剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
Bon anniversaire! It's, er, French for...
贺诞辰之喜 那是句法语 意思是...
Yes, I know.
是的 我懂
Shoe looks weird. Well, it was either that
鞋子真奇怪 除了这只
or a red stiletto.
就只有红色细高跟鞋了
Here's your card!
贺卡来啦
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, there we are, birthday's all done.
终于好了 生日庆祝完毕
What's the matter? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
It's just that when it's a member of staff's birthday,
每次碰到同事生日
I usually like to organise a gift.
我通常会准备个礼物
You know, a scented candle, spa treatment...
比如香薰蜡烛啊 温泉疗养啊
front-row seats to Mamma Mia!
《妈妈咪呀》的前排戏票啊
Oh, I've got you a present. Have you?
我给你准备了个礼物 你有吗
Yep. You sure about that?
当然 你确定吗
Positive. Where is it?
很确定 在哪儿呢
Well, I'm just trying to
我只是想
spread out the birthday fun for you, Sarah,
让你的生日之乐延长一点 莎拉
make it extra special. You had the singing this morning...
显得格外特别 今早大家为你唱生日歌♥
Just had the card.
刚刚送你这张卡片
Yeah... And... you'll get the present at, erm...
不错 你的礼物会在...
..At lunch. When at lunch?
午餐时送到 午餐的什么时候
Early on at lunch, or...? Probably towards the end.
午餐开始时 还是... 应该是快结束时
But just so we understand each other,
但我们先说明一下
how much should this present that I've already bought you be?
我已经给你买♥♥的那个礼物该是多少钱的合适呢
It's not about the price, it's about the thought.
价钱不重要 心意才重要
Between 50 pounds and 100 pounds.
50到100英镑之间吧
Right.
好
Trevor!
特雷弗
Just wondered if you fancied a coffee, tea,
想问问你是要来一杯咖啡 茶
glass of cool, refreshing milk?
还是一杯冰凉提神的牛奶呢
What you after now? I need you to move your car.
你有什么目的 我要你挪一挪你的车
No. I need to get to the shops
不挪 我得去商店
to buy a birthday present for Sarah.
给莎拉买♥♥个生日礼物
Oh, well, in which case... no.
那样的话...更不行
Move your car this instant! Can you not see? I am working!
立马去挪你的车 你没看到吗 我在工作
Please?
拜托啦
It's a very funny bit by James May on the Robin Reliant.
詹姆斯·梅对"里来恩特知更鸟"车的评价可真逗
Says it looks like a wheelbarrow. Utter class.
说那车看起来像个独轮手推车 太经典了
Just give me the keys and I'll move it.
把钥匙给我 我去挪
Nobody... touches... my wheels.
任何人 都不准 碰我的车
Hello, Caretaker. Hello, Keith.
你好啊 保洁员 你好 凯斯
I've got a little job for you. Oh, I can't.
我有点任务要交给你 我没空呢
Got to get this floor done.
得先把这地板洗干净
I clean it, they walk on it,
我刚洗完 就有人踩上去
I clean it, they walk on it,
我刚洗完 就有人踩上去
I clean it, they walk on it...
我刚洗完 就有人踩上去
Well, stop whatever it is you're saying and help me.
什么都别说了 快帮帮我
It's a never-ending spiral of dirt...
污垢来来去去 没完没了
There's a pound in it for you.
完事给你一英镑
Me again.
我又来了
I'm not moving my car.
我不会挪车的
So, did you, er, catch the game last night?
你昨晚看比赛了吗
What game?
什么比赛
The football game.
足球比赛
Presumably there was some football on television somewhere.
总会有电视台转播足球赛的吧
Champions League, actually.
冠军联赛
Didn't know you were into football, Churchy.
没想到你还看足球 奇奇
Oh, yeah. I love the football. Who's your team?
是啊 我爱足球 你支持哪个队
L...Liverpool. Good squad.
利...利物浦 那队挺不错
Manchester United.
曼联队
Manchester City.
曼城
Chelsea. You can only have one team.
切尔西 你只能支持一个队
Leeds... Nottingham.
利兹 诺丁汉
Basingstoke...? They're not a team.
贝辛斯托克 他们还没组队
Well, that's our football chat over!
足球就聊到这儿吧
Quite the expert, Churchy.
挺专业嘛 查奇
John Motson must be crapping himself.
