剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
Joe Harkin, your dad,
他们从没想过维持和平
they never had any intention of keeping the peace.
你怎么能肯定
You don't know that.
他们在等一批武器运来
They were waiting on a shipment of weapons,
美国运来的两支大威力狙击步♥枪♥ 当时我...
two high-powered sniper rifles from America, when I...
我最有可能知道他们的下落
I was best placed to know their whereabouts.
他们去了一座岛上接武器
They had gone to an island to take delivery of the weapons.
只有我们 北爱皇家警♥察♥ 知道他们会去哪
Only we, the RUC, knew where they'd be,
就算那时也只有为数不多的人知道
and even then just a handful of us.
但因为哈金还在其他地方协助北爱皇家警♥察♥
But because Harkin was assisting the RUC elsewhere,
我们接到命令不要管武器交货
we were told to leave the delivery well alone.
他们怎么死的
How did they die?
很快
Quickly.
枪让一切很快就结束了 但是
A gun makes things brief. It's the...
回忆让一切挥散不去
It's the memory that's anything but.
我告诉大卫·科里 我按他的要求做了
I told David Corry that I had done what he asked.
他叫我别管武器 回家等着
He told me to leave the weapons, go home, wait.
艾玛会回到我身边
Emma would be returned to me.
但我知道那些步♥枪♥只有一个目的
But I knew those rifles only had one purpose.
我不能让枪流到街头 所以我藏起来等着
I couldn't let them onto the streets, so I lay in wait.
后来大卫来了
Eventually David arrived.
艾玛和他在一起 他们不知道我在那
Emma was with him. They didn't know I was there.
我看着他们
I watched them.
他们...
They...
他们就像夫妻一样
They behaved like a couple.
我立刻就知道她...
I knew straight away she was never...
她根本没想过回到我身边
She had no intention of coming back to me.
-所以你开枪打死了他们 -我打死了他
- So you shot them? - I shot him.
她的双眼 我... 我盯着她
Her eyes, I... I stood over her.
我知道自己下得去手
I knew I was capable of doing it...
毕竟她对我 对我们所有人做了那些事 但是
..after all she had done to me, to all of us, you know, but...
她依然是我妻子
..she was still my wife.
她依然是伊兹的母亲
She was still Izzy's mother.
我叫她离开
I told her to leave.
我知道她可以消失得无影无踪
I knew she could just disappear.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
那亚当呢
And Adam?
亚当
Adam...
亚当推断出了真♥相♥ 我央求他
Adam worked it out. I pleaded with him.
我求他告诉我你是谁
I begged him to tell me who you were.
我本以为你知道得更多
I thought you knew more than you did.
我以为你要彻底毁了我的生活
I thought you were going to burn my life to the ground.
我依然可以
I still can.
杀死亚当是我22年来做过最糟糕的事
Killing Adam was the worst thing I've done in 22 years.
我还以为我已经放下了
I thought I'd moved on from that.
每一天我都试着...
With each day I tried to...
和伊兹共度的每一天 我都离从前的我更远
Each day with Izzy was a step further away from that.
但现在我意识到我...
But I realise now that I'm...
我依然没变
..I'm still the same man.
我不想这样的
I don't want to be.
我不想这样的
I don't want to be.
我很在乎我爸爸
I cared about my daddy...
这一辈子都是
..every step of the way...
即使是他死后
..even in death.
我勇敢地查出了他的遭遇
I was brave enough to find out what became of him...
寻求正义
..to fight for justice...
你会为你的所为受到法律制裁
and you will face justice for what you have done.
你要自首 供认罪行
You will hand yourself in and you will confess.
伊兹
Izzy...
她会因此崩溃的
..it'll destroy her.
以防你决定背信弃义 我需要证据
And in case you decide to back out of it, I need proof,
证明你就是巨人的铁证
something that shows beyond doubt that you are Goliath,
否则就只是你和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的女儿各执一词
otherwise it's your word against a terrorist's daughter.
不 别告诉她
No. Don't tell her.
