剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
这应该很明显吧
Well, I think that should be obvious.
我们从调查一开始就有所怀疑
We have suspected from the outset of this investigation
我们中间可能有个内鬼
that there might be an insider among us,
有人打算利用职务之便犯下谋杀
someone prepared to use their position to commit murder.
我们总得在某个时刻面对
Now, at some point, we're going to have to face up to
此人的真面目
who that person might be.
快去
Do it!
请进
Come in.
你碰什么了吗
Have you touched any of it?
文件碰了
The documents. Aye.
-珠宝呢 -没碰
- And the jewellery? - No.
别碰 我要当作证据拿走 全部拿走
Don't. I'll take it away as evidence, all of it.
我爸爸失踪时我还是个少女
I was still a teenager when my dad went missing.
刚满19岁
19, just.
但年轻 单纯得很
But young. Naive, like.
从那天起我的天真就一天天消失殆尽
Every day since then has just chipped away at that.
我只知道自己不愿意成为受害者
All I know is I won't just be another victim.
我得找出杀死我父亲的人
I need to find the man who killed my father.
那个本该严正执法的人
The man who was meant to be upholding the law
保护他人的人
and protecting people.
杀害你妻子的人
The man who killed your wife.
-你看了亚当的日记吗 -我看了
- Have you read Adam's journal? - I have, aye.
你知道巨人是谁吗
So, you have an idea who Goliath is?
我已经怀疑这个人好一阵了
I've suspected him for a while.
就是我的同事之一
He is one of us.
这个人我认识了...
Someone I've known for...
很多年
..years.
是个朋友
A friend.
-杰克·特沃米 -对
- Jackie Twomey. - Yes.
亚当也在文件里提到了杰克
Adam mentions Jackie in the documents.
-认为他隐瞒了巨人的身份 -没错
- Thinks he concealed Goliath's identity. - That's right.
1998年 杰克是调查失踪案的负责人
Jackie headed the investigation into the disappearances in 1998.
是他决定不再继续追查
He was ultimately responsible for shutting the case down.
这次我犯的错就是
The mistake I made was showing him
把你的巨人明信片给他看了
your Goliath postcard this time round.
很快 他就从贝尔法斯特赶来
Before I knew it, he'd come down from Belfast,
任命自己为敦弗兰的高级调查员
installed himself as the SIO at Dunfolan,
好能再次把警方的全面调查压下去
all so he could suppress a full police investigation, again.
亚当也是这么说的
That's what Adam said.
我觉得他们不会让这事曝光
I don't think they'll let it come out.
这会毁了整个警局
It would destroy the Service.
可能...
It could...
可能背后猫腻还远不止此
..it could go far beyond that, too.
你可是警♥察♥啊
You're a police officer.
这是你的工作
This is your job.
他是我上司
He's my boss.
我无法有效地收集证明他有罪的证据
I won't be able to gather evidence against him effectively,
-他肯定会有所察觉 -你必须做
- not without him being across all of it. - You have to.
-我做不到 我自己不行 -那我帮你
- I can't, not on my own. - Well, then, I'll help you.
听着 我是个外人 行动更自♥由♥
Look, I'm an outsider. I can move freer than you.
我不想让你陷入危险
I don't want to endanger you.
你得让我试试
You have to let me try.
天呐 如果真是他 我们不能让他逃了
Christ, if it's him, we can't let him get away with it.
汤姆 为了正义不惜一切代价
Tom, justice at all costs.
让政♥治♥家去做和事佬
Leave peace to the politicians,
而我们则给他们无法忽视的证据
and let's give them evidence they can't ignore.
亚当·科里在21号♥从自己家中失踪
Adam Corry went missing from his home some time on the 21st.
-你那天在哪 -在这 我们有检查
- Where were you that day? - I was here. We had an inspection.
那晚上呢
And in the evening?
我做了美味的千层面
I made a lovely wee lasagne,
看了一个野生动物的节目
and then I watched a wildlife programme,
令人非常抑郁 十点就上♥床♥了
which was very distressing, and was in bed by ten o'clock.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone verify that?
可能我邻居可以
Probably my next-door neighbour.
