剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
如果警方
She wanted to be alerted
来跟进调查基南先生的预约 就通知她
when the police followed up on Mr Keenan's appointment.
谢了
Thanks.
喂
Hello?
汤姆 我们拿到科里家茶杯的DNA检测结果了
Tom, we've got the DNA back from the teacup at Corry's house.
跟基南车里的DNA相符
It matches the DNA found in Keenan's car.
确定了
So, it's confirmed.
参与基南绑♥架♥案的那个女人进过科里家
The woman involved in Keenan's kidnapping was in Corry's house.
-长官 -我得挂电♥话♥了
- Sir. - I've got to go.
你好 我是托里·马修斯 请留言
Hi, this is Tori Matthews. Please leave a message.
抱歉这么突然叫你出来 但是...
Sorry for the short notice, but, er...
我很高兴
..I'm pleased...
-你同意跟我吃晚餐 -是吗
- ..you agreed to dinner. - Are you?
当然
Aye.
你之前结过婚吗
So, er, were you married before?
-我就知道你忍♥不住警♥察♥问话的习惯 -对不起
- There's the police officer I was expecting. - Sorry.
旧习难改
Old habits.
没有 没结过婚 还太年轻
No, never married. Too young.
是啊
Ah, course.
没有啦 我总是搬家
No, I...I moved about a lot.
为什么
How come?
我在这里念完了高中
Well, I finished my schooling here...
在英格兰读了大学
..university in England.
完成培训之后 我想找点刺♥激♥
And, after my training, I just wanted some excitement.
怎么个找法
Where did that take you to?
我在叙利亚帮助建立了一个创伤稳定小组
Well, I helped set up a trauma stabilisation unit in Syria.
要是让我想象伊兹去做那个 我就会端着一把
If I think about Izzy doing that, I'd be standing
AK-47枪 拿着一包膏药 站在她身后
right behind her with a Kalashnikov and a packet of plasters.
依然把她当成你的小宝贝
Still your little girl.
永远都是
Always.
她是我带大的
I raised her, you know.
拼拼图 讲故事
Did all the jigsaw puzzles, the stories,
她去夜店玩 我负责接送
taxi rides to the nightclubs, from the nightclubs.
-跟这些比 叙利亚也没有那么苦嘛 -不
- You thought Syria was tough. - No.
我自己也是单亲家庭出身
You know, I come from a single-parent family myself.
我让我妈头疼了好久
I gave my mother her fair share of grief.
那你肯定清楚是什么样子
Then you know what it's like.
当然了 假若换成是我老爸
Course, if it was my old man,
-他就会把我扔进牢房♥关一夜让我冷静 -不是吧
- he'd have thrown me in a cell overnight to cool down. - He didn't!
他就是这样做的
He did.
他也是警♥察♥吗
So, was he in the police, too?
是的 他当了一辈子的警♥察♥
Yeah, his whole career.
现在到你了 30年了还在继续
And now you. 30 years and counting.
是啊 太久了
Yeah. It's been a long time.
主要是管什么 毒品
So, what is it mostly? Drugs?
黑帮
Gangsters?
-谋杀案 -我们什么都管
- Homicides? - Well, we like to mix it up.
通常 我工作的地方
You know, usually, where I work...
会有一些非常狡猾的领养老金的人
..you get some pretty dodgy pensioners.
今天 我们有个失踪人口案
Today, we had a missing person's case.
一位老先生
Elderly gentleman.
行动不便
Not very mobile.
呼吸得靠氧疗
Needs oxygen therapy to breathe.
独自住在康伯路
Lives on his own on the Comber Road.
-糟糕 -你还好吗
- Shit. - You OK?
没事
Aye.
-失陪一下 抱歉 -没事 请便
- I'll just be a moment. I'm sorry. - No, of course.
我到了 好了
This is me. Right...
你怎么认识亚当·科里的
How do you know Adam Corry?
你晚餐时的反应 你怎么认识他的
Your reaction at dinner. How do you know him?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你要同事
You asked to be alerted
在警♥察♥来找帕特·基南的医生时通知你
when the police came looking for Pat Keenan's doctor.
-不 我... -你能查阅基南的病历
- No, I... - You had access to Keenan's medical records.
你知道他什么时候会在医院
You knew when he'd be at the hospital.
你从那里开始跟踪他 伪装自己
You followed him from there. Disguised yourself.
-戴上黑色假发 -汤姆
- A black wig. - Tom...
他们在帕特·基南的车里发现一个女人的DNA
They found a woman's DNA in Pat Keenan's car.
他们在亚当·科里家里的杯子上发现了相同的DNA
They found the same DNA on a cup at Adam Corry's house.
