剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
Right. So it's all right to lie a bit.
好吧 看来在简历上造假也没事
So! To bring careers day to a close,
各位 作为职业日的压轴活动
we now have a very special guest.
我们现在请到了一位特别来宾
We were at teacher training college together,
我们曾一起在师范院校念过书
but she took a different path to me
但她选择了和我不同的路
and she now writes very successful books for children...
她现在写了一套儿童畅销书...
Young adults. Young adults.
是青少年 青少年
Selling over two million... Three million.
销量超过200万... 是300万
Three million books, please give a very big Greybridge welcome to
300万册 让我们掌声有请
Fenella Forbes!
菲妮拉·福布斯
Thanks for that little intro, Susan. Sarah.
谢谢你的介绍 苏珊 是莎拉
Oh, sorry, there were two ginger ones at college
不好意思 上大学时有两个红头发的女生
and I can never remember which one's which.
我永远分不清谁是谁
Susan was the fat one. Fatter, yeah.
苏珊是那个胖的 更胖一些的 没错
So, first question.
第一个问题
What does it take to be a successful chil...
如何成为一个成功的儿童...
Young adults' author?
青少年读物作家
Very simple - an original idea.
非常简单 原创的概念
And what was yours?
那么你的创作概念是
A school for witches.
女巫学校
It's quite similar to Harry Potter.
和哈利·波特很类似嘛
That's a school for wizards. Mine's a school for witches.
那是巫师学校 我的是女巫学校
Oh, forgive me.
请原谅我
Question two,
第二个问题
how did you get your big break as a writer?
你是如何在写作上取得重大突破的
Because a lot of it is luck, isn't it?
其中很大一部分原因是运气 对吧
I always say you make your own luck.
我常说的一句话就是运气是自己创造的
That's what lucky people say.
幸运的人总会这么说
Well, my fatherinlaw ran a publishing company... Lucky!
我公公掌管着一家出版社 真幸运
He had a look and he said it was - in his own words -
他看了一眼我的书 他的评价 我原话引用下
the most original debut novel he'd ever read.
"那是他看过的最具独创性的处♥女♥作品"
Obviously hadn't heard of Harry Potter.
显然他是没听说过《哈利·波特》吧
And the rest, as they say, is history.
其余的 就是创造历史了
The Second World War is history,
第二次世界大战才叫历史呢
this is really just a series of books for children.
这最多不过是一系列儿童书而已
Young adults. Children.
是青少年 儿童
Are we going to get on with the book signing or...?
我们到底还要不要进行签售活动了
No. Question three,
不行 第三个问题
how much money do you get for each book sold?
每卖♥♥出一本书 你可以赚多少钱
Er, it's not about the money at all,
重点完全不在于钱
it's about doing something you love.
而是做自己喜欢的事
1 pound a book? Bit more than that.
一本赚1英镑吗 稍微多一点
That's obscene.
真是太下流了
So there you are, kids, money isn't important,
都听到了吧 孩子们 钱一点都不重要
according to the multi-millionaire.
百万富翁如是说
So, let's open it up to your questions.
现在轮到你们提问了
Yes? In your next book,
请问 在你的下本书中
will Whitney the Witch get eaten by the Dragon Headmistress?
女巫惠特妮会被恶龙女校长吃掉吗
The only way you'll find out is by buying the book.
你想知道这个问题的答案 只能买♥♥书了
Whitney's not going to be killed off, Nicholas,
惠特妮不会被写死的 尼古拉斯
not until every penny of your pocket money is in her bank account.
除非你口袋里的钱全到了她的账下
Next!
下一个
So will there ever be a Whitney the Witch film?
《女巫惠特妮》会被拍成电影吗
I think we'd all love to
我觉得我们都会很乐意
see Whitney on the big screen, wouldn't we? Yeah.
在大荧幕上看到女巫惠特妮 对吧 是啊
You certainly would - buy yourself a well-earned yacht.
你当然乐意了 赚钱买♥♥游艇啊
Anyone else?
还有人要问吗
Could I borrow 72,000 pounds?
我可以找你借72000英镑吗
Well, let's... Let's just wrap up, shall we?
那个 我们就到此为止吧 行吗
I do have one final question. Well, let's make it the last one.
我还有个最后的问题 务必是最后一个
Fenella, we both trained together but I just wondered,
菲妮拉 我们曾一起接受过培训 我想知道
do you ever regret not becoming a teacher?
你是否曾后悔过 没成为一名教师
Let me finish.
容我说完
Because every day in my job,
因为在我工作中的每一天
I get to shape young people's lives for the better.
我都在把这些年轻人的人生往更好的方向塑造
Well, that's... Shh.
那个... 嘘
And what could be more important than that?
