剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
**I see the same old faces every day*
*我每天都看到同样的一张张老脸
**Every time I look, they're getting old and grey*
*我每次注目 都看到他们正在变老变丑
**Well, it's a dead-end job in a dead-end place*
*在这没前途的地方 干着没前途的工作
**And my life is not going to go to waste!*
*我的人生绝不能就这么浪费
**I'm going to soar*
*我要飞得更高
**Grow my wings and fly and I'm going to soar*
*长出一双翅膀 带我飞得更高
**Burn my suit and tie and I'm going to soar*
*烧掉我的西装和领带 飞得更高
**Wave these suckers goodbye, I'm going to soar*
*跟这些烂人说再见 我要飞得更高
**Bye-bye*
*拜拜了您呐
**Bye-bye*
*拜拜了您呐
Bye-bye.
再见
Morning. Is she in?
早上好 她在里面吗
Is who in?
你在问谁
The headmistress. Right, yeah.
校长啊 噢 对哦
In where?
在哪儿
In the office. Probably!
在办公室里吗 可能吧
Unless she's just climbed out the window again.
除非她又爬窗户出去了
Don't come in.
别进来
Morning, headmistress.
早上好 校长
Oh, it's you. Let me finish my tea.
是你啊 容我先把茶喝完
Just doing the bins.
我就清理下垃圾桶而已
Half a sticky bun in there.
里面有半块糯米肉桂面包呢
Are you not having it? No!
你不吃吗 不吃
It's been there since last term! It's a bit dry.
那个上学期就扔里面了 是有点干
Anyway, I just wanted to say...
总之呢 我只想说
Do you mind if I sit? Yes, I do mind.
你介意我坐下吗 是的 介意
I just wanted to say a big thanks for giving me a second chance
我只是想感激你能给我第二次机会
after my...interlude.
毕竟我上演了那么一出闹剧
Well, sadly, these days one can't sack someone for going...
很遗憾 这年头不会因为某人癫狂一次就解雇他
No. No. Else I'd have been out of a job years ago.
是啊 不会 否则我几年前就该失业了
I won't lie to you, headmistress,
我不想对你说假话 校长
I've been going through a tough time of it.
我最近正经历一段艰难的时期
I think it all started...
我觉得一切都开始于...
Would you mind having this conversation outside?
你能出去说吗
Of course.
好的
It all started when the wife changed the locks.
一切都开始于我妻子把门锁换了
She sold all my stuff on eBay
她把我的东西都拿到易趣网上卖♥♥了
and forced me to live in a caravan at the bottom of the garden.
又强迫我住在花♥园♥角落的大篷车里
Right, Gunn's in the house!
好了 格恩驾到
There's a lot of different classrooms in this school, ain't there?
这学校的教室可真多 是吧
Right...joegraffy.
好了 底理
Rain comes down from the clouds, turns into sea.
云堆积在一起就会降雨 然后汇入大海
Wind blows it back up again - water cycle.
风又把海上的云吹回来 这就是水循环
Right, what else do you need to know for your CGCSEs?
好了 要应付中学会考你们还要知道哪些知识点
Mr Barber was going to teach us about the Ice Age.
巴伯老师之前打算教我们冰川时代的知识的
Right, the Ice Age. Ice Age... A while back, weren't it?
对哦 冰川时代 那是挺早之前了 对吧
Nippy. It's a lot of black ice - that's lethal.
寒冷刺骨 好多的黑冰 非常危险
I mean, that's what killed the dinosaurs.
恐龙就是因此而死的
You don't know anything about it, do you, sir?
你根本一无所知吧 老师
I do, actually!
不 我知道的
Hang on a minute, I'll have a little, um, little think.
等等 我得稍微想一下
Ice Age.
冰川时代
Right - it's a sloth, a woolly mammoth, a sabre-tooth tiger,
对 就是树懒 多毛的猛犸象 剑齿虎
all team up in a... No, hang on, that's not right.
凑在一起...不对 这是电影《冰川时代》
Right, the Ice Age was a period of reduced...global temperature
听好 冰川时代就是全球气温大降低
resulting in the expansion of polar ice sheets and glaceers.
导致两极冰盖和冰河的大扩张
There you go, nailed it!
好了 搞定
Come on then, throw another one at me!
好了 再扔个问题给我吧
Thanks for coming. See you again.
谢谢你们来上课 下次见
Knock-knock-knock!
敲敲门
You all right, babes? Oh, look at you!
你还好吗 宝贝儿 瞧瞧你
You look like a proper teacher.
你看着真像个正经的老师呢
No, I am a proper teacher. This is my classroom.
不 我就是个正经的老师啊 这是我的教室
Do you want a quick tour? Yeah.
想让我带你迅速参观下吗 好啊
Coastal erosion.
海岸侵蚀
That's an oxbow lake... Mm, yeah!