约翰·莫森真是屎话连篇
And he probably is, actually. He is quite old.
他或许真把屎拉身上了 毕竟都那么老了
OK, so just move it backwards a metre so I can jump into my car.
只要退后一米 我就能进我的车了
Been a while since I've driven. Very gently, then.
我很久没开车了 那就小心点
Just ease it backwards.
慢慢向后退
God...! Bugger.
天呐 该死
Oh, God, what have you done? Forwards, forwards, forwards!
老天呐 你做了什么 前进 前进 前进
Bugger!
该死
Go, that's enough! Get out before you cause any more damage.
下来 够了 快下来 免得你继续搞破坏
Trevor's car's virtually a write-off.
特雷弗的车都快报废了
Do I still get my pound? No, you do not!
我还能得到那一英镑吗 没有了 别想了
I'm sorry to have let everyone down again. Yes!
很抱歉我又让大家失望了 是啊
That was your fault!
那是你的错
It's wonderful we've finally
我们学校终于
got a disabled teacher at the school.
有了一位残疾教师 真的太棒了
I think it's wrong to focus on his disability.
我觉得不应该老强调他的残疾
I think we should see Dr Dalton for what he is,
我们应该关注道尔顿博士本身
a cool teacher who just happens to be blind.
一位酷酷的老师 只是碰巧瞎了
Visually impaired. Visually impaired.
视觉障碍 视觉障碍
And of ethnic origin.
而且是少数人种
Is he? I hadn't noticed.
是吗 我都没注意到
Ooh, Doc! Hey, Doc, there's, um, there's a seat here.
小博 小博 来这里 这边有个座位
Sorry, who's that?
抱歉 请问你是...
It's Sarah. Sarah Postern, French department.
我是莎拉 莎拉·波丝顿 法语部的
Five foot nine, slim build, strawberry-blonde hair.
5.9英尺高 身材苗条 发色红中带金
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Erm, let me help you with that. Thank you.
我来帮你吧 谢谢
..Would you like to touch my face?
你要摸一摸我的脸吗
Maybe later.
以后吧
Is the food any good here?
这里的食物好吃吗
Erm, it's OK, actually.
我觉得还行吧
I mean, today I've just gone for a green salad,
今天我只吃一份蔬菜沙拉
because I like to maintain my slim, yet shapely, figure.
因为我想维持苗条但凹凸有致的身材
That's the low-calorie salad dressing going on.
我在挤低卡路里的沙拉酱
So, how long have you been working here?
你在这里工作多长时间了
Oh, erm, a year.
一年了
A year. Er... The kids are lovely.
一年 孩子们都很可爱
Happy birthday! Ooh, it's you.
生日快乐 是你啊
Thank you.
谢谢
And this is your birthday gift,
这是给你的生日礼物
which I didn't just go out and buy,
不是刚刚跑出去买♥♥的
I actually bought quite a while ago.
我已经买♥♥来很长时间了
Well, it's certainly very big.
真的是好大一个啊
Not as big as that cheeseburger!
没那个芝士汉堡大呢
He's pointing at someone else's lunch.
他指的是别人的午餐
Dr Dalton, it's Keith Church,
道尔顿博士 我是凯斯·查奇
deputy head of science. Hi!
科学组副组长 你好
And I'm in the dining hall.
我现在在餐厅里
Yes, I realised that.
是啊 我早知道
And I've just brought in a very large birthday gift
我刚刚为莎拉·波丝顿带来了一个非常大的
for Sarah Postern. Yes, we've covered that.
生日礼物 行了 我们已经说过了
Are you going to open it now? I'll open it later.
你要现在打开吗 我过会儿再打开
Oh, open it now!
现在就打开吧
Better wipe your fingers first.
最好先擦一下手指
Don't want to get ketchup all over it!
免得番茄酱抹的到处都是
Sarah Postern's just opening the present now.
莎拉·波丝顿打开了礼物
She's ripping through the paper with her hands.
她用手撕开了包装纸
Listen, you don't have to keep doing that.
听着 你没必要进行解说的
Oh, it's no trouble.
不麻烦
La tour Eiffel!
埃菲尔铁塔
La tour Blackpool.
黑泽塔
La tour Eiffel.
埃菲尔铁塔
La tour Blackpool. La tour...
黑泽塔 埃菲...
It's the Blackpool Tower, Keith.
那就是黑泽塔 凯斯
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表