剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
Mr Hubble? I can't make Science Fun Club today.
哈伯老师 我今天没法儿去科学乐趣俱乐部了
Oh, he will be disappointed.
他会很失望的
Is he OK, sir?
他还好吗 老师
Yes, yes, he's fine. Ha! You're OK, aren't you?
当然了 他很好 你还好吧
Do the voice. I can't.
配一下音 搞不来
Do the voice.
快点
Yes, yes. I'm fine, thank you.
是啊是啊 我很好 谢谢
He's not Scottish. I panicked.
他不是苏格兰人 我慌了阵脚
Yes, well, run along now, Nisha.
好了 你可以走了 妮莎
Goodbye, Nisha.
再见 妮莎
Consistency.
将错就错
Do you know what I used to do to bullies?
你知道我以前怎么对待恶霸吗
I would smack them and then take away their lunch money.
我会暴打他们 然后拿走他们的午饭钱
Sadly, one can't do that any more.
很遗憾 现在再也不能那样做了
I rushed straight here, Headmistress.
我一听说就直接冲过来了 校长
Nicholas, I thought better of you.
尼古拉斯 真没想到你会这样
What have I been saying in assembly about bullying?
我在校会上是怎么说欺凌的来着
He's... No, I don't want to hear your excuses.
他... 别说了 我不想听你的借口
Just because Dean is...
因为迪恩是..
Shortsighted? No. Just because Dean is...
近视吗 不 就因为迪恩是...
Wheatintolerant? No.
小麦过敏 不是
Just because Dean is...
就因为迪恩...
A quarter Belgian? No. Just because Dean is...
有1/4比利时血统 不是 就因为迪恩是...
Oh, do be quiet, woman. It's Dean that's the bully.
别说了 女士 欺负人的是迪恩
Dean? Well, what have you been doing?
迪恩吗 你干了什么
Just Tipp-Ex'd a pair of gloves on his hands.
用修正液给他涂了一副手套
Why? It looked cold outside.
为什么 外面看着挺冷的
Well, I hope it wasn't school Tipp-Ex. We're on an economy drive.
不是学校的修正液吧 我们正在倡导节约运动
Well, I just don't understand. This is appalling behaviour.
我真不明白了 这种行为太恶劣了
Well, what do you expect from this boy?
你还指望这孩子怎么样
I told you he had to leave his last school because of bullying.
我告诉过你了 他离开之前的学校就是因为欺凌问题
Yes, but I thought he was the one being bullied.
是 但我以为是因为他总被欺凌
Duh! Nicholas, you can leave now.
切 尼古拉斯 你可以走了
What am I supposed to do about this?
我的手要怎么办
Well, don't worry about it.
别担心
It'll flake off in a week or so.
过个一礼拜就会脱落了
Thanks. And don't touch the door handle.
谢谢 别摸门把手
Well, I am shocked.
我很震惊
Now, please, whatever you do, don't sit down.
随便干什么都行 别坐我的椅子
Expelled for bullying?
因为欺凌他人被开除
How many times do you need to be told?
要批评你多少次才够
Mm, about four or five.
大概得来个四五次吧
Well, perhaps I should expel you from Greybridge?
那我也应该把你从灰桥中学开除喽
Not arsed. No.
我无所谓 不
No, look, please don't expel Dean.
不 请不要开除迪恩
You know how good I am with problem kids.
你知道我很善于教导问题学生的
I can turn him around.
我会让他改过自新
I just need a little bit of one-to-one time.
只需要一些一对一的时间
Well, that sounds like punishment enough.
这惩罚听起来够了
You can both leave now.
你们都走吧
Come on, buddy. Let's you and me go and have a good old chat.
来吧 小家伙 我们单独谈一谈
Is it too late for you to just expel me, or...?
现在让你直接开除我晚不晚...
Where are we taking him?
我们把他放哪去
Lost property cupboard.
遗失物品间
No. No, no, no. No, there's no room.
不不不不不 不行 那里没有位置
I've got my home-brew kit in there.
我的自酿酒工具都在那呢
Here, quick, quick, quick. Bend it!
这边 快快快 挡着点
He shouldn't be in here. Don't worry. It's empty.
他不该来这里的 没事 这儿没人
Hello, Jo.
你好啊 乔
You'll be, er...needing this.
你可能...需要这个
Might want to, er... lock the door next time.
下次你还是...锁上门吧
Right. Quick, quick, quick. It's horrible.
好了 快快快 太可怕了
Quickly.
