剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
Go ahead.
1998年2月18日
谢谢
Thank you.
是谁啊
Who was that?
一个线人
A source.
巨人失踪案的顺序是 乔·哈金第一个
The Goliath disappearances went Joe Harkin first,
西蒙·坤兰第二个 大卫·科里第三个
Simon Quinlan second, David Corry third,
然后高级督察在1998年3月1日
then the DCI reported his wife's disappearance
报♥警♥称他妻子失踪了
on the 1st of March 1998,
使她成为当时最后一个
making her the last disappearance
被归到巨人案的失踪人员
attributed to Goliath at that time.
但艾玛·布兰尼克最后一次向部队报到
But the last time Emma Brannick reported to her unit
是1998年2月18日
was on the 18th of February 1998,
是在乔·哈金失踪的三天之前
three days before Joe Harkin went missing.
艾玛·布兰尼克不是最后一个失踪的
Emma Brannick wasn't the last to go missing.
而是第一个
She was the first.
老大请病假是哪天来着
What was the date of the boss's medical leave again?
2月19日
It's the 19th of February.
这么说 1998年2月18日艾玛·布兰尼克失踪了
So, on the 18th of February 1998, Emma Brannick goes missing.
1998年2月19日
On the 19th of February 1998...
老大请了假
the boss goes on leave.
老天
Jesus.
这一切都是从老大和他的妻子开始的
This all started with the boss and his wife.
喂
Yeah?
你知道那条猫头鹰项链吗
You know that necklace with the owl on it?
它还和亚当的证物放在一起吗
Is that still with Adam's evidence?
证物在哪
Where is that evidence?
你没上交 对吧
You didn't hand it in, did you?
亚当说那条项链是大卫的情人送的
Adam said David was given that necklace by a lover
为了让他在黑暗中能看清
to help him see in the dark.
你女儿刚说了同样的话
Well, those same words were just spoken by your daughter
就在我问起她戴着的那条项链时
when I asked her about the necklace she was wearing,
项链吊坠上有只猫头鹰
the one with the owl on it.
背面刻着你名字首字母
The one with your initial on the back.
-听我说 -不
- Listen to me. - No.
太迟了
That time has passed.
怎么了吗
Everything OK?
不
No!
抱歉 稍等我一下
Sorry, just give me a minute.
没事 不着急
That's OK, take your time.
你...
Where...
你们在哪 你...
Where are you? Don't...
你敢碰她试试
Don't you touch her.
有些事你得解释一下
You have some explaining to do.
我会给你发个地址
I'll send you an address.
一个人来
Come alone.
别给她打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
Don't call her, don't message her,
你要是敢耍花样
and if you were to try something, well...
她随时可能消失
she could always disappear.
托里
Tori...
托里
Tori...!
不
No!
长官
Sir?
他们还没放过我
They've not finished with me, you know.
他们会再来的
They'll regather.
我联♥系♥了你让我找的情报线人 长官
I followed up on the intelligence contact you gave me, sir.
我们得谈谈布兰尼克高级督察
We need to talk about DCI Brannick.
他描述他妻子失踪的说辞可疑 长官
The way he described his wife's disappearance is in doubt, sir.
我认为在他上报之前
I believe she went missing
她就已经失踪将近三周了
nearly three weeks before he reported it.
有点不对劲
Something is not right.
妮芙
莫恩山脉
高级督察关闭了手♥机♥ 长官
The DCI has switched his phone off, sir.
他离开警局时 我们开始追踪他的手♥机♥
When he left the station we started tracking his phone,
他一直朝南走
and he's been headed south.
位置更新
我们最后一次追踪到他的位置是在这里
The last place we tracked him to was here.
莫恩山脉
In the Mournes.
他去那干嘛
What's he doing there?
去边境 去爱尔兰自♥由♥邦
Headed to the border, to the Free State?
通知边境各单位
Alert all units at the border.
盯着他
Keep on him.
你好
Hello.
这次见面可别搞砸了
Don't fuck this up.
-那我就不打扰你们了 -真香啊
- Right. Well, I'll leave you two to it, then. - Smells good.
很快就好了 除非我施展我的魔法
It won't for much longer, unless I work my magic.
祝你好运
Good luck.
进来
In here.
关上门
Shut the door.
坐下
Sit down.
你什么都没和她说吧
You haven't told her anything?
我说我叫你来这 是想让我们的关系更进一步
I said I wanted you here to take our relationship further.
就你一个人吗
It's just you, then?
只有我
It's just me.
你带武器了吗
Are you armed?
带了
I am.
我得带着 但是你不必害怕
I have to be, but you have nothing to fear.
是吗
Is that right?
我女儿就在隔壁房♥间
My daughter is in the next room.
-不然我就是能被轻易除掉的对象 -不 不
- Otherwise I'd be fair game. - No, no.
你深爱你的妻子
You loved your wife.
是的
I did.
那两枚吊坠
The pendants...
它们很浪漫
they're a romantic touch.
还有那句话 "帮我在黑暗中看清"
And those words, "To help me see in the dark."
多么亲密
So intimate.
我不在乎你自以为知道了什么
I don't care what you think you know.
但是你在乎 汤姆 你这不是来了吗
But you do, Tom. You're here.
那么害怕她可能会知道真♥相♥
So fearful that she might find out,
害怕你女儿可能会看清你的真面目
that your daughter might learn what kind of man you are.
-要我叫她进来吗 -不
- Will I call her in? - No.
-你报复了那个偷走你妻子的男人 -不是...
- You took revenge on the man who stole your wife. - That's not...
也许你已经喜欢上了复仇的感觉
Maybe you already had a taste for it. I mean,
乔·哈金
Joe Harkin...
我父亲
My father.
-你听我说... -老天啊
- Listen, I am telling you... - For God's sake.
你让我栽赃证据陷害你的上司兼朋友
You had me plant evidence to incriminate your boss, your friend.
指纹本来就在明信片上吗
Were the fingerprints already on the postcard?
但你骗到我了
You had me, though.
真的 你用你对妻子的一腔深情骗到了我
You did, with your idea of a wife.
或许这是我的错
Maybe that was my fault.
或许我一厢情愿地认为我们有共同的目标
Maybe I wanted to believe that we had a common cause.
-我们有的 -不 没有
- We do. - No, we don't.
我不知道你为什么动了杀心
I don't know what it is that makes you tick.
你可能只是嫉妒
I mean, you could just be a jealous man.
你可能是贪婪
You could just be greedy.
或许你有我无法理解的阴暗面
Maybe there's a darkness in you that I just don't understand,
但你杀了人
but you have killed,
无论出于什么原因
for whatever reason.
我知道你杀了
I know you have.
我回家后发现我女儿一个人躺在婴儿床
I came home and found my baby alone in her crib.
她在哭喊 肚子饿了
She was screaming, she was hungry.
这时大卫·科里来电♥话♥了
That's when David Corry called.
他说我妻子在他手上
He told me he had my wife.
他说得很清楚 如果我想再见到她
He made it clear that if I ever wanted to see her again,
如果我的小孩还想有母亲 那我...
if my child were to have a mother, then I was to...
我就得做一些事
I was to do certain things.
杀害我父亲
Kill my father.
我别无选择
You see, I had no choice.
我们有个一岁的孩子 她是我的宝贝
We had a one-year-old. She was my baby.
我愿意召集一支军队来保护她
I would have raised an army to protect her.
乔·哈金 你♥爸♥爸
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表