剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
Not really because I have two cats,
也不算吧 我有两只猫呢
Jules et Jim,
朱尔丝和吉姆
so I think I know what it's like to be a mother.
所以我觉得我很清楚做母亲是什么感觉
It's not really the same though, is it?
不完全一样 不是吗
Well, you wouldn't know because you don't have cats.
你怎么知道 你又没养猫
Can I ask which boy it is?
我能问问哪个是你儿子吗
No, I can't tell you.
不行 我不能告诉你
He don't know himself yet, so it wouldn't be fair on the lad.
那小家伙自己都还不知道 这样对他不公平
Yeah. Yeah.
那倒是 是啊
You could tell me though.
你可以告诉我啊
No. Well, you could cos I wouldn't tell anyone.
不行 你说吧 我不会告诉任何人的
No.
不行
No, I understand.
好吧 我理解
Is it Kieran?
是卡林吗
No.
不是
Is it Tyler?
是泰勒吗
No. Is it Abdul?
不是 是阿卜杜尔吗
It wouldn't be Abdul, would it?
不可能是阿卜杜尔吧
Is it Ryan? I didn't know Ryan was here.
是莱恩吗 我没看到莱恩在这里啊
Ryan!
莱恩
Give us an oosh!
来吼一声
It's Ryan, isn't it? Yeah.
是莱恩吧 对
Bollocks.
该死
Oh, I'm fine with the test tubes, thank you, Jo.
试管我自己来就行了 谢了 乔
Oh, hello, Sarah.
你好啊 莎拉
Oh, I'm sorry, is this not a good time?
抱歉 我来得不是时候吗
Oh, no, Jo was just leaving us.
不会 乔正要走呢
Would you mind leaving, Jo?
乔 你介意回避一下吗
Thank you, Jo.
谢谢你 乔
What's the matter? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Well, I'm glad you popped by
你来得正好
because I wanted to talk to you about Fair Trade week.
我正想跟你聊聊"贸易周"的事呢
Keith, you can't expect me to care about the price of bananas
凯斯 现在出了这档子事
with everything that's going on at the moment.
你觉得我还关心香蕉多少钱吗
What is going on?
出了什么事
I can't tell you. You can't tell me?
我不能告诉你 你不能告诉我吗
It's a secret.
是个秘密
So, whatever you do, please don't ask me to talk about it
无论你要干什么 请别让我说这件事
because I simply can't.
因为我就是不能说
Well, I thought we could do an assembly together
我觉得我们可以一起开个校会
comparing the prices of a coffee... I just feel like I'm stuck
比较一下咖啡的... 我觉得我已经
right in the middle between a really difficult situation.
深深陷入了困境之中
What situation? I can't say.
什么困境 我不能说
It's about Trevor. I've said too much already.
是特雷弗的事 我已经说得太多了
Did he try and touch you? Yes, but that's not it.
他想摸你吗 是的 但不是因为这个
Well, I can't really help unless I know what it is.
你不说清楚 我没法儿帮你啊
Then guess. You can guess, I mean, I won't say anything.
那就猜 你可以猜 我不会说的
I'll just nod my head if you're getting warmer
如果你猜中了 我就点头
and I'll shake my head if you're getting colder.
猜错了 我就摇头
He's got a secret love child at the school.
他在学校里有个私生子
So someone actually let him...? Yes!
竟然真有人让他... 对
I mean, it's hard to believe, I know, but, yes.
我知道难以置信 但这是真的
Who is this love child? Well, that I can't tell you.
他的私生子是谁 我不能说
I understand. It's Ryan.
我理解 是莱恩
Beatboxing masterclass, Luke Martin on the mic, here we go.
节奏口♥技♥大♥师♥班 卢克·马丁执麦 开始啦
Boots and cats! Boots and cats!
动次打次 动次打次
We're into it one time, great big school coming at ya!
我们一次性学会 重要一课马上开始
MC Nicholas, drop it.
尼古拉斯 你来
Dum de dum... Back to me.
当里个当 我来
Homework in first thing tomorrow, please.
明天第一件事就是交作业
Oh, hi, Keith.
你好啊 凯斯
It's not easy having a secret.
保守秘密真是不容易
Is it about Ryan being Trevor's love child?
你要说莱恩是特雷弗私生子的事吗
Who told you? Sarah.
谁告诉你的 莎拉
When? Just before this lesson.
