剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
Look, it's written there.
你看 这儿写着呢
Are you blind?!
你是瞎了吗
Just so you know,
我得说明一下
it was Sarah Postern that made that inappropriate remark.
刚刚是莎拉发表了不当的言论
I don't mind.
我不在意的
Thank you.
谢谢你了
Why did you get me a picture of the Blackpool Tower?
你为什么要买♥♥一幅黑泽塔的画
I was in a rush. I thought it was the Eiffel Tower.
我赶时间 我还以为这是埃菲尔铁塔
I've obviously ruined your birthday.
我毁了你的生日
No, you haven't. It's still a very nice picture.
不 没有 这是副很好的画
And it wasn't cheap.
而且不便宜
It was actually towards the upper end of your price range.
很接近你给出的价格上限哦
Well, that's very generous of you.
你真是慷慨
It was 90 pounds. Don't need to know the exact price.
花了我90英镑 不用说具体价钱
You said between 50 and 100,
你说了要50到100英镑之间
and I could have spent 50, but I actually spent 90.
我本可以只花50的 但我还是花了90
Because, Sarah...
因为 莎拉
you're worth it.
你值得拥有
Thank you. That is very sweet.
谢谢 好感动
So, are you two just colleagues,
你们只是普通同事关系
or is there more to it than that?
还是比同事更亲密的关系
No. No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不 不 不 不 不
Oh, come on, Sarah!
就别隐瞒啦 莎拉
No, no.
没有 没有
No. No! No. No.
没有 没有 没有
I think what Sarah's trying to say is yes and no.
我知道莎拉是想说既有也没有吧
No and no.
既没有也没有
But, erm, thanks again, Keith.
但还是谢谢你 凯斯
I'll, erm, see you in the staffroom later.
那就一会儿在教职工休息室见吧
Yes, you will.
好吧 待会儿见
Well, er, nice to meet you properly, Dr Dalton.
很高兴和你见面 道尔顿博士
Just call me The Doc.
叫我小博就行
What's up, Doc?!
怎么啦 小博
I already made that joke earlier.
我之前已经说过这个梗了
I'll leave that... leave that there for you.
那我就把这个 给你留在这了
And, er...
然后我就...
I'm just walking...
我在走着...
out of the canteen now, heading towards the door.
准备走出餐厅 正在走向门口
And I'm through the door.
正在出门
And that's me gone.
然后我彻底走了
I think he's got a thing for you.
我觉得他对你有意思
They all do.
他们都这样
It's not easy
作为学校里
being the youngest and most attractive woman at the school.
最年轻貌美的老师 很不容易啦
So...my spies tell me
我的线人告诉我
you were having lunch with Piggy Postern.
你和猪女波斯顿共进午餐了
Sarah?
莎拉吗
We all call her Piggy Postern
我们都叫她猪女波斯顿
because she has an upturned nose,like a pig.
因为她有像猪似的朝天鼻
I...didn't know that.
我还 真不知道呢
She's also got stumpy little hands like trotters.
她手也短粗 跟猪蹄似的
Cigarette?
要来根烟吗
Surely smoking's against the rules?
抽烟违犯校规吧
I make the rules, darling.
规则都是我制定的 亲爱的
And then I break them.
我制定完就亲自违犯
Was there... something you
是不是...您有什么事
needed to speak to me about, headmistress?
要跟我交代的 校长
No.
没有
I, er, really should get to my geography class.
那我可能得回♥教♥室上课了
Yes.
好的
You bad, bad boy.
坏坏的 坏小子
Let me see you out.
我送你出去
Oh. Erm... Just...
那个...让...
Er, excuse me... I'm just, er...
让一下...我得出...
What the hell's happened to my motor?
我的车是怎么回事
It wasn't me. Well, who was it?
不是我 是谁
Who's done this to my wheels?
谁把我的车弄成这样了
I-I-I couldn't say.
我 我不能说名字
But he's the deputy head of science.
不过他是科学组副组长
I'll kill him.
老子宰了他
Bugger.
该死
Hello, Trevor!
你好啊 特雷弗
I'm going to kill you.
我要了你的命
In fairness, I only took the bumper off.
老实说 我只把保险杠撞掉了而已
I'm going to teach you a lesson, Churchy.
今天不给你个教训不行 查奇
Hello, Nicholas!
你好啊 尼古拉斯
Tell 'em I'll be a bit late for badminton, Nicholas.
跟他们说我羽毛球课晚点到 尼古拉斯
Here we go.
好啦
Nice cup of tea.
一杯热茶奉上
Just what the doctor ordered!
我们博士指定要的
Thank you!
谢谢
So, um..Don't take this the wrong way,
那个 你别误会
I would do this for any new teacher,
我对新来的老师都会这样
but do you fancy coming over on Saturday night for dinner?
周六晚你有兴趣去我家共进晚餐吗
Do you mind if I just...?
你介意我摸一摸你的....
No.
没问题
I'd love to.
我非常乐意
Great! I was thinking of doing some
那太棒了 我在想
traditional French cuisine.
做一些传统法式餐
Magnifique!
好极了
Tu parles francais? Mais oui!
你会法语 是啊
So nice to have someone around here with a little bit of, er...
太好了 身边终于有了比较...
..sophistication.
"高大上"的人
French for "Sophistication", right?
是法语"有档次"的意思 对吗
Is there anything you don't know?
有什么是你不知道的吗
Hello!
大家好啊
Keith Church entering the staff room.
现在凯斯·查奇走进了教职工休息室
Morning, Keith.
早啊 凯斯
Morning.
早
Morning, Sarah. Good morning, Keith.
早上好 莎拉 早上好 凯斯
Doc, can I make you a cup of tea?
小博 需要我为你泡杯茶吗
Sarah just made me one, thanks.
莎拉已经给我泡好了 谢谢
Did she indeed?
是嘛
I see the picture I bought you is still here.
我给你买♥♥的画还在这放着呢
Yes, it is. Are you not going to take it home?
是啊 没错 你不打算带回家吗
Well, it's quite big, so it's fairly difficult to carry.
太大了 很难搬的
I'll do it for you. I've got a roof rack.
我帮你 我有车顶行李架
Didn't know that about me, did you,
你都不知道吧
that I have a roof rack? I could pop it round on Saturday.
我有车顶行李架 我周六给你送去
What?
什么
Well, once Churchy's dropped it round, he can sod off
查奇把画送到你家 就可以滚了
Do not let him inside your house, Sarah.
千万别让他进你家门 莎拉
Look, I'm not sure I want to put it up anyway.
我还没想好要不要挂起来
But I thought you said you liked it.
你不是说你喜欢这画吗
You're going to have to do something with that monstrosity,
你赶紧想办法把这巨幅破烂搬走
because you can't leave it here.
不能一直留在这
It is not a monstrosity. It was 90 pounds!
那不是巨幅破烂 花了我90英镑呢
OK, look, erm...
听着
why don't you drop it round on Saturday afternoon
要不你周六下午把画送来
and you can put it up?
然后你把画挂起来
Then you and me can get a party started, babes.
然后你和我就可以开个派对狂欢一顿了 宝贝儿
No. No parties starting.
不 没有派对
I've actually got plans on Saturday evening.
我其实周六晚有约了
So as soon as that picture goes up, you can both leave.
画一挂起来 你们俩都可以走了
Both of us?
我们俩都走
Yes, both of you.
没错 你们俩
Including me?
包括我吗
Including you.
包括你
So what about me?
那我呢
You're early.
你来早了
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表