剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
By now maybe 500 officers
都已经知道弗兰克·麦克菲利的名字了
will have the Frank MacFeale name.
其中一人想到了这层联♥系♥
One of whom made the connection.
差不多是你杀了亚当·科里
You as good as killed Adam Corry.
你想都没想 就公之于众
You didn't think. You just put it out there.
但长官 查这个名字是我们的任务
But, sir, we ran checks on the name.
不 你这个蠢货
No. You're a fucking idiot.
我的老天啊
I mean, for goodness' sake.
全国的警♥察♥都会知道
Officers all over the country will have been notified
弗兰克·麦克菲利的名字
about the name Frank MacFeale,
但他们不知道我们在找巨人
but they won't know we're looking for Goliath.
这点我们一直是保密的
We've kept that quiet.
该死
Shite.
这意味着巨人可能就是这个区的人
That means Goliath could be someone from this district.
天啊 局里所有的活儿都得我一个人做吗
Jesus, do I have to do all the police work around here?
波蒂
Birdy!
列出所有符合巨人特征的
Make a list of all the officers from this district
本地区警官
who could fit the Goliath profile,
那些1998年就在警队 目前仍在服役的人
those who are still serving who were in uniform in '98.
长官
Sir...
至少我们可以看看他们是否与本案有关
At least then we can see if they're connected to the investigation.
向人力资源部申请
Put a request in to HR
查看现役警官的记录
for serving officers' records with permissions.
尽你所能去找
Get what you can.
是 长官
Sir.
快点去
Well, get on it!
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
所以
So...
和我最喜欢的咨♥询♥师共进晚餐怎么样
...how was dinner with my favourite consultant?
我不适合她
I'm not the right kind of person for her.
什么
What?
如果我们继续的话 她会明白的
If we'd continued, she'd have seen that.
-你胡说 爸 -我没有
- You're talking shite, Daddy. - I'm not.
别人并不比你好多少
They don't come much better than you.
我不是个好人
I'm not a good man.
我不是你想的那样
I'm not what you think.
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
大卫·科里
"亲爱的托里
"Dear Tori,
我们从不同的地方开始了这场旅程
"we started this journey on different sides.
你教会了我 悲伤让人团结一致
"You've taught me that grief knows no division.
很遗憾 天意茫茫 你我友谊只能走到这里
"Sadly, time is against our friendship,
这就是为什么我给你寄了这个
"which is why I've sent you this.
杰克·特沃米 那个上次妨碍我的人回来了
"Jackie Twomey's back, the man who stopped me last time.
这肯定不仅仅是巧合
"This has to be more than coincidence.
又有人要掩盖真♥相♥
"There's going to be another cover-up.
我能感到绞索正在收紧
"I can feel the noose tightening.
他们若是冲着我来 我要你收下我收集的线索
"If they come for me, I want you to have my collection of leads."
项链是我弟弟的爱人赠与他的
"The necklace was given to my brother by his lover."
我一直没能找出她是谁
"I've never been able to find out who she was."
如果你能让人查一查 上面也许留有DNA
"If you can get someone to look at it, perhaps there's DNA."
为什么杰克·特沃米要掩盖这件事
"Why would Jackie Twomey need to cover this up?"
只能是一个原因了
"I can see only one reason."
他知道巨人是谁"
"He knows who Goliath is."
人力资源部说
HR have said they'll send the files
他们会尽快把相关人员的资料送来
of the relevant people over as soon as possible.
不过你们要知道
but just so you know,
从1998年到现在 只有三个人
there are only three individuals currently serving
还一直在这片警区工作
in this district that are still active since 1998.
阿叮
Dinger.
长官 您
Um, you, sir...
还有您
..and y-you, sir.
其他本来有可能符合条件的人
Others that would have been eligible
要么已经搬出了本区 要么就调派别处了
have either moved out of the district or have seconded elsewhere,
而且他们不可能了解我们目前的调查
and they wouldn't have any knowledge of our current investigations.
反正不是我
Well, it's not me.
