剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表
but how did it get there without you putting it there?
-我不知道 -明信片又是如何出现在书里的呢
- I don't know. - And how did the postcard get inside the book?
我不知道
I don't know.
你否认你认识亚当·科里 但事实恰恰相反
And you denied knowing Adam Corry, but you did know him.
-我们并无私交 -你过去和现在都未经许可
- Not personally. - You had, still have, unsanctioned relationships
与爱尔兰共和军线人来往
with sources within the IRA.
你影响了正在进行的警方调查
You influenced an ongoing police investigation
从而使这些线人受益
in favour of those sources.
我什么都没影响
I did not influence anything.
她的丈夫乔·哈金
And when her husband, Joe Harkin,
据说被一个叫巨人的人暗♥杀♥而亡
who allegedly was assassinated by the individual called Goliath,
20多年前 你试图阻止警方追查
an individual who you tried to suppress an investigation into...
全是凭空捏造
That is an outright fabrication!
巨人这条线索
..in a line of inquiry over 20 years ago...
我不会坐在这里任由你们
I will not sit here while you pull together
这么做除了掩饰你的行迹 我看不出其他动机
I can see no other motive than covering your tracks.
把无关信息拼凑起来
strands of unrelated information into...
鬼扯一通
a tidy bow of bullshit.
亚当·科里在他尚未丢失的日记里
Adam Corry, in the pages of his diary that aren't missing,
推论出
comes to the conclusion
最有可能是巨人的就是你
that the most likely candidate for Goliath is you.
如今他死了 和他弟弟都被同样的方式杀害
And now he's dead, killed in the same way as his brother.
我们能得出什么结论
What conclusion are we supposed to draw from this?
随便你们怎么想
Whatever you like.
我看不下去了
I...I can't watch any more.
找到什么有用证据了吗
Find anything useful yet?
还是只有明信片和指纹
Well, it's still only the postcard and the fingerprints.
指纹
Fingerprints...
老天 你们肯定走投无路了吧
Jesus, yous must be desperate.
你不是说过他很符合凶手特征吗
Thought you said he was a good fit for it.
从我个人角度看 是的
On a personal level, aye.
听着 我并不是特别喜欢他
Listen, I don't particularly care for the man,
但如果杰克真是凶手
but if Jackie is responsible for this murder,
我们早该找到证据了
we'd have found something by now -
衣服纤维 唾液 皮屑 血液
clothing fibres, saliva, skin, blood.
老头洗个澡会像麻风病人一样狂掉皮屑
An auld lad crumbles like a leper in a bath.
亚当·科里肯定会留下痕迹的
Adam Corry would have left something behind.
如果不是杰克...
If it isn't Jackie...?
那就是你的巨人
Then it's your Goliath.
你只需找到构陷杰克·特沃米
You just need to find the person who stands the most to gain from
受益最多的那个人
framing Jackie Twomey.
45 我们现在前往你那边
four, five, we're on our way to you now.
-可以进去了吗 -行动
- Is it all clear to enter? - Proceed.
警长
Sarge.
谢谢
Thank you.
资料显示你会说爱尔兰语
是的
我对我的上司有顾虑
长官 在我看来有人想诬陷你
我不明白高级督察为何急于相信你就是凶手
他说谎 试图掩盖真♥相♥
他来去匆匆 我不知道他的踪迹
我感觉有点不对劲
我想帮你
查查看艾玛·布兰尼克是何时失踪的
记下这串号♥码
接电♥话♥的人欠我一个人情
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
如果杰克需要帮助 我会尽我所能
If Jackie needs help, I'll do what I can.
你是谁
Who are you?
他只给了我你的号♥码 说你欠了他人情
I mean, he just gave me your number, said you owed him one.
关于艾玛·布兰尼克失踪案
I need to know anything you can tell me
你能把你所知道的都告诉我吗
about Emma Brannick's disappearance.
她的代号♥是金翅雀
She worked under the call sign Greenfinch.
两小时后答复你
Give me a couple of hours.
过来
Come over!
