剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
No message.
这张明信片上有图案吗
Does this postcard have a picture?
哈兰德与沃尔夫造船厂的起重机
The cranes of Harland & Wolff.
我去实地调查了 没有发现
I've been there to check it out but nothing.
但是车牌也消失不见了 长官
But the fact that the numberplates are missing as well, ma'am,
这个案子很蹊跷
we're into something here,
但我们还不知道是怎么回事
we just don't know what it is yet.
你们接下来打算怎么做
So what do you want to do next?
去见他的妻子 克莱尔·基南
Go see the wife, Claire Keenan.
她报♥警♥说他失踪了吗
Has she reported him missing?
还没有
Not yet.
就算她想 估计也不会找我们吧
I suppose even if she wanted to, she wouldn't report it to us,
-她会找自己人 -我赞同 长官
- she'd go to her own people. - I agree, ma'am,
-但还是得从她那挖掘一切有用信息 -我明白
- but we still need to find out what we can from her. - I know.
我们调查时一定要多加小心
We need to mind what we're walking into.
我们社区里有一部分人将我们视为敌人
We have a side of our community that looks at us as the enemy
而基南家族就是那群人的核心
and the Keenans are right at the very heart of that.
你最后见到他是什么时候
When did you last see him?
-昨天上午 -有目击者吗
- Yesterday. Morning. - Are there any witnesses to that?
-我是他的妻子 -基南太太
- I'm his wife. - Mrs Keenan...
不好意思 现在婚后生活都要目击证人了吗
Sorry, do we need witnesses now to married life?
基南太太
Mrs Keenan...
还是说只有天主教♥徒♥才需要
Or maybe it's just the Catholics that do.
-有人联♥系♥你谈及你丈夫的事吗 -没有
- Has anyone contacted you about your husband? - No.
-他的车怎么进水里了 -我们暂时不清楚
- What was his car doing in the water? - We don't know that yet.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
我们不能妄加猜测
We can't speculate.
那你们能做什么
Well, what CAN you do?
行吧 我不能坐以待毙等你们解决这事
Right, I am not waiting for you lot to solve this.
你依靠我们找到他的几率比依靠别人♥大♥得多
You have a much better chance with us than you do with anyone else.
基南太太 遭遇此类案件
Mrs Keenan, in cases such as these,
最好不要泄露案情给任何人
it's best not to tell anyone.
会有人无视法律行事
People could take the law into their own hands,
到时候的局势会更加不稳定
we risk a much more volatile situation.
你的丈夫也会因此面临更大的危险
And you could put your husband in more danger.
你们这有卫生间吗
Do you have a toilet?
没有 我们都是拉在自己手上的
No, we shit in our hands.
下楼 在楼外
Outside, under the block.
帕特·基南
业主
他昨天上午走的
He went up yesterday morning.
语♥音♥备忘 录音
去参加会议
For a conference.
下午的时候给我发了条短♥信♥
And he sent me a text in the afternoon
说临时出了点事
to say that something had come up
得在贝尔法斯特过夜
and he was going to be staying in Belfast.
他说了在哪吗
Did he say where?
欧罗巴酒店
The Europa.
你丈夫是那种藏有秘密的人吗
Is your husband the type of man to keep secrets?
-哪一方面 -我是指
- In what way? - I mean...
可能与他的过去有关的秘密
..secrets that might be about his past?
-别的女人什么的 -没有
- Other women... - No.
-也许只是很小的... -我说了没有
- It could be just the smallest... - I said no.
中午12点 看诊 皇家医院
下午2点-5点 开会 拉根会议中心
你在干什么
What you doing?
妮芙
Niamh.
我就知道
I fucking knew it.
你们根本信不过 给我滚
I couldn't trust youse as far as I could throw youse. Get out. Out!
-基南太太 -你们两个 立刻出去
- Mrs Keenan... - Both of you! Now!
她绝对不会告诉我们她丈夫在搞什么鬼
She'd never tell if her husband was up to something.
帕特昨天中午约了医生 在皇家医院
Pat had a hospital appointment at noon yesterday. The Royal.
我们想查询一名叫帕特里克·基南的病人
We're making enquiries about a patient called Patrick Keenan.
-他全科医生转介他来治疗视力模糊 -好的
- He was referred by his GP for blurred vision. - Certainly.
先坐一会
Take a seat.
我从本地警队的朋友那里收到消息
Got a message from a friend in a local policing team.
-基南似乎在这一片很出名 -为什么
- Apparently, Keenan has a bit of a reputation in the area. - For?
据说他喜欢流连花丛
Word is he's a bit of a ladies' man.