为什么
Why?
好让你能享受你无权拥有的人生吗
So you can enjoy a life you've no right to?
让我和她留在这 我自己跟她说
Leave me alone with her. Let me talk to her.
有一把枪
There's a gun.
能把我和所有受害者联♥系♥在一起
It ties me to all of them.
在哪里
Where?
你必须向我保证 你知道枪在哪里后
You have to promise me, once you know where it is...
会让我自己告诉伊兹
..leave me to tell Izzy.
长官
Sir?!
手♥机♥又上线了
The phone's back online.
似乎是寂静谷以北约三公里处的一栋房♥子
It looks like a house about two miles north of Silent Valley.
长官
Sir.
埃迪 我们掌握了他在莫恩山的位置
Eddie, we have his location out on the Mournes.
我们必须立刻阻止汤姆·布兰尼克
We have to stop Tom Brannick now.
对我复述一遍
Repeat it back to me.
好的
Ok.
怎么了
What's wrong?
她走了
She left.
去追她啊
Go after her.
波蒂说高级督察
Birdy says the DCI is on the move
正在往北移♥动♥ 朝斯特兰福特方向
heading north, Strangford direction.
我和总部移♥动♥支援小组行动追踪信♥号♥♥
I'll take HMSU and stay with the signal.
你去那栋房♥子 看看那里的情况
You go to that house. Find out what's there.
-长官 -妮芙 别冒险
- Sir. - Niamh, don't take any risks.
谁在那里
Hello?
你在找这个吗
Is this what you're looking for?
也许你认不出我
Maybe you don't recognise me,
因为我穿着衣服
with my clothes on.
老天
Jesus.
你打给我是对的
You were right to call me.
我被羞辱过 但现在有人受到惩罚了
I was humiliated, but somebody has answered for it now.
那可未必
Not quite.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
武装警♥察♥ 不许动 举起手 举起手
Armed police. Do not move. Hands up, hands up.
手放在我们能看到的地方
Hands where we can see them.
-立刻跪下 -不许动
- Get on the ground now. - Don't move!
-跪下 -不许动
- On the ground. - Don't move!
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
-放下武器 -我现在放下
- Drop the weapon. - I'm putting it down.
-杰克 -把枪放下
- Jackie? - Lower your weapons.
帕特·基南
Pat Keenan?
他有枪吗
He was armed?
那把手♥枪♥ 是9毫米口径的
The pistol. It's a 9mm.
-巨人的枪 -一定是
- The Goliath firearm. - Has to be.
是你开枪打死他的吗 汤姆
Did you shoot him, Tom?
-是的 -爸爸
- Yes. - Daddy!
-伊兹 -爸爸
- Izzy? - Daddy!
伊兹 伊兹 伊兹
Izzy, Izzy. Izzy.
我抱住你了 我抱住你了
I have you. I have you.
爸爸 那是谁
Daddy, who's that?
亲爱的 是托里 是托里
Darling, it's Tori. It's Tori.
别看 别看
Don't look. Don't look.
-别... 不 伊兹 伊兹 -不 不
- Don't... No, Izzy. Izzy! - No, no, no.
-拦住她 -伊兹
- Stop her. - Izzy!
-老天 快拦住她 -不 不
- Christ's sake, stop her. - No! No! No!
-伊兹 -不要
- Izzy! - No!
放开她 放开她
Leave her, leave her.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我们查过你的通讯记录
We assessed your communication history
发现你名下的手♥机♥号♥在16:09分
and detected a call made from your registered mobile phone
给一个未注册手♥机♥号♥打过一通电♥话♥ 时长32秒
at 16:09 for 32 secs to an unregistered mobile phone.
那个号♥码是托里·马修斯给我的
Tori Matthews gave me that number.
她说是她的工作手♥机♥
She said it was her work phone.
她没回那栋房♥子时我打给她的
I called it when she didn't come back to the house.
那他们为什么没在她身上找到手♥机♥
So, why didn't they find it on her?
我不知道
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表