剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
on the Bannbracken Road.
她说那晚很晴朗 她出去喂牛了
She said she was out feeding the cows on a clear night.
看到了岛上有活动
She saw activity on an island.
从她那个距离 她说看起来像在挖洞
From that distance, she says, it looked like digging.
她说那地方在一间茅屋和一棵树之间
She identifies the location as being between a bothy and a tree.
天呐
Jesus.
我们去看看
Let's go take a look.
我想我们不能去
I don't think we can.
记录显示这个线索没继续追查
The record shows that it wasn't actioned.
他们把证词放在一堆文件下面 然后就忘了
They put it at the back of a file and forgot about it.
如果帕特·基南案和巨人案有关
If the Pat Keenan and Goliath cases are linked,
我们必须过去
we have to go out there.
我们必须去
We have to!
那是谁 伊兹
Who's that, Izzy?
是爸爸吗
Is that Daddy?
爸爸 是不是爸爸
Daddy? Could it be Daddy?
爸爸在哪里
Where's Daddy?
真聪明
Good girl!
你好 有事吗
Hello. Can I help you?
你好
Hello, there.
我们是警♥察♥
We're with the Police Service.
巴斯比太太在吗
Is Mrs Busby here?
不在 她十二三年前就去世了
Ach, no. She died maybe 12, 13 year ago.
-你是她家人吗 -不是
- Are you family? - Nah.
在我们买♥♥下这地方前 这里空置了好久
This place was empty for a wee while before we bought it.
-你介意我们四处看看吗 -不 随便看
- Do you mind if we look around? - No, look away.
如果有需要就喊我 好吗
Gilder, if you need me, all right?
那里 在茅屋和树之间
There. Between the bothy and the tree.
那就是她看到有人挖洞的地方
That's where she saw someone digging.
我们预备一支搜索队
We'll get a search team ready
明天早潮就过去
to go out there on the morning tide.
这里
Here.
什么事
Yeah?
长官 地方支援队来电了
Sir, I've got TSG Ops up on the phone.
他们说还能为我们提供更多的船
They said more boats are available if we still want them.
船
Boats?
这个贱♥货♥
This fucking cunt!
你俩 我有话要说
You two! I want a word!
克莱尔·基南有个我不知道的度假屋吗
Does Claire Keenan have a holiday home I don't know about?
-杰克 -我叫你跟失踪丈夫的妻子讲和的
- Jackie... - I told you to make peace with the missing man's wife
这样我们才能去找失踪的丈夫
so that we could find the missing man.
但我们却在这 都快到加拉帕戈斯群岛了
Yet here we all are, halfway to the Galapagos,
追查一条二十年之久的线报
checking out a 20-year-old tip-off.
麦戈文警长发现这份目击证词和掩埋地点
DS McGovern identified this as an unactioned witness statement
未被追查 我同意了
and burial site, and I agreed to it.
你知道这地方吗 长官
You know about this place, sir?
他没告诉你我之前管辖这片地区吗
Did he not tell you I was stationed here?
98年的案子 由我负责调查
I was leading the investigation in '98.
我的一个手下记录了她的证词 就在那边的农场
One of my boys took her statement. That farmhouse, over there.
-你为什么不告诉我 -别傻了
- Why didn't you tell me? - Oh, come on,
汤姆 当然是因为和平协议
Tom! The peace deal, of course!
而且我知道你肯定会闹得天翻地覆
And I knew you'd've torn the arse out of the whole thing.
这与帕特·基南的案子有关 长官
This has implications for the Pat Keenan case, sir.
他也可能被埋在这里
He could be buried here, too.
别忘了我们当时所处的时代
Remember the times we were living in.
根本轮不到我说了算 当时不行 如今也不行
It wasn't my bloody choice! Off limits then and off limits now.
他的妻子被绑♥架♥了 长官 她可能在这里
His wife was taken, sir. She could be here.
你二十年前本来就能来的
You could have been here 20 years ago.
妈的
Fuck!
汤姆
Tom!
老大
Boss...
