剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
- It's still being examined. - And the necklace?
亚当的笔记说 它的意义非同寻常
Adam's notes said that that had significance.
项链上没测到DNA吗
Did they not find any DNA on that?
检测都要花时间的
These things take time.
时间
Time?
我等了22年
I've waited 22 years.
波蒂 有新进展吗
Birdy, what's the latest?
在查杰克房♥车里那张明信片上的法医学证据
Chasing forensics on the postcard found in Jackie's caravan,
但我没什么进展
but I'm getting nowhere.
我想跟你谈一下可以吗
Can I have a word?
我们刚要回去继续审
Well, we were just about to go back.
你们得专攻能把他钉成巨人的事实
You need to go for the facts that position him as Goliath.
这是布兰尼克高级督察的手♥机♥
DCI Brannick's phone.
-你好 妮芙 我是伊兹 -你好 伊兹
- Hi, Niamh. It's Izzy. - Oh, hi, Izzy.
抓住他跟政♥治♥保安处的关系
Go after his work with Special Branch, huh?
他如何解释私下培养爱尔兰共和军线人
How he accounts for running an unofficial IRA source.
-听你的声音你好像舒服多了 -为什么这样说
- You sound like you're feeling better. - Why do you say that?
因为你♥爸♥爸刚才说的
Oh, just what your dad said.
-他不是要去看你吗 -这我倒是刚听说
- He was on his way to see you? - That's news to me.
我感觉很棒 好极了
I'm feeling grand. I'm fine.
是我搞错了
My mistake.
肯定是我听错了
I must have misheard him.
-我帮你转达 -谢谢 妮芙
- I'll pass that on. - Thanks, Niamh.
-不客气 再见 -再见
- No bother. Bye. Bye. - Bye.
请稍候
You are currently on hold.
-是管理中心吗 -是 长官
- Is that management hub? - Yes, it is, sir.
请问本线接的最后一通电♥话♥是哪个号♥码打来的
Can you tell me the last number to dial this line?
谢了
Thanks.
长官 没事吧
You OK, sir?
没事 波蒂
Yes, Birdy.
我们所掌握的你的经历中有几段空白
There are gaps in what we know about you.
得谈一谈你为情报处做的工作
We need to talk about the work you were doing for intelligence,
在《北爱和平协议》签署的那段时间
around the time of the Peace Agreement.
你有一部分工作职责...
Part of your operational duties...
-伊兹说她跟你聊了几句 -是啊
- Izzy said she spoke to you. - Aye.
她前一分钟还在哭 下一分钟就没事了
Yeah, one minute she's crying, the next she's grand.
她跟谁都不肯开口 她到底怎么了
She won't tell anyone what's going on.
所有这一切
All this, it's...
都让她痛苦
...taking its toll.
那段期间 你执行外勤职务时
At that time, did you use a post office box in town
使用过城里一个邮局信箱 对吗
for your operational duties?
你想要我重复一遍问题吗
Would you like me to repeat the...?
我们都用过
We all did.
你当时的邮箱号♥是多少
Er, what was the number of your post office box?
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
2421号♥
2421.
你用过这个邮箱
And did you use it
安排和爱尔兰共和军线人
to set up meetings with an IRA source?
乔·哈金会面吗
...Joe Harkin?
是的
Yes.
我们找不到那行动的任何记录
See, we weren't able to find any record of that activity.
没有管理人的身份信息
No handler ID.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你那么做有获得批准吗
Was it approved?
没有
No.
这可是严重违反了安全规定
We're talking about a serious breach of security.
甚至被写进了亚当·科里的日记里
It even made its way into pages of Adam Corry's journal.
你当时是怎么想的
What was the thinking behind it?
我当时不能说
I couldn't declare it.
为什么
Why not?
我是身处北爱皇家警队的天主教警官
I was a Catholic officer working in the RUC.
对于我的一些同僚来说 我就是敌人
To some of my colleagues, I was the enemy,
尽管我们都穿着相同的制♥服♥
even though we were wearing the same uniform.
他们觉得没法信任我
They didn't think they could trust me,
我当然也不信任他们
and I certainly didn't trust them.