她总是抱怨墙太薄
She's always complaining about the thinness of the walls.
她可能听到了我为可怜的小羚羊哭
Probably heard me crying about the wee gazelle.
你觉得你能利用权力之便窜改证据吗
Would you say you're in a good position to manipulate evidence?
不行 完全不行
No, not at all.
我的发现要受到双重检查 实际上是三重检查
My findings are double - in fact - triple-checked.
亚当·科里家的DNA可能是茜沃恩·哈金留下的吗
Could the DNA at Adam Corry's house be Siobhan Harkin?
不是 我们系统里有她的数据
No. We have her on the system.
所以我们依然不知道这女人是谁
So, we still have no idea who the woman was.
只知道她是你所有调查的中心
Apart from the fact she's at the centre of your investigations.
我们在追查杰克
We're going after Jackie.
杰克是个可能的人选
Jackie's a good fit.
这世上有警♥察♥
You know, there's police officers
还有混迹在警局中的政♥治♥家
and there's politicians in the police.
我从不真正相信后者
I never really trusted the latter.
-波蒂 -长官
- Birdy. - Sir.
你看到布兰尼克高级督察了吗
Have you seen DCI Brannick?
-我到处找他都找不到 -没看到 长官
- I'm after searching high and low. - No, sir.
-他可能在哪里 -不知道 长官
- Any idea where he's at? - No, sir.
跟我走走
Walk with me.
-现在调查的主要重心是什么 -长官你说什么
- What's the current focus of the investigation? - Sir?
-你聋了吗 -没有 长官
- Are you deaf? - No, sir.
那就回答我
Then answer the question.
-我... -我们现在都用元音交流了吗 波蒂
- I... - Are we communicating in vowels, Birdy?
我问了你一个简单的问题
I asked you a simple question.
回答我 不然就滚蛋
Now, answer me or I'll have you out on your hole.
这个片区有个警♥察♥ 没有走正式程序
A police officer in this district, unofficially,
据称...
and allegedly...
让...
..ran...
乔·哈金成为了爱尔兰共和军方面的线人
..Joe Harkin as an IRA source.
我们知道那人是谁吗
Do we know who it is?
这个...
Well...
他们通过一个邮局信箱交流 长官
..they used a post office box to communicate, sir.
那个信箱 有编号♥
The box... had a number.
继续说
Go on.
是2421
2421.
什么
What?
2421 长官
2421, sir.
-你知道这信箱是谁的吗 -嗯
- And you know whose it is? - Aye.
我是说 知道 长官
I mean, y-y-yes, sir.
是您的 长官
It's you, sir.
是您的信箱
It's yours.
妮芙
Niamh.
-长官 -你应该也没见过布兰尼克高级督察吧
- Sir. - I don't suppose you've seen DCI Brannick either.
没有 长官
No, sir.
那家伙就该加入魔法界
Man should join the fucking magic circle.
喂
Hello?
我在房♥车那里
I'm at the caravan.
没看到杰克
There's no sign of Jackie.
好 你知道该怎么做
OK. You know what to do.
第36阿尔斯特师历史
茜沃恩 你得赶紧离开这里
Siobhan, you need to get out of here.
-找个安全的地方 -你在说什么
- Find somewhere safe. - What are you talking about?
你有危险
You're in danger.
-我能应付帕特·基南 -不
- I can handle Pat Keenan. - No.
我的警员在调查我
My officers are looking into me.
-他们不知怎么发现了乔是我的线人 -天啊
- Somehow they found out that I was running Joe. - Oh, God.
他们也会查出你帮过我
And they'll find out you helped me.
真♥相♥曝光后 你的人绝不会放过你
When that gets out, all hell will break loose with your people.
-他们会追杀你 -老天
- You'll be hunted! - God.
搞定了
It's done.
你确定这能引出其他线索
Are you sure it'll lead to other things?
我相信会
I believe it will.
-我们找对人了 -对
- And we have the right man? - We do.
听着 我明白这对你来说一定不容易
Look, I understand this must be difficult for you.
我很清楚我父亲是什么人
You know, I'm in no doubt as to who my father was.
我知道他害得很多人家破人亡
I know he deprived many others of a loving family.
你不是他
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表