如果我们向你要DNA样本
If we asked you for a sample,
你有信心结果不匹配吗
would you be confident it wasn't a match?
你在胡说什么
You're not making any sense...
你用些手段来到我女儿的班上上课
You manoeuvred yourself to teach on my daughter's course.
你知道我的管区小到我会是高级调查员
You knew that my district was small enough that I'd be the SIO.
你想知道调查的内♥幕♥
You wanted the inside track on the investigation.
-放开我 -你践踏了我的信任
- Let me go. - You abused my trust
-你不惜利用我的女儿 -我永远不会伤害伊兹
- and you used my daughter to do it! - I would never harm Izzy.
托里·马修斯 我以涉嫌绑♥架♥帕特·基南
Tori Matthews, I am arresting you on suspicion of
和绑♥架♥亚当·科里的罪名逮捕你
kidnapping Pat Keenan and the abduction of Adam Corry.
-停下 -你有权保持沉默
- Stop! - You do not have to say anything
-但如果你未能就某问题作出说明 -停下
- but it may harm your defence... - Stop!
而在庭审中该问题又作为辩护依据
..if you do not mention when questioned something
可能会对你的辩护产生不利影响
you later rely on in court.
我是西蒙·坤兰的女儿
I'm Simon Quinlan's daughter!
我是西蒙·坤兰的女儿
I'm Simon Quinlan's daughter.
-但他是名神父 -是啊
- But he was a priest. - Aye.
他隐瞒了我和我妈的身份
He kept me and my mum secret.
我们生活在莫恩山脉
We lived out in the Mournes.
你知道亚当在哪吗
Do you know where Adam is?
他在帮我找杀害我爸的凶手
He was helping me find my dad's killer.
他来问我妈问题时我遇上他的
I met him when he came to ask my mum some questions.
他跟她什么也说不通
He couldn't get any sense out of her,
但是他告诉了我他的发现
but he had time to show me what he found.
天呐
Jesus.
汤姆 我和你做的事情一样
Tom, I'm just doing what you're doing.
我想找出杀害我家人的凶手
I'm trying to find the man who killed a member of my family.
-他听到过巨人这个名字 -从哪听到的
- He'd heard the name Goliath. - From where?
-敦弗兰酒吧里没少喝的警♥察♥ -他说了是谁吗
- Some peeler in the Dunfolan Arms, full of drink. - Did he say who?
没有
No.
亚当知道了这个信息也不知道该怎么做
I mean, Adam didn't know what to do with the information.
如果他告诉警♥察♥
If he took it to the police,
他们只会再次把这事盖下去 不是吗
they'd only brush it under the carpet again, wouldn't they?
所以 我提出了些他不喜欢的建议
So, I suggested something he didn't like.
绑♥架♥基南
Kidnapping Keenan?
我花了很久才选定基南为合适人选
It was a while before I landed on Keenan as an ideal candidate.
一个能联♥系♥到巨人事件的人
Someone who would link in to the Goliath story,
一个能逼你重审案件 寻找尸体的人
who would force you to reopen the case, go looking for the bodies.
一个容易下手的人
Someone who was an easy target.
-怎么个容易法 -他滥交
- Easy how? - His promiscuity.
再说 他也算不上是个好男人
Plus, he's not exactly a good man.
亚当说我这是在玩火
Adam said I was playing with fire.
我同意
I'd agree with him.
但是这奏效了 不是吗
But it worked, didn't it?
所以你和科里 前敌人的家人
So, you and Corry, the families of former enemies, you what,
你们就成朋友了吗
you just become friends?
是的 我们都是受害者家属 包括你
The families of victims, aye. And that includes you.
我们不一样
We are not the same.
你的妻子从你身边被夺走了
Your wife was taken from you,
从你女儿身边
from your daughter.
有人剥夺了你和伊兹原本正常的家庭生活
Someone deprived you and Izzy of a normal family life,
就像他们对我做的 你至少能...
just like they did me. And the least you could do...
我什么办法都试过了
I've tried everything.
你有过比现在更接近真♥相♥的时候吗
Have you ever been closer than you are now?
我和亚当找对了方向 你心里清楚
Adam and I were on to something and you know it.
你必须找到他
And you have to find him.
-你需要停下 -不
- You need to stop. - No.
-我们需要正义 -随便你怎么瞎闹都行
- We need justice. - You can mess around with this all you want
-但是我能 我也会逮捕你 -那为什么没有
- but I can, I will arrest you. - So why don't you?
我理解你想寻求公道 真的
I understand your desire for justice, believe me, I do.
但你采取的方式是错误的
But you're going about it in the wrong way.
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表