剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
sold nine copies.
我的歌♥只卖♥♥出去了9份
Django, what happened?!
迪亚戈 什么情况啊
I gave you 700 pounds!
我可是给了你700英镑的
Right, we'll see you on Monday morning then...Barry Barlow.
那我们周一早上再见了 大歌♥星
Nine copies. I know.
才9份 我也觉得
What a disaster.
真是个大灾难
Still, it's really perked me up.
不过 这事顿时让我信心大增
Got your stratas.
那些就是地质层
And your big one there, they're just called big clouds.
然后这里是很大的云 就叫"大云"
We have a new teacher. And, yes, he just happens to be blind.
我们来了位新老师 没错 他恰好是个瞎子
It's Keith Church. Hi.
我叫凯斯·查奇 你好
And I'm in the dining hall. Yes, I realise that.
我现在是在食堂里 是的 我知道
We all call her Piggy Postern
我们都叫她"猪女波斯顿"
because she has an upturned nose like a pig.
因为她的鼻子跟猪一样往上翘
Do you mind if I just...?
你介意我这样...
I think we should see Dr Dalton for what he is -
我觉得我们该正视真实的道尔顿博士
a cool teacher who just happens to be blind.
一个恰好是瞎子的酷老师
Visually impaired. Visually impaired.
是视觉障碍 视觉障碍
Just ease it backwards.
往后倒一点
Bugger.
该死
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表