更不用说 你当时违规操作
Well, needless to say, you were working outside the rules.
在那个年代 规则可以有不同的解读
The rules, in those days, were open to interpretation.
你跟乔·哈金的遗孀茜沃恩·哈金
Do you remain in contact with Joe Harkin's widow,
仍有联♥系♥吗
Siobhan Harkin?
这被粘在你房♥车的水槽下面
Taped under your sink in your caravan.
通话记录里只有她的号♥码
It's only her number in the call log.
你最后一次跟她谈话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to her?
最近
Recently.
你们说了什么
What did you talk about?
我告诉她事情可能会曝光
I told her that this might come out.
该死
Shit.
这就是麻烦的地方 因为你知道
This is where it gets sticky, because you know
不信任你的同僚是什么感觉
what it's like not to trust your fellow officers,
现在他们都知道了你和一个女人有联♥系♥
and now they know you're in contact with a woman
她因为一起在审案件正受到警方盘问
who is being questioned in relation to an ongoing case.
现在的规则可没有不同的解读了
The rules, now, are not subject to interpretation.
你跟茜沃恩·哈金说过
Did you talk to Siobhan Harkin
帕特·基南被绑♥架♥的事吗
about the kidnapping of Pat Keenan?
说过
I did.
就是那个据说企图杀了茜沃恩的帕特·基南
The same Pat Keenan who allegedly tried to have Siobhan killed.
你之前有没有为了茜沃恩·哈金
Have you influenced police investigation
影响警方调查
before for Siobhan Harkin?
我没影响过任何事
I have not influenced anything.
茜沃恩·哈金会把你看做值得信赖的内部人员吗
Would Siobhan Harkin see you as a trustworthy insider?
不会
No.
你有没有试图干扰巨人案调查
Did you try to influence the Goliath investigation
让帕特·基南成为嫌疑人
so that Pat Keenan became a suspect?
没有
No.
你其实不相信有巨人 对吗
You never gave Goliath much credence, did you?
什么
What?
你不相信他真的存在
You never believed he existed.
确实 为了保持和平
Indeed, in the interests of keeping the peace,
你说服你属下的警官
you encouraged your subordinate officers
不要去调查巨人
to not investigate Goliath.
你这样歪曲事实 令人作呕
That is a gross misrepresentation.
你取代了黛安·麦考利斯特警司的职位
You replaced Superintendent Diane McAllister,
这显然"影响"了... 这个词又出现了
apparently influencing - there's that word again -
影响了地区警务指挥部助理局长
influencing the ACC District Command's call
对她是否适合继续工作的决定
on whether she was fit to continue.
基于什么理由
On what grounds?
她...
She...
她当时快失去对辖区的控制
...she was losing control of the district.
这让你能掌握巨人案调查进度
This allowed you to position yourself with an overview
如有必要时还能妨碍调查
of the Goliath investigation, to hinder it, if needs be.
你错了
You're wrong.
你把追捕基南放在了
You pushed the manhunt for Keenan
追查其他线索前面
above all other lines of inquiry,
这没有什么错
and there's nothing wrong with that,
但你这么做干扰了对巨人的调查
but you did it to the detriment of the Goliath investigation.
你定居在哪里
Where is your permanent residence...
特沃米高级警司
...DCS Twomey?
贝尔法斯特
Belfast.
你在这里工作期间的
And where is your temporary residence,
临时住所在哪里
while you're working down here?
那辆房♥车
The caravan.
你能说详细点吗
Can you be more specific?
停在斯特兰福特湖滨的房♥车
A static caravan on the shores of Strangford Lough.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一般都会锁上房♥车门吗
Do you always lock your caravan?
会的
I do.
没有强行入室的迹象
There was no forced entry.
什么
I'm sorry?
你的房♥车没有被强行闯入的迹象
There was no forced entry to your caravan.
没有其他人的痕迹 只有你的
There was no trace of anyone else but you.
你声称这本书不是你的
And you say that this book is not yours,
但若不是你放的 它是如何进入车内的呢
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表