剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
You should know, dear, that last parents' evening,
你要知道 亲爱的 上一次家长会之夜
I received numerous complaints about your choice of attire.
好多人都跟我抱怨你的衣服呢
Excuse me?
什么
Many mothers said you were
很多母亲都说
"Dolled up like a Parisian prostitute."
你打扮得像个巴黎妓♥女♥一样
Well, I'm sorry, I'm not... I'm not having that.
我很抱歉 但是 我拒绝接受这种评价
It is every woman's right to dress as she chooses
每个女人都有选择穿什么衣服的权力
and if all the dads keep ogling my chest,
如果每个父亲都偷瞄我的胸部
that really isn't my fault.
那绝对不是我的错
Well, they will look if you flop them out on the table.
你把大胸摊在桌上 他们当然要瞄了
I'm not going to be there. What?
我不会参加的 什么
It's wrong. The whole concept of parents' evening is wrong.
那是不对的 家长会之夜的概念就不对
We work so hard to get the trust of these kids
我们好不容易赢得了孩子们的信任
and then what do we go and do?
结果我们又做了什么
We grass them up to their folks.
跑去家长面前告他们的状
No, I won't be a part of it.
不行 我才不干这种事呢
Also, it's the same night as Bake Off.
再说 周四晚要播《烘焙大赛》节目呢
Oh, what, Bake Off's on?
什么 《烘焙大赛》又开播了吗
The lemon meringue pie last week...
上周的柠檬蛋白酥皮派真是...
Will you please all shut up about the sodding Bake Off!
你们能不能闭嘴 别再说什么《烘焙大赛》呢
Well, let's put it to a vote.
不如我们来投票吧
Hands up if you think we should cancel parents' evening.
如果你支持取消家长会之夜 就举手
Fortunately, Mr Martin, this school is not a democracy -
幸运的是 马丁老师 本校不实行民♥主♥制度
it is a dictatorship.
而是独♥裁♥统治
So you will all be there without fail.
所以你们一个都别想跑
Don't mind me. Just doing the bins.
不用在意我 清洁垃圾桶而已
So, the parents will arrive at seven.
家长们将在7点到达
Parents' evening, is it? Yes.
家长会之夜 对吗 对的
Oh, great! I can't wait. All of us making a night of it,
太好了 我都等不及了 大家一起出去
popping down the pub for a couple of pints and a good chinwag later.
在酒吧里喝上几品脱 好好聊聊天
Mr Barber, your presence will not be required.
巴伯先生 你不需要出席
Oh, yes, er...
哦 是哦
Of course, er...
说得也是
I just do the manual work.
我是做清洁的
I forgot.
我都忘了
I could still set up a little caretaker stall...
我可以搞一个保洁员小铺
give the mums and dads advice
告诉爸爸妈妈们
on how best to get shoes out of trees,
如何才能把鞋从树上弄下来
if you like? Me no like.
你觉得好吗 我觉得不好
Yes.
好吧
Got it.
我懂了
Just get on with the bins, Gareth,
继续清洁垃圾桶吧 加瑞斯
else you'll make things worse than they already are.
不然你只会把事情弄得更糟
Liquid drips from bin.
垃圾桶里有水
Now I've got bin juice all over the shop!
现在垃圾桶的臭水到处都是了
Come on, Gareth, come on, come on.
好了 加瑞斯 好了好了
Let's get you back to your shed.
我带你回你的小屋子里去吧
You couldn't give me a hand with some leaves, could you?
你能帮我清扫落叶吗
Course I will, chuck.
当然可以 宝贝儿
Well, it would've been kinder to have had him put down.
直接给他实施安乐死 都要比现在来得痛快
Penalty!
点球
What?! He wasn't even near the ball!
什么 他连球都没碰到
You off! Ball.
你下去 球给你
Ryan's taking it.
莱恩主罚
What?! Come on.
什么 来吧
I don't know what to do, sir. Of course you do.
我不知道该怎么踢 老师 你肯定知道
All right, it's football, it's in your genes.
你骨子里有踢足球的基因
All you've got to do is pick your spot
你只需要 找好罚球点
and don't change your mind.
下定决心
Imagine, it's the World Cup final, yeah?
把它想象成是世界杯决赛 好吗
The whole country is behind you.
