剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
第二季 第四集
哈 哈 大 校
Morning, Headmistress.
早上好 校长
Can't you see I'm working?
没看见我忙着吗
May I sit down? No.
我可以坐下吗 不可以
I was wondering if you were any closer to finding the culprit
我就想问问你找到
who dropped the bag of drugs in the playground,
把毒品丢在操场的犯人了吗
the, er..."mari-ju-ana"?
就是那个...大♥麻♥
Da 'erb problem is being dealt with as we speak.
大♥麻♥那事此刻正在解决当中
There's a peculiar smell in here.
这里有股怪味道
Must be the Glade. They've brought out a new flavour.
是香氛的味道 他们最近推出了新香味
Oh, really? What's it called?
是吗 叫什么名字啊
On your way out, perhaps you could tell my secretary
你出去的时候 记得告诉我的秘书
I'm not to be disturbed. Thank you so much.
我不想再被人打扰了 谢谢
And if you find another bag of ganja on school property,
要是下次你又在学校里找到大♥麻♥
do bring it straight to me.
一定记得马上交给我
Daphne? Yeah?
达芙妮 什么事
Our glorious leader has asked not to be disturbed.
我们尊敬的校长大人现在不想被人打扰
Right.
好哒
"Do not disturb...
不要去打扰
"Headmis...tress."
校长大人
Hello, Greybrick School?
你好 这里是灰砖中学
Er...no, you're right. It is Greybridge.
不 你说得对 是灰桥中学
I'll put you straight through to her.
我马上帮你转接
What's up?
什么事
Ofsted?!
教♥育♥部♥
Hello?
你好啊
Quiet, please!
请大家都安静
I can still hear talking.
我还是能听到有人在说话
God, it's like being at school.
妈呀 严得跟在学校一样
You are at school.
你现在就是在学校
Right, everyone,
好了各位
we need to batten down the hatches.
我们得做好准备了
There's a major shitstorm coming our way.
即将有一大♥波♥屎盆子向我们扣来
Tomorrow we have a little visit from our friends at Ofsted.
明天教♥育♥部♥要派人来视察
Oh, great First I go and drop my bag of grass in the playground.
这下好了 我才把大♥麻♥掉在操场
now this. Now, hear this.
现在又遇上这事 好了听我说
The inspection is being led by one Ms Steele,
明天的视察员是由斯蒂尔女士带领的
who, as some of you have heard,
你们肯定也听过她的臭名
seems to get her kicks from closing down schools,
她就喜欢找学校的岔子 关闭学校
so we all have to be on top form tomorrow.
所以我们大家明天都要严阵以待
With respect, Ms Baron,
恕我直言 巴伦校长
let's remember that great teachers
我们可别忘了 真正的好老师
have nothing to fear from an inspection.
是绝对不怕视察员来挑刺的
True, so I suggest you take the day off sick.
没错 所以我建议你明天请病假别来了
We're all right behind you, Headmistress.
我们绝对支持你 校长
If the children misbehave, we beat them.
如果学生们不守规矩 我们就揍他个小舅子
Oh, God help us. Right.
上帝啊 别给我添乱了
Yes, Miss, um...? It's Postern. PO...
说吧 那个谁... 波丝顿 波是...
We haven't time for that.
我们没空听你叽歪
Well, as you know, my teaching methods
你也知道 我的教学方法
are somewhat maverick, but I get results.
虽然特立独行 但成果斐然
And the point is? Getting to it, my question
说重点 马上就说 我想问
should I employ a more
我是该换用更加
traditional style of teaching for the inspection
传统的教学方式来迎合视察团
or just carry on being
还是继续做平时那个
the inspirational Miss Postern the kids know and love?
孩子们熟悉并喜爱的活力四射的波丝顿老师呢
My advice would be to turn down
我的建议是收敛一点
the volume on your personality, dear.
你的那些个性 亲爱的
It's extremely grating.
真的让人不能忍♥
Any more questions?
还有问题吗
Nobody? Right, that's it. Class dismissed.
没有了 好 就这样 下课
Sarah? I just wanted to say,
莎拉 我想告诉你
in answer to your question, don't go changing.
我对你刚刚那个问题的回答是 无需做任何改变
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
**I love you just the way you are.*
*我就爱真实的你
Well, that's very kind.
你说话可真贴心
**Do-do, da-do-do, da-do, da-do-do*
*啦啦 啦啦 啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
**Don't go changing to try and please me...*
*不要为了取悦我而改变
You're embarrassing me now.