-长官 -若是巨人符合这个条件
- Sir? - If the idea is our potential Goliath fits this profile
而且他就在我们三个之中...
and he's one of three...
我不是巨人
..I'm saying it's not me.
那现在就变成二选一了
So, now, it's one of two.
那意思是我不需要再拿他的资料了吗
Does that mean I don't need his files any more?
继续吧 波蒂
Keep going, Birdy.
你刚刚是什么意思
What was that about?
我只不过是帮你们一把
I'm just making things easier.
把我和阿叮推进火坑不管吗
Leaving me and Dinger in the lurch?
你有什么进火坑不要我管的缘由吗
Have you anything to be left in the lurch for?
再说了 我觉得我和阿叮应该都没见过亚当·科里
Besides, I don't believe either me or Dinger ever met Adam Corry.
只有你见过
Only you.
我说完了
That'll be all.
-有事吗 -你现在方便说话吗
- What do you want? - Are you OK to speak?
可以
Aye.
亚当死前寄了件包裹给我
Adam managed to get a parcel to me before he died.
他说这是他所收集的关于巨人的线索
He says it's a collection of all the leads he has to Goliath.
我现在走不开 但我今晚去见你
I can't get away now but I'll come and see you tonight.
这个男人很谨慎
This man was meticulous.
他本来可以用电子设备
He could have done with going electronic.
-人力资源的资料到了 长官 -你已经看过了吗
- HR files have arrived, sir. - Have you looked at them already?
看过了
Aye.
高级警司看了吗
Has the DCS seen them?
没
No.
你和阿叮都长得很中规中矩
Both you and Dinger are pretty routine-looking,
不用谢 你生日快到了 长官
you'll be pleased to know. Oh, nearly your birthday, I see, sir.
别岔题 波蒂
Focus, Birdy.
警司的资料嘛 就
The DCS's file, well...
-什么 -我对比了你们98年以来的记录
- What? - When I compare your records from 1998,
你的是这样
this is you.
阿叮的是这样
This is Dinger,
特沃米高级警司的是这样
and this is DCS Twomey.
被涂黑了
It's been redacted.
为什么会被涂黑
Why would it have been redacted?
不知道
I don't know.
谁会做出这种事
Who would have done that?
政♥治♥保安处 情报处
Special Branch? Intelligence?
或者更位高权重的人
Some monkey further up the tree.
我们能和情报处谈谈吗
Can we talk to the Intelligence Services?
可以试试
We can try.
交给我吧
Leave it with me.
长官
Sir!
有项指控称 一名警员没有走正式程序
Details of an allegation that a police officer unofficially
就让乔·哈金成为了爱尔兰共和军方面的线人
ran Joe Harkin as an IRA source.
他提供了一个数字 却不知道其具体含义
He has a number here but doesn't seem to know what it is.
2421.
之后 他表示这名警员还涉嫌
Later on, he says that the same officer is suspected
使用不安全方式传递高度敏感信息
of passing highly sensitive information using insecure means.
2421?
2421...
2421...
你还好吗 长官
You all right, sir?
每个人在城里都有自己的邮局信箱
We each had a post office box in town.
出外勤的时候要保管东西 它就派上用场了
It was useful if we had to store things while in the field.
比如说
Like what?
证据 情报 所有想要妥善保管的东西
Evidence, information, things you might want to keep safe
尤其是你在外行动时 2421是杰克的箱子
if you're on the move. 2421 was Jackie's box.
叫上麦戈文警长
Go with DS McGovern.
把特沃米高级警司过去一天的行踪
Dig up what you can which places DCS Twomey
尽你所能定位出来
everywhere he's been for the last 24 hours.
你确定吗 长官
Are you sure, sir?
你听见了他说的吧
Well, you heard him.
他很快就会逃脱的
He was quick to exonerate himself from all of this.
-动起来 -要查的可是高级警司啊 长官
- Now, look. - We're talking about the DCS, sir.
没错
Aye.
惨了
Shite.
你们有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表