还有什么能比那个更重要呢
Your answer, please.
请你回答吧
Well, it's interesting you say that, because sometimes,
你这么说还真有趣 因为有时候
I do feel that being a teacher is the most important job you can do.
我真觉得当老师是这世上最重要的工作
Thank you.
谢谢
But then I think - what I do is so much more important.
但我又转念一想 我的事业其实更加重要
Because I shape the lives of young people,
因为我其实也在塑造年轻人的人生
but on a global scale.
但影响力却是全球范围的
Right, let's sign some books.
好了 我们开始签售活动吧
Are you all right, Sarah?
你还好吗 莎拉
It's just been a difficult day.
今天有点难熬而已
Luke's leaving us to become a pop star.
卢克要离开我们去当歌♥星了
Someone I was at teacher training college with
曾经跟我在师范大学一起念书的同学
now has a Chanel handbag. And where am I?
现在都有香奈儿手包了 我又是什么状态呢
I mean, all day it's been
整天都在谈论
"Sarah Postern's Which Way Now?",
"莎拉·波丝顿职业规划 何去何从"
but it should've been "Which way now, Sarah Postern?"
其实应该是"莎拉·波丝顿 你该何去何从"
You are Sarah Postern. I know.
你就是莎拉·波丝顿啊 我知道
I feel like I'm at a crossroads...
我觉得我站在了人生的十字路口
a T-junction.
是丁字路口
Should I carry on teaching...
我是该继续教书呢
or should I write a bestselling series of children's novels?
还是写一个系列的畅销儿童书呢
Carry on teaching.
继续教书
I suppose I do have this gift for it. You really do.
我想我确实有当老师的天赋吧 是的
Plus, I think you'd find
并且 我觉得你会发现
writing the bestselling series of children's novels quite hard.
要写出一个系列的畅销儿童书是很难的
But I know if you left,
但我知道如果你离开的话
you'd leave a massive hole in the hearts of everyone at Greybridge.
你会在灰桥中学每个人的心中留下一个巨大的空洞
Especially me. Thank you, Keith.
尤其是我 谢谢你 凯斯
Hey! What are we all crying about?
嘿 你们都在哭什么呢
**I see the same old faces every day*
*我每天都看到同样的一张张老脸
**Every time I look, they're getting old and grey*
*我每次注目 都看到他们正在变老变丑
'Scuse me, Jo.
让一下 乔
I've been loving this careers day, Sarah.
我很喜欢今天的职业日 莎拉
Oh, good. That's good.
很好 很好
It's given me a clear idea of what I'd like to be.
让我想清楚了我到底想做什么
What's that? A wacky weatherman.
做什么 疯癫的天气预报员
I think I'd be very good at cheering people up in the morning.
我觉得我会很擅长在大清早让人们高兴起来
Good luck with that. Er, I have to go and mingle.
祝你好运 我得去跟其他人聊聊了
Oh, Miss Baron!
巴伦校长
How wonderful that you're here,
你也来了可真好
I really didn't expect you to come.
我真没想到你也会来呢
Sadly, I can't stay.
很遗憾 我不能逗留
Hello, Daphne. Hi, Sarah.
你好 达芙妮 你好 莎拉
Shame you're leaving us.
真遗憾你要离开我们了
I know the headmistress can't stand you,
我知道校长很受不了你
but I've always quite liked you.
但我一直都挺喜欢你的
It's actually Luke's leaving party.
这其实是卢克的欢送派对
Oh, right. That's a shame, she likes him.
对哦 那真可惜 她很喜欢他呢
Oh, here's the pop star!
哎呀 大明星来啦
Can we not do the voice any more? It's quite annoying.
你能别再发出这种刺耳的声音了吗 很烦人的好吗
Look, I just wanted to say good luck with everything.
我只想说 祝你一切都好运
And don't forget all your friends here at Greybridge!
别忘了你在灰桥中学的这些朋友哦
Never forget the little people.
永远不要忘记底层的卑微小人物
And... I've got to take this,
还有呢 我得接下这个电♥话♥
it's my manager.
我经纪人打来的
Should have a chart update.
可能是热门歌♥曲排行榜更新了
It's his manager with a chart update!
是他的经纪人打来告知歌♥曲排行榜情况的
Django! What's up?
迪亚戈 什么事啊
No, just at some crappy party.
没有 就一个烂派对而已
So, er, how's Soar doing?
《飞得更高》这首歌♥表现如何
Nine?! Oh, my God, we have a pop star at the party!
9 天啊 有个大歌♥星在我们的派对上呢
He is number nine in the charts!
他位于排行榜上的第9名呢
No. No, no... I've, um...
不 不是 我...
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表