那是牛轭湖 是啊 写着呢
Cross section of a Babybel.
那是迷你芝士的横截面
You at all interested in the Ice Age? Not especially.
你对冰川时代感兴趣吗 不怎么感兴趣
Of all the ages, it's, er, it's probably my favourite.
在所有时代中 那可能是我的最爱
It's a bit boring.
有点无聊哦
I just wondered if you wouldn't mind
我只是想知道你介不介意
putting up one of my posters in your classroom?
把我的海报贴一张在你的教室里
No, of course, babes. "Which Way Now?"
当然不介意了 宝贝儿 "何去何从"
Yeah, you know, just thought I'd brand the day.
是啊 我想着要把那天搞得盛大一点
Hopefully get it trending on Twitter.
但愿能在推特上火起来
#sarahposternswhichwaynow.
#莎拉·波丝顿职业规划之何去何从
No, I mean, I'd be up for one of your workshops.
不 我是说我愿意参加你的讲习会
You? Well, yeah. Well, um, actually nobody has
你吗 实际上 现在还没人
put their name down for the CV workshop.
报名负责简历讲习会
Well, you count me in. I'd love to learn about CVs.
你可以算我一个 我很乐意学习关于简历的知识
Yeah, teaching it. Oh, you know, no, I knew that.
不 是教别人 不 我知道的
Er, Sarah, can I have a word?
莎拉 我能跟你说句话吗
I'm right here. In private.
我就站在这儿啊 是私下里说
Yeah, no, it's fine, cos, um...
没事 你去吧 那个...
cos I've got some jeograffy marking to do.
我还要批改"底理"作业呢
What is it, Keith?
什么事 凯斯
I just feel I should be doing the CV workshop with you.
我觉得该由我和你一起负责简历讲习会
It's too late, I've already asked Trevor.
太晚了 我已经让特雷弗帮我做了
I want to be part of your careers posse!
我也想参与到你的职业介绍团中
If you're doing this to get back into my good books...
如果你这么做只是为了弥补上次的错事...
No, no, I genuinely think
不 不 我真的认为
what you're doing with this careers day is inspirational.
你这次做的职业日活动很激励人心
Well, teaching is just a tiny part of what Sarah Postern does.
教书只是莎拉·波丝顿女神能力中的一小部分
You are Sarah Postern. I know.
你就是莎拉·波丝顿啊 我知道
These kids are at a crossroads.
那些孩子正处于人生的十字路口
Do they carry on with their education,
他们是该继续追求学业呢
or do they go and get a job? It's more of a Tjunction.
还是出去找工作呢 那更像是丁字路口
But if there's anything I can do to help on Friday,
但如果你周五时需要我帮任何忙的话
anything at all, just let me know.
随便做什么 只要你开口就行
I still need someone to take part in the job interview role play...
我还需要个人参演面试小戏剧
Yes!.. With Janine.
好啊 和珍妮演对手戏
No! Why?
不行 为什么
You know her and I don't get on.
你也知道她那个人 我没办法好好相处
I try and take the moral high ground, but she is a total cow!
我也想表现得高尚一点 但她就是头大母牛
Right, just forget it, Keith, OK?
好吧 算了 凯斯 行吗
I will find somebody else to help me.
我会另外找人帮我的
Someone who actually cares about these young people's futures.
一个真正关心这些年轻人前途的人
Please come in.
请进
Stop. Now, I didn't tell him to sit down.
停 我可没叫他坐下
And in a job interview, that would be a complete no-no.
在面试时 那是绝对错误的行为
Please go out and come back in again.
请你出去 再重新进来一次
He didn't close the door.
他没关门
Come in! I hadn't knocked yet,
请进吧 我还没敲门呢
obviously that's a complete no-no.
显然那也是个绝对错误的行为
If you're interviewing someone for a job,
如果你要面试别人的话
you have to wait for them to knock.
你必须先等他们敲门才行
Come in.
请进
Sit down.
请坐
Good afternoon. I'm here about the job. Which job?
下午好 我是来面试那个岗位的 哪个岗位
I don't know. An even bigger nono.
我不知道 简直是错到没边了
Always know which job you've applied for.
你必须时刻清楚自己要应聘的是什么岗位
You never told me what job it was! She never told me.
你从没跟我说过是哪个岗位啊 她真没说过
Let's just say this is a bank
我们就假装这是在银行吧
and you're applying for the position of bank clerk.
而你是在应聘银行职员的岗位
Tell me, what qualities do you have
跟我说说 你觉得你身上有什么品质
that would be suited to the role of bank clerk?
是让你很适合做银行职员的
Well, I'm equally comfortable working as an individual
我既可以单打独干
or as part of a team... Ringring! Ringring! Ringring!
也可以进行团队合作 叮叮当 叮叮当
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hello, this is the bank, how can I help you?
您好 这里是银行 有什么能帮到你的吗
剧集 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表