你还有什么瞒着我
What else did you keep from me?
没了
Nothing.
我内心深处
You know, there was a part of me...
其实不想找到尸体
...didn't want to find the bodies.
我不想看到我死去的...
I didn't want to see my dead...
但巨人
But Goliath...
巨人
Goliath...
不
No!
我向你保证 汤姆
I promise you, Tom...
我没别的事瞒着你了
...there's nothing else.
我们还活着 兄弟
We're alive, man.
在这个岛上是浪费时间 浪费资源
Being on this island is a waste of time and resources.
你也知道
You know that.
你挖过了
You've dug.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
我们得停止行动
We need to shut it down.
麦戈文警长
DS McGovern...
留在这确保所有人离岛
...stay and make sure everyone gets off this island.
你跟我回去
You come back with me.
好了 快点 我们坐船回去
All right, come on, let's get away back on the boats.
你走不走
You coming?
警长
Sarge?
在茅屋和树之间
Between the bothy and the tree.
还有一棵树
There's another tree.
-看 波蒂 还有一棵树 -什么
- Look, Birdy, another tree. - What?
我们该来这里才对
We should have been here.
但我没看见农舍
But I can't see the farmhouse.
你看见什么了
What can you see?
-牛棚 -没错 她的供词说
- Cow shed. - Exactly. She says in her statement
她当时在外面喂牛
that she was out feeding the cows.
所以 我们挖错地方了吗
We... We were digging in the wrong place?
问问我们能不能借用他们的探地雷达
Ask them if we can borrow their GPR.
-可是... -快点 波蒂
- Oh, but... - Ach, come on, Birdy!
这是我们欠老大和受害者家人的
We owe it to the boss. To the families!
好吧
All right.
早上好
Good morning.
我是托里·马修斯 皇家医院的创伤咨♥询♥师
I'm Tori Matthews. I'm a trauma consultant over at the Royal,
由于某个愚蠢的原因
and for some stupid reason
我同意偶尔来给你们上课
I've agreed to teach you lot from time to time.
你们了解我之后就笑不出来了
You won't be laughing when you get to know me.
伊兹·布兰尼克
我们开始上课吧
Right, let's get started, shall we?
他来这里干什么
What's he doing here?
不知道
Dunno.
-家里见 -好
- Er, see you at the house? - Yeah.
我正好在附近 顺路过来看看你
I was in the area, just thought I'd pop by.
你还好吗
You ok?
挺好的
Fine.
真的吗
Really?
工作遇到些困难 需要休息一下
Things are a bit difficult at work. I just need a break.
-看到你戴上了我很高兴 -当然
- It's nice to see you wear it. - Course.
-如果你想要回去... -不
- If you want it back... - No!
我保留了那么长时间是因为
I held on to it for all this time because...
我原以为有一天 我和你妈妈
...I thought that one day, you know, your mum and me...
说不定会重聚
...might still be reunited.
但不会有那一天了
But it's not going to happen.
我们向前看
We move on.
把项链交给你 这对我很重要
It's important to me that you have it.
你好 老大 我是波蒂 基南的...
Hello. Boss, it's Birdy. Keenan's...
疑犯车辆正向南行驶
Suspect vehicle heading south.
各单位注意 我和总部移♥动♥支援小组一起追捕
All units be advised, I am in pursuit with HMSU,
情报中心掩护无人机支援
with Int Hub overwatching UAV support.
有人在邓德拉姆路的加油站
Keenan's numberplates were spotted at a petrol station
看见基南的车牌 就在纽卡斯尔城郊
on the Dundrum Road, just outside of Newcastle.
-确定是他们吗 -确定
- And we're sure it's them? - Absolutely.
应该马上能看到他们的画面
Should be getting a visual on them any time now.
出现了
And there they are.
警方在追踪这辆红色标致207汽车 司机为男性
The police were screwed on to this red Peugeot 207, male driver.
我们调来一架无人机
We pulled a UAV from another job
正从空中追踪他
and we're tracking him from the air.
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表