-我是布兰尼克 -我是阿叮 我有新消息
- Brannick. - It's Dinger. I've got some news.
法医分♥析♥了杰克房♥车里的明信片
So, the forensic analysis of the postcard they found
结果出来了
in Jackie's caravan has come back.
与基南案里的明信片不是同一批
It's not from the same batch found in the Keenan investigation.
仔细检查了房♥车的门锁后
And, on closer examination of the lock on the caravan door,
发现了暴♥力♥开锁的痕迹
there are signs that it was forced...
很可能是有人带了万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
..most likely by someone with a skeleton key
但光靠钥匙不足以开门
that only partially worked.
法医报告
我们只能不采信这个证据了
We have to discount the evidence.
但杰克仍然有实实在在的问题
But there are still substantial concerns about Jackie.
你要把那些写进你的报告里
Well, you need to put those in your report,
但同时 我们要把主要精力放在
but, in the meantime, we need to focus our attention
是谁想要陷害特沃米高级警司上面
on who has tried to frame DCS Twomey.
我帮你把衣服拿来好吗 长官
Will I get your clothes, sir?
这运动服你不喜欢吗
You don't like the tracksuit?
去把我的衣服拿来吧 波蒂
Just get my clothes, Birdy.
这是胡扯
This is bullshit.
这事超出了我的掌控
It was out of my hands.
我尽力了
I did my best.
可他们有那么多可以调查的 满满一大箱证据
But they had so much to go on, a bloody box full of evidence.
-那个不够 -什么时候才算够了呢
- It's not enough. - When will it ever be?
为此我都铤而走险了
You know, I stuck my neck out for this.
-现在我会有什么后果吗 -我明白
- What the hell is going to happen to me now? - I understand.
我真的非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
抱歉
Sorry?
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
我认识这个停车场的老板
I know the boy that owns this car park.
我儿子第一次圣礼上的鲜花是他老婆准备的
His wife did the flowers for my son's first communion.
得了 汤姆 哪有那么疼
Oh, come on, Tom, it couldn't be that bad.
怎么也没有
Couldn't be any worse
只穿着内♥裤♥被铐在暖气片上难受吧
than being chained to a radiator in your underwear.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
特沃米高级警司
Chief Superintendent Twomey -
你们真的在调查他吗
is it true you've been investigating him?
那和我被绑♥架♥没什么关联吧
That wouldn't have anything to do with my kidnap, would it?
你查出那个女人是谁了吗
Have you found out who that woman is?
你不是有公♥司♥要管理吗
Don't you have a business to run?
你女儿怎么样了
How's your daughter?
给我记着
Just remember this -
最终 有人要为我的遭遇受到惩罚
eventually, someone will answer for what happened to me,
有没有你参与都一样
with or without you.
把那个女的找出来
Find that woman.
我等你的电♥话♥
I'll be waiting for your call.
你今天没来
You were missed today.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
莫恩山
The Mournes.
我在那里有个住处
I've got a place up there.
不能通勤吗
Can't commute?
对 我需要静一静
No, I need to get a bit of head space.
把思绪理清楚
Get myself right.
你想和我聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不了
No.
那是什么
What is that?
是我爸爸给我的生日礼物
It's my birthday present from my daddy.
我妈妈以前有条一模一样的
My mummy had one just like it.
很漂亮 对吧
It's nice, isn't it?
是猫头鹰
It's an owl.
帮助我在黑暗中看清东西
To help me see in the dark.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
艾玛·布兰尼克
老大的病历
Boss's medical records.
你要查什么
What is it you're looking for?
艾玛·布兰尼克失踪时
When Emma Brannick disappeared,
老大因为在橄榄球比赛中受伤而休了病假
the boss went on medical leave for a rugby injury.
在这
There.
1998年2月19日
The 19th of February 1998,
因髋骨伤病复发而请病假
sickness absence for a recurring hip injury.
仅此一次
It never happened again.
是治好了吗
So, it was cured?
麦戈文
McGovern.
你说吧
剧集 | 血色土地(2021) | 导航列表