你现在让我不好意思了
Stop singing immediately. Sorry, but I mean it.
请不要再唱了 抱歉 但这都是真心话
Don't change a thing, your teaching, your hair,
不要做任何改变 你的教学方式 你的发型
your mole... I don't have a mole.
你的痣 我才没长痣呢
Well, what's that thing on your chin? It's a beauty spot.
那你脸颊上的是什么 是美人斑
Is it? Yes.
真的吗 就是
You're sure? It is a beauty spot.
你确定 那就是美人斑
Sorry. Forget I said anything.
抱歉 别在意我说的话
But for future reference,
不过为了将来搞清楚
how big does a beauty spot have to be
美人斑要长到多大
before it can be categorised as a mole?
才可以算是一颗痣呢
A lot bigger than this. Got it.
比我这个要大很多 懂了
And, as I said, don't change a thing.
总之 无需做任何改变
Teachers like us don't need to. Well, you do.
像我们这样的老师根本不用改 你需要改
Excuse me? You need to change.
什么 你得好好改变一下
I appreciate your honesty, Sarah.
我很感激你直言相告 莎拉
If there's one small area I could
能不能举个小例子说明一下
perhaps improve upon, what would it be?
有哪个地方是需要我去改的呢
Where to start?
我该从何说起呢
The kids find your lessons boring.
学生们都觉得你的课很无聊
Haven't heard that one before. And you're very pedantic.
我倒没听说过呢 你这人太书呆子气
Yeah, I did just say one area.
行了 我说了举一个例就好
Plus, you're really old-fashioned -
并且 你整个人都很老土
the way you talk, the way you dress.
你说话的方式 你打扮的样子
I'm gonna stop you there, it's getting personal.
我不得不打断你了 你现在已经是人身攻击了
Well, the mole was quite personal.
说我的痣也是人身攻击
Now you're saying it is a mole. If you'll excuse me, Keith,
现在你又说是痣 我先失陪了 凯斯
I've got a rather exciting French lesson to go and teach,
我还得去上我那激♥情♥四射的法语课
unlike chemistry lessons, which I've heard can be rather dull.
而不是死气沉沉的化学课
Rue de Coronation.
《加冕街》
EastEnders.
《东区人》
L'Enders l'Est.
东...区...人
Hollyoaks. 'Olly-oaks.
《圣橡镇》 圣...橡...镇
Hollyoaks Late. 'Olly-oaks Tard.
《圣橡镇外传》 圣...橡...镇...外...传
Now, tomorrow we're going to have an Ofsted
明天会有教♥育♥部♥视察团
inspector sitting in the class with us.
坐在教室里和我们一起听课
Oh, my God. Are you going to lose your job, Miss?
天啊 你的工作是不是不保了 老师
No, no, of course I'm not.
不 我当然不会失业
I'm probably the best teacher here.
我大概算是这里最好的老师了
Then why can't we speak French, Miss?
那我们怎么还不会说法语 老师
All I'm going to say is,
我只想说
can you just behave as if it's a normal lesson?
你们明天就当成是平常上课一样
Er...Nicholas? Could I just speak to you?
尼古拉斯 我有事找你
Am I in trouble, Miss?
我犯错了吗 老师
No.
没有
Bubble gum? What?
吃抛抛糖吗 什么
Bubble gum? Um...no, thank you.
泡泡糖 哦 谢谢我不吃
It's 'Ubba Bubba.
是"哈波"的哦
It's Hubba Bubba. I'm fine, thank you.
我说这是哈博泡泡糖 我不吃 谢谢
So...how are things?
那个...你在学校还好吗
Fine.
挺好的
Not really, are they?
不见得吧
Are they? Are they really, though? Yeah, fine.
真的吗 真的过得好吗 真的非常好
Not being bullied? Nope.
没有被同学欺凌 没有
Well, that's a shame.
那真是太可惜了
Can I go now, Miss? No, a bit of extra homework for you.
我能走了吗 老师 不 我有点小作业给你
Can you just learn this tonight
你今晚能学习一下这个吗
and then tomorrow we'll go through it in class?
明天我们在班上一起演
Is it a play, Miss? Yeah, yeah, it is.
是戏剧吗 老师 是啊 没错
It's...it's a play of sorts, yeah.
基本...算是一部戏吧
It's just something I've... I've knocked together.
是我...拼凑出来的一个小东西
You're playing Bullied Child
你要扮演一个受欺凌的孩子
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表