剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
No, no. Let me, Gareth.
不 不 让我说 加瑞斯
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
You know... how much I love you, Trevor...
你也知道 我有多爱你 特雷弗
But...
但是
What?
什么啊
me and Gareth have been...
我和加瑞斯...
..talking,
谈了谈
and we both think it's... best for you...
我们都觉得 对你最好的安排
if you start looking for a place of your own.
就是你搬出去另找地方住
What? All we want is for you to be happy.
什么 我们只是希望你能过得开心
I was happy till he came along!
我在他到来之前一直很开心
That's very rude, Trevor!
真没礼貌 特雷弗
Rude? I tell you what's rude,
没礼貌 我来告诉你什么才叫没礼貌
and that's giving your bed to somebody for the night,
就是你好心收留某人回家过夜
and then they go, "Thank you very much.
然后他们说 "非常感谢
Now, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I'm going to go and hop on your mum."
我要去趴在你妈身上干♥她♥了"
Don't talk like that in front of your mother.
别在你妈面前说这种下流话
And anyway, it's more a case - of your mum hopping on me.
不过 准确地说 是你妈趴在我身上
She rode me like it was the Grand National.
她把我当坐骑一样疯狂地骑
Right, that's it, I'm done.
好了 够了 我不想管了
You do what you want.
你们想怎么样随便吧
But I'm moving out
但我要搬出去了
and don't try and stop me because you can't.
别试图阻拦我 因为你们拦不住我的
I said don't try and stop me.
我说了别拦我
Right.
好吧
Are you OK?
你还好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Do you want to get a quick one in before work?
你想在上班前打个快炮吗
Yeah.
好啊
I'm back on track.
我已经回归正常了
The voices in my head have gone. That's reassuring.
我脑海中的声音消失了 真令人松了口气
I've got a roof over my head,
我现在有了住的地方
I'm not drinking from puddles any more,
我已经不会趴在水坑里喝水了
and, best of all, I'm getting regular sex.
最棒的是 我现在有了规律的性生活
Now that you've put that horrendous image in my mind,
那画面太美我不敢想
what do you want?
你想怎么样
I want to be a teacher again. Oh, God!
我想重回♥教♥师岗位 天啊
Here's your cup of... tea, Ms Baron.
这是你的 茶 巴伦校长
Please, Headmistress.
求你了 校长
Geography is my passion, and I was born to teach it.
地理是我的激♥情♥所在 我生来就是教地理的
I want to share my love of crop rotation and coastal erosion.
我想把我对轮作和海岸侵蚀的热爱分享给学生
Are you all right, Gareth?
你没事吧 加瑞斯
You sound quite mental again.
你现在说话听着又跟神经病一样了
Please, Ms Baron. It's my passion.
求你了 巴伦校长 那是我的激♥情♥所在
My passion.
我的激♥情♥
Well, what happens when the children start chanting,
如果学生们又开始这么叫怎么办
"Baa, baa, baa!" "Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa!"
巴 巴 巴 巴 巴 巴 巴
They'd have forgotten all about that. Come on.
他们已经忘了这个了 求你了
Give this geography teacher a chance to sing again, eh?
给这位地理老师一个引吭高歌♥的机会吧
On a caretaker's salary?
工资按保洁员的岗位发吗
I'd do it for nothing. It's a deal.
没有工资我都干 成交
You are a beautiful woman.
你是个美丽的女人
Don't touch. Of course.
别碰我 好的
Daphne, show Mr Barber out.
达芙妮 送巴伯老师出去
Out where? Out the door.
出哪儿去啊 出门去
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
And I promise you this -
我可以向你保证
no more fires.
再也不会有失火事件了
If it's not too much to ask.
那可不是什么高要求
Are you all right, Miss? Hm?
你没事吧 老师 什么
Yeah, I'm fine.
是啊 我没事
It's just that, um...
只是...
well, someone's written a poem especially for me.
有人特意为我写了一首诗
Is it Mr Church?
是查奇老师写的吗
Is it that obvious that he likes me?
他喜欢我有那么明显吗
Yeah, and he's written his name at the bottom.
是啊 主要是他把自己的名字写在下面了
Oh, right. Yeah.
好吧 没错
"At Greybridge School you're a ray of light
"在灰桥中学 你是一缕阳光
"Beautiful, kind, witty and bright..."
美丽 善良 幽默 阳光"
Well, he's certainly got me down to a T.
他对我的描述可真是准确无误
"You're an asset to the department of French
"你是法语之部宝贵的财富
"And as welcoming as a lovely bench."
如长椅一般热情外露"
I don't really get the bit about the bench.
我不太明白他为什么把你比作长椅
Well, he's just trying to find something to rhyme with French.
他只是想找个和"法语"押韵的词而已
And why does he say "Department of French" and not "French department"?
他为什么要说"法语之部" 而不直接说"法语部"
All right, you're being a bit of a killjoy now, Nicholas.
行了 你把气氛都毁了 尼古拉斯
Sorry, Miss. No, I'm sorry.
抱歉 老师 不 我该说抱歉才对
I'm just a little bit all over the place with everything at the moment.
我只是面对当前发生的太多事 有些情绪失控
Maybe you shouldn't drink at school. Right.
或许你不该在学校里喝酒 是啊
I didn't actually drink anything, though, did I?
我其实并没有喝什么 不是吗
Because I spat it back into the bottle.
因为我又吐回瓶子里了
Look, I really like Mr Church.
听着 我真的很喜欢查奇老师
I mean, his heart's in the right place.
他的心很诚挚善良
But it's just sometimes he can be really annoying.
但有时候 他真的很烦人
Yeah.
是啊
But then so can you, so it could work.
但你也是这样啊 说不定你们能成呢
See you.
再见
Bye.
再见
Barber's back.
巴伯回归了
Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa!
巴 巴 巴 巴 巴 巴 巴
Oh, bugger!
该死的
Hello.
你好啊
I read your poem.
我读了你写的诗
Did you like it? I give it an Astar.
你喜欢吗 我给你打A
I did struggle to find anything to rhyme with French.
我确实废了好大劲去想出一个跟"法语"押韵的词
I barely noticed.
我都没注意到
Keith, no-one's ever written me a poem before.
凯斯 以前从来没人给我写过诗
That surprises me.
那倒让我挺震惊的
I'd have thought a woman as - dare I say it -
我觉得一个...请恕我直言
beautiful as you
像你这么漂亮的女人
would have had between five and ten poems written about her.
肯定会有5-10首诗来赞美她
Or more, but no.
或者更多 但却没有
May I offer you a lift? I thought you'd never ask.
我可以载你一程吗 我以为你不会开口呢
Let me...
我先...
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yes. Yes, I'm fine.
是的 我没事
Have you been drinking? No, I just rinsed my mouth with wine.
你喝酒了吗 没 我只是用酒漱了下口
So...
那么
where would you like to go?
你想去哪儿呢
Let's be spontaneous.
我们随性一点吧
Just drive and let's go where the open road takes us.
随便开 看看脚下的路带领我们去往何方
Bella Italia? That sounds good.
美大利餐厅吗 听上去不错
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表