有时候还花钱找女人
Sometimes he pays for it.
意料之中
No surprise.
北爱尔兰警务
杰. 特沃米高级警司
北爱警方情报中心
调查警官 汤姆·布兰尼克
关键词 巨人
无正在进行的调查
我是特沃米高级警司 我们的人正在敦弗兰
Yes, this is DCS Twomey. Our people down at Dunfolan
调查一起失踪案 失踪者名为帕特或帕特里克·基南
have a missing-persons case - a Pat or a Patrick Keenan.
对 你能尽快把所有资料发给我吗 麻烦了
Yeah, could I get everything on that as soon as possible, please?
谢了
Thanks.
真是浪费时间
Well, that was a waste of time.
发明病患保密协议的肯定不是警♥察♥
Whoever invented patient confidentiality wasn't in the police.
"视力模糊病因" 散光
"Causes of blurred vision." Astigmatism.
老...老花眼
Pr...presbyopia?
这是什么
What's that?
和长"老"会有关吗
Something to do with Presbyterians?
也有可能由眼睛干涩 怀孕 和偏头痛引起
It can also be caused by dry eyes, pregnancy, migraines.
我们到底怎么出去
How do we get out of this place, then?
从这里下去吗
Down here?
这电梯能到出口吗
Will this lift get us out?
嗯 可以
Aye, it will.
-你们是访客吗 -不 我们是警♥察♥ 来问话
- You visiting? - Er, no, we're police. Just asking a few questions.
警♥察♥啊 我提前道个歉
Oh, police? I apologise in advance.
-你们可能会遇到我的学生 -你在女王大学教书吗
- Probably come across a few of my students. - Are you at Queen's?
我刚开始教 希望老天保佑
Just starting, God help me.
我女儿是三年级的医学生
My daughter's third-year medicine.
她叫什么 我可以关照一下
What's her name? And I'll keep an eye out for her.
伊兹·布兰尼克 她会把你唠叨死的
Izzy Brannick. She'll be the one chewing your ear off.
-到出口了 -我想请教你
- Here we are now. - Let me ask you something.
一个中年男性 比如
Why would somebody - er, a middle-aged man, say -
一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
a ladies' man...
为什么会患有视力模糊呢
Why would they be suffering from blurred vision?
这并不是我的专业领域
It's not really my area of expertise.
我是创伤咨♥询♥师 但如果是花♥花♥公♥子♥
I mean, I'm a trauma consultant. But a ladies' man?
他会不会得了梅毒
Sure he doesn't have syphilis?
也有可能服用了过多伟哥
I mean, he could also be taking too much Viagra.
那也会影响视力吗
That affects your eyesight?
那你也要小心咯
Let that be a warning to you.
多谢
Thank you.
-混♥蛋♥ -糟了
- Jambo bastard! - Shit!
新教♥徒♥去死
Fucking Prod!
我是SR45警车的警员
Uniform from Sierra Romeo 45.
报告敦弗兰警局
Sitrep Dunfolan Police Station.
发生袭击 两枚汽油炸♥弹♥ 两名男性...
Attack, two petrol bombs, two male...
-这里需要帮忙 -...逃往新街
- Some help here! - ..running towards New Street.
没事的 我帮你
It's going to be OK. I've got you.
你还好吧
Are you okey?
这里需要帮忙
Some help here!
没事的 没事的 站起来 来
You're all right, you're all right. Up, up, up.
尽快清理现场
Let's clear that away as quickly as possible.
我需要一支战术支援小队待命 以防有后续
I want a TST on standby in case of any follow-up.
把他扶进去
Get him inside.
妮芙 带上波蒂 找个不受打扰的房♥间
Niamh, grab Birdy, set up a room with some privacy.
开始干活
Let's get to work, OK?
-汤姆 -长官
- Tom? - Ma'am.
-你看见事发经过了吗 -对 都是因为我们
- You saw it happen? - Yeah. Because of us.
-因为我们去见了基南太太 -你怎么知道的
- It's because we went to see Mrs Keenan. - How do you know?
她认为我们没兴趣找到她丈夫
She convinced herself that we've no interest in finding her husband.
于是成功教唆了别人发动袭击
She's managed to convince the lot that did this, too.
你打算怎么做
What are you doing about it?
我们正在追查手头的线索
We're pursuing the leads that we do have.
但还没有实质进展
Nothing concrete yet.
-汤姆 继续努力 -好的 长官
- All right, Tom. Get on with it. - Ma'am.
这里还需要两个人
I need two more over here now!
很好 不错 继续喷
That's good. Good. Keep on going, keep on going!
这里是报♥警♥台
Police emergency.
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表