dumped in deep water or did he wash out?
我们在脚踝处发现了绳子的痕迹
We found ligature marks around the ankles,
这表明绳子上拴着重物
which indicates a weighted rope.
所以是有人试图把他沉入深水
So, whoever it was tried to sink him in deep water,
重物使脚踝脱臼
but then the weight dislocated the ankle
绳子滑脱了
and the rope slipped loose.
现在就只需要找找法医学证据了
Now it's just a matter of forensic evidence.
顺利的话 我们会找到那条船
In a perfect world, we'd find the boat,
上面肯定有血迹
and there'd be blood on that, for sure.
犯罪现场找到其他线索了吗
Anything turned up at the crime scene?
没有新进展
Nothing further.
我们将尽一切力量抓捕杀害亚当·科里的凶手
We're going to do everything we can to get Adam Corry's killer.
我们会抓到他们的
We're going to catch them.
我们要让他们像贱民一样
We're going to parade them through the streets
游街示众
like a fucking pariah.
没人能逃脱
No-one gets away with this.
行 把它们放在那里
Aye, just drop them over there.
步♥枪♥手F·J·麦克菲利军人勋章
亚当·科里曾以弗兰克·麦克菲利为化名
It was Adam Corry who used Frank MacFeale as an alias.
我们在亚当·科里失踪前不久曾标记过这个名字
We flagged the name shortly before Adam Corry went missing.
把这个化名与科里联♥系♥到一起的
It has to be an active officer
一定是名现役警官
who connected it with Corry.
否则时机太巧了
The timing is too coincidental otherwise.
结合处决的手法 这进一步证明
Combined with the nature of the execution, it is further proof,
如果还需要证明的话 我们找的就是巨人本人
if proof were needed, that we are looking for Goliath himself.
这个名字已告知各区 情报中心和爱尔兰警方
The name went to districts, Int Hubs and the Garda.
到目前为止 应该有500名警官
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表