什么时候 就在上课前
Well, she told me at the end of lunch
她在午餐快结束时告诉我的
so I knew a good 45 minutes before you.
所以我比你早整整45分钟知道
Amazing anyone would actually let him... Yes.
太不可思议了 居然有人肯让他... 是啊
Of course, it's very important no-one else knows.
不要让任何人知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Haven't told anyone, have you?
对对对 我没跟别人说 你呢
No, no, not really, just Klebb...
没有没有 只有克莱伯
Baron, Hubble and Jo. You?
巴伦 哈伯还有乔 你呢
Mentioned it to the man
我只跟一个
who popped in to change the ink in the photocopier.
来换影印机油墨的家伙提了一下
Other than that, not a soul.
除此之外 别无他人
So no-one's told Barber?
所以没人告诉巴伯吗
Gareth! Gareth!
加瑞斯 加瑞斯
Gareth! Gareth!
加瑞斯 加瑞斯
Gareth! Gareth!
加瑞斯 加瑞斯
Mr Gunn has got...
格恩老师有个
..a love child.
私生子
Gareth's got a love child!
加瑞斯有个私生子
In your face!
输了吧
Hello, Sarah.
你好 莎拉
I just wondered if after parents' evening tonight,
我就想问问 今晚家长会之夜后
you fancied going for a drink?
要不要一起去喝一杯
Do you want to have children?
你想生孩子吗
I'm sorry? Do you want to have children?
你说什么 你想生孩子吗
Well, can we just see how the drink goes first?
我们能先去喝酒再看后续发展吗
It's just this whole thing with Trevor
就是特雷弗这件事
has got me questioning everything.
让我开始质疑起一切了
I mean, I am a woman who has always put my career first,
我是一个永远把事业放在第一位的女性
that's why I'm one of the top French teachers in the county.
所以我是郡里最出色的法语老师之一
In the whole of the South-East.
可以说是东南片区最出色的
But...I've been thinking...
但是 我在想着
..And what would really make me happy is...if I had a baby.
如果能生个孩子 可能才会真的让我开心
Well, if it's a baby you're after...
如果你想要的是个孩子
I know how they're made.
我知道孩子是怎么被造出来的
I would hope so, you're 44.
但愿如此吧 你都44岁了
Not clear on all the small print, but I know the headlines.
我不是很清楚所有细节 但知道大概的过程
Oh, Keith...
凯斯
have we both left it too late?
我们是不是都拖到太晚了
Well, I haven't.
我没有
Are you saying I have? No, no!
你是说我年纪太大了吗 没 没有
Not at all, I mean, how old are you, 40...?
才没有呢 你多大了 40几来着
Around 40.
将近40
Around 40, well...you have a small window.
将近40 你还是有点小机会怀孕的嘛
No, I've got a big window.
不 我怀孕的机会大得很呢
I've been thinking I'd really love to have a baby girl.
我觉得我真的很想要一个宝贝女儿
Or a boy.
或者男孩也好
Called Amelie. Nigel.
就叫艾米莉 奈杰
I'd raise her in a run-down old farmhouse in Provence.
我想在普罗旺斯一栋破败的老房♥子里把她养大
Guildford.
在吉尔福德吧
She'd grow up to be an artist.
她长大后会成为一个艺术家
With a science degree to fall back on.
好歹获得个理工科学位留条后路啊
She'd be a good mother.
她会成为一个好母亲
She'd give me seven grandchildren.
她会给我生下7个外孙
Well, that would make Christmas very pricey,
那样的话 过个圣诞节就要花好多钱了
plus even a trip to Chessington World of Adventures,
要去趟切斯顿冒险世界主题公园
we'd have to hire a minibus.
都得租个小型巴士车
We'll not bother with that drink, shall we?
我们干脆别一起喝酒了吧
How are you feeling, Trevor?
你感觉怎么样 特雷弗
Anxious, nervous, tense?
忧心 紧张 难熬
It's just going to be so tough, you know,
待会儿一定会很不容易的
coming face to face with Ryan's, um...
毕竟要面见的是莱恩的...
dad. Yes, well,
"老爸" 是啊
what's best for Ryan
对莱恩来说最好的
is that it is still secret. Yeah.
就是将这事继续保密 是啊
You haven't told anyone, have you? No, no, no, no.
你没跟外人说过吧 没 绝对没有
Of course not.
当然没有了
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表