剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
And then I saw him... shaving.
然后我看到他在刮胡子
He was so smug.
他那洋洋得意的样子
And I wanted to kill him.
让我想杀了他
If I had just cut a little deeper,
如果我切得再深一点
if I had a little more control...
如果我能控制得更精准一点...
You sound like you're interning for Hannibal Lecter.
听起来你就像是汉尼拔的大弟♥子♥
You think this is a joke?
你以为这是个玩笑吗
I'm finally figuring this out.
我终于弄明白了
I cut Danny open
我割了丹尼一道口子
and then I was back, 100%.
立马就好了 恢复如初
It felt so good.
这感觉真好
One shove while he's waiting for the T.
在他等红灯的时候 推他一把
One swipe on the wheel while he's driving.
在他开车的时候 冲车轮猛然一击
No!
不行
Why is everyone so kill-happy?
怎么大家都以杀人为乐呢
We gotta leave Montreal as soon as possible, today.
我们得赶快离开蒙特利尔 今天就走
Is this you trying to keep the romance alive?
这就是你制♥造♥浪漫的招数吗
The guy at the door, that was Bishop.
敲门的那个人 就是比索普
What?
什么
Celine, come on! Get ready now!
席琳 快点 现在就去准备
What about my family?
那我的家人怎么办
It's better if they don't know, for them.
还是不让他们知道为好
Or what? You mean Bishop would kill them?
不然呢 比索普会杀了他们吗
I'm gonna take care of you, I promise.
我会保护好你的 我保证
No, no, no! I don't wanna be taken care of!
不 我不想被你照顾
Just turn me!
转化我吧
Then Bishop can't hurt me.
那样比索普就不能伤害我了
And you won't have to be so careful with me.
你对我也不用如此小心翼翼了
I don't want that life for you.
我不希望你过那样的生活
You want me to throw away my life
那你就希望我抛弃自己的生活
and follow you God knows where!
跟着你东躲西♥藏♥吗
And for how long?
我们要逃多久
Until you turn me in for the younger model. And stop it.
直到你为了年轻姑娘甩了我吗 住口
You don't think a part of me wants to turn you?
你以为我内心深处没想过要转化你吗
Listen to me, Celine,
听我说 席琳
it takes everything I have not to feed and kill.
我要竭尽全力才能忍♥住不去杀人饮血
There are days where all I can think about is blood.
有一段时间 我满脑子想的都是血
I don't want you to have to fight that or give into it,
我不想让你受那种煎熬
because you would.
因为你肯定把持不住
You would hate me if I turned you.
我要是转化了你 你会恨我一辈子的
You'd hate yourself.
你也会恨死自己的
No, I only get one life.
不 我只有这几十年可活
You get dozens, hundreds!
可你却能长生不老
And you want me to give the best part to you.
你还想让我把最美好的年华奉献给你
I can't spend my life running away from him.
我不能为了他一辈子东躲西♥藏♥
I deserve better than that.
我值得拥有更好的生活
I need some time to think.
我需要一点时间思考
Yeah, you know what? Take your time.
嗯 慢慢想
Cool off.
冷静点
I gotta go get some things,
我得去拿点东西
but I am coming back for you.
但我会回来接你的
It's seven, you can yell at me on the train.
七点的火车 到时候你可以尽情骂我
But whatever you do, don't leave the apartment.
但无论如何都别离开这个房♥间
Don't tell me what to do.
别对我指手画脚
Celine, I'm just telling you
席琳 我只是告诉你
what you need to do to be safe.
该怎么保护自己
He can't...
他不能...
Please, wait for me.
拜托 等我回来
I don't know.
我不确定
I don't know anymore.
我不确定还该不该等你
Celine, I am coming back.
席琳 我一定会回来的
I'm coming back.
我一定回来
Please...
求你了
So it's official.
正式通知你
Nora's gonna have a litter of were-babies.
诺拉会生一个狼人宝宝
You have to stop this.
你不要再胡思乱想了
No, there's medical confirmation now, man.
不 已经有医检证明了 大哥
I mean, her... her hormone levels are all whacked out.
她的荷尔蒙水平全面上升
I'm gonna have to tell her what I am
我得告诉他我的真实身份
and convince her not to have...
还要劝她不要...
Werewolves are made, not born.
狼人是后天转化的 不是天生的
Are you delusional?
你有妄想症吗
I mean, do you personally know any werewolves
你亲眼见过哪个狼人
who've procreated?
生育过后代?
Whose offspring you've... you've examined
你给他们的胎儿做过检查
and know not to be m-monsters or deformed?
哪个不是怪物或畸形?
Are you happy with her?
你跟她在一起开心吗
Yes.
当然
Yes, which is why I wanna kill myself,
当然 所以我才想杀了我自己
because I've ruined her life!
因为我毁了她一生
Well, then you need to hold onto that,
那你就该好好把握
the good part, what you and Nora have.
你和诺拉所拥有的美好
The rest you can work out when it comes.
其它的到时候再说吧
Oh, and Sally's, like, full-on murder ghost now.
莎莉好像彻底变成厉鬼了
Hey, Jenny. Hey.
嗨 珍妮 你好
It... it's OK.
没问题
Josh! Oh my God!
乔什 我的老天
Josh!
乔什
What do I do? What do I do?
我该怎么做 我该怎么做
Stake her in the heart.
把木棍插♥进♥她的心脏
Hey, guys, it's Danny.
伙计们 我是丹尼
I'm out of town for a few days.
我要出城几天
What, did I scare you? Good.
怎么 我吓到你了吗 太好了
You've got my cell.
你们有我的手♥机♥号♥
Now you know how it feels,
现在你知道那是什么感觉了吧
you sick, murdering, piece of...
你这个变♥态♥ 杀人魔 人♥渣♥
Guys?
伙计们
Guys?
有人吗
I'm right here, killer.
我就在这呢 杀人狂
And guess what...
你猜怎么着
I'm better than ever.
我现在状态再好不过了
Sally?
莎莉
She told me how to get rid of you.
她告诉我怎么除掉你了
The medium.
我是说那个灵媒
You tried to kill me?
你想杀了我吗
Show your face!
快现身吧
I wanna see you scream.
我想看你惊声尖叫
All right.
好吧
Whoa, what are you doing?
你这是要干嘛
You can't haunt our house if there is no house.
要是房♥子没了 看你怎么在这神出鬼没
You're gonna burn down our house? Seriously?
你想烧了我们的房♥子 不是吧
Danny!
丹尼
Come on, get out! Just leave!
别这样 出去吧 快走吧
Come on!
不要啊
Get out, Danny!
滚出去 丹尼
No! No! No...
不 不要啊
No...
不
Stop it!
快住手
Get out!
滚啊
Danny!
丹尼
If you're lighting up this house,
如果你想烧掉这座房♥子
you're going down with it!
那你也得陪葬
Oh, crap!
妈的
Maybe this is the best way.
也许这样最好不过了
We both go...
我们俩都离开
end this craziness.
终结这场疯狂的游戏
But not before I torch your nuts
但得先让我扯下你的蛋蛋
and shove them down your throat.
塞到你肚子里去
What the hell? Sally!
怎么回事 萨莉
He's trying to kill me, again.
他要杀我 故伎重施
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表