快点
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr Hubble.
对不起呀 哈伯老师
It's not like he can hear you.
他又听不见你说话
All right? Hello, caretaker.
要帮忙吗 你好啊 保洁员
Still asleep, is he?
他还睡着呢
I hate to break this to you,
我也不想告诉你这事
but I have some rather upsetting news.
我有一个很悲痛的消息
He's... He's dead.
他... 死了
Oh, no.
哦不
He was so young.
他还那么年轻
Mind you, I did think it was odd,
这么一说 我确实觉得奇怪
because he'd been asleep in the assembly hall since Friday
因为他周五开始就在会堂里睡着了
and that's, what, 48 hours.
都已经 多久 48小时了
No, that would be two days. Three days is 74 hours.
不 那样是两天 3天是74小时
No, no, no, no, no, no. No, it's more like 88.
不不不不不 不 是大概88小时
It's 24 times three, which is...
是24乘以3 等于...
Right, look, half of 24 is 12.
好吧 听着 24的一半是12
One 12 is 12. Two 12s are...
一个12是12 两个12是...
It's quicker if I use a calculator. I was nearly there.
我用计算器更快 我马上就算出了
72. Right, so you're wrong, Churchy.
72 那你就说错了 查奇
Well, what did you say? 88.
你说的多少 88
And you? 48.
你呢 48
Well, I was the closest. Still wrong, though.
我的答案最接近 那也是错的
Yeah, but least wrong or most right.
但是误差最小就是几乎正确
So, Mr Hubble has been dead for 72 hours.
所以 哈伯老师已经去世72小时了
Still, at least he put a lovely shine on the floor.
至少 他把地板擦得很干净
We gave him that pen.
我们给了他一支笔
That's a Parker pen, that is. That is the king of pens.
是支派克笔 笔中之王
That's a 10 pound pen. That's a nice pen.
价值10镑 是支好笔
Will you show some respect?
能不能放尊重一点
Yes, both of you.
就是 说你俩呢
So, what are you going to do with him? We're not sure.
你们打算怎么办 不知道
We don't want to frighten the kiddies, you see.
我们不想吓到学生 你知道的
Caretaker to the rescue. I got just the place.
保洁员来拯救你们 我想到个地方
There we go.
这样就好了
Is it all right to put him in there?
把他放在这真的没问题吗
Yes, the binmen are coming tomorrow.
没问题的 收垃圾的人明天就来
You can't leave him out for the binmen.
我们不能让收垃圾的人把他收走
We've got to call a doctor.
我们得找医生
There's not much hope for him now, is there?
现在医生来了也救不活了吧 不是吗
No, you imbecile. A doctor has got to pronounce him dead.
不是 你个傻子 医生要宣布他死亡
Well, I can do that. Well, he's dead.
我宣布得了 好了 他死了
Shall I call an ambulance?
要不要我叫救护车
I forget the number. It's 99 something.
我记不起号♥码了 是99什么的
No. If the children see an ambulance,
不行 学生看到救护车
It'll all become a circus.
学校就全乱套了
Well, why don't I just get him to the doctors?
我把他送到医生那里不就行了
Well, how you going to do that?
你怎么送
Easy, I'll use the company car.
简单 我用我的公务车
So, thank you so much for helping us with this, Luke.
太谢谢你帮我们了 卢克
No diggity.
没问题
This is something you call rap therapy?
这就是你们所谓的说唱疗法吗
Yeah, rapathy.
对 说唱疗法
God help us. It's a way of channelling anger.
老天饶了我吧 是抑制愤怒的一种方法
Life sucks, and sometimes you just want to...
生活一团糟 有时候你想...
All right? Yep, thanks.
你还好吧 嗯 谢谢
This one time, my sister Helen, we had an argument, a biggy,
有一次 我和我姐姐海伦大吵了一架
and she flushed one of my
她把我最爱的一张
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers down the toilet,
《恐龙战队》碟冲到马桶里
and I was so angry,
我特别生气
I just got in the car and I just drove,
我开车出门 一路开
and I thought about all the ways
心里想着各种可以
that I could get rid of this anger.
消除我怒火的方法
Kick her in the knee.
狂踢她膝盖
Burn all her clothes.
把她衣服全部烧掉
Yank her hair out until she was bald...
扯她头发扯到她秃顶
Well, we don't need the whole list.
那个我们就不要一一例举了
OK, but instead of doing any of that, I just started rapping.
但是我没有那样做 我开始说唱了
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表