整个国家都在注视着你
They're all chanting your name - Ryan, Ryan, Ryan!
他们都在喊你的名字 莱恩 莱恩 莱恩
Don't move!
别动
Yes!
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
Give me an oosh!
来击个掌
To be or not to be, that is the question.
生存还是毁灭 这是个值得思考的问题
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows
是默然忍♥受命运
of outrageous fortune...
暴虐的毒箭
..Or to take arms against... Next!
还是挺身反抗 下一个
All right?
还好吗
Can I help you?
你跑来有什么事吗
You don't mind if I sit in on this one, do you?
你不介意我旁听这个学生的吧
I didn't have you down as a Shakespeare fan.
我没想到你也是莎翁迷
Oh, yeah, massive. I've read all his plays.
非常喜欢 我读过他的所有戏剧
Really? Which is your favourite?
真的吗 你最喜欢哪一本
King...
王...
Ok.
好吧
Right, so, remember,
好了 记着
this is the most dramatic moment of the play,
这是整部戏最激动人心的片段
the most famous speech in the history of theatre.
戏剧史上最著名的一段台词
Prince Hamlet is contemplating whether to live or die.
哈姆雷特王子正面临生与死的选择
And begin.
开始吧
To be or not to be, that is the question,
生存还是毁灭 这是个值得思考的问题
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
默然忍♥受
the springs and arrows of out...
命运的暴...
..outrageous fortune
暴虐的毒箭...
or...or to take arms against a sea of troubles
或...或是挺身反抗人世的无涯的苦难
and by opposing...
通过斗争
end them.
把它们扫清
Finished.
完了
Boom!
太感人了
There's your Hamlet.
他就是你要找的哈姆雷特
Your alphabet's wrong.
你的字母表顺序错了
Trevor, what an unexpected, er...
特雷弗 真是意外...
What do you want? No, nothing.
你想怎么样 没 没什么
Just relax, it's just a social call, Churchy.
别紧张 我来串串门而已 奇奇
It's about Ryan's test paper.
是关于莱恩的考卷啦
It's 31%.
31分
Yes? You must've marked it wrong, the boy's a genius.
怎么了 你肯定打错分了 那孩子是个天才
Well, I wouldn't say he's a genius.
我可不敢说他是个天才
What is H2O? He's written "Fruit drink."
什么是H2O 他答的是果汁饮料
Why does this matter to you?
这跟你有什么关系
I see a lot of myself in that boy
我在那孩子身上看到了许多我的影子
and believe it or not,
不管你信不信
I wasn't all that academical myself at school.
我上学时还没他这么聪明呢
I do believe that.
我信
Go on, Churchy, give him an extra mark.
拜托 查奇 再给他加几分吧
If I do, will you immediately leave my classroom?
如果我照做 你会马上离开我的教室吗
Yes. Hm, 32%.
会 32分
Boom!
太好了
I'm telling you, Churchy,
我跟你说 奇奇
that boy's got the potential to go all the way,
那孩子很有潜力 会在学海奋勇前进的
to Cambridge even.
甚至能去剑桥
On a coach trip, maybe.
坐大巴去旅游倒是有可能
Mr Barber, what are you doing?
巴伯先生 你在干什么
What? What are you doing?
什么 你在干什么
What are you doing? It's a preemptive strike.
你在干什么 我在先发制叶
What? Blow the leaves off the tree before they fall,
什么 在树叶掉下来前 先把它们吹下来
beat them at their own game.
师叶长技以制叶
Perhaps you should concentrate on the leaves on the ground.
或许你该把精力放在清扫地面的树叶上
But where do you think they come from?
你觉得地上的叶子从哪来的
Goodbye, Mr Barber.
再见 巴伯先生
How are you finding, er... ..fatherhood?
你觉得 为人父 是一种什么感觉
What? Fatherhood!
什么 为父之道
Oh, it's the best thing I ever did, spreading the Gunn seed.
那是我做过的最棒的事 传播格恩家的种子
I'm actually eating.
我在吃饭呢
I just hope I can pass on all my knowledge to him.
我只希望能把我全部的知识都传给他
well, it shouldn't take too long. Yeah.
那应该花不了多长时间 是啊
I mean, it's hard to explain to somebody who doesn't have kids.
那种感觉是很难对一个没孩子的人解释清楚的
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表