剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话呢
Who the hell is here this late?
谁这么晚来敲门
Yes?
有事吗
Bridget?
是布里奇特
Bridget.
布里奇特
Have we met?
我们以前见过吗
No, sorry.
不 抱歉
I'm Josh.
我是乔什
Oh, right, the boyfriend.
对 那个同志男朋友
What?
什么
Um... I think this belongs here.
我觉得这个是这儿的
Isn't this Danny's?
这不是丹尼的吗
It's not Danny's. It's mine.
这不是丹尼的 是我的
Just put it somewhere, OK?
把它收好 好吗
I'm pretty sure it belongs here.
我确定它是这里的
OK.
好的
Bridg...
布里奇
Good night.
晚安
Where to?
去哪儿
Uh... I gotta go.
我得走了
What?
什么
I gotta...
我得
I left Emily and it's late.
我把埃米莉丢在那儿 而且现在很晚了
I should take her home.
我该带她回家了
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑呢 对吧
I...
我
I really... No. No. No.
我真的 别 别
I gotta go.
我得走了
So, let the dog catcher take her home.
让捕狗队的送她回家吧
Come on.
来吧
Ugh, I'm not doing this for Bishop.
我这么做不是为比索普卖♥♥命
I told you, to hell with them.
我跟你说过 跟他们一起很糟糕
Doesn't that mean anything to you?
你一点感觉都没有吗
Yes. Yes, it does.
有 有 当然了
It really does.
真的有
But I...
但我
I can't get into it tonight.
但我今晚不行
Maybe they have a point!
也许他们说得对
Marcus and the rest.
马库斯以及其他吸血鬼
At least they stick together.
至少他们互相扶持
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know, you, um...
其实你
You really don't have to go.
你真的不必走
It's late.
很晚了
I should.
我该走了
Did you arrange this or something?
这是你刻意安排的还是什么
I swear....
我发誓
Oh my God!
天哪
Josh...
乔什
What happened? What happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
I'm sorry, Josh.
乔什 对不起
I know you guys wanted to be alone.
我知道你们俩想要二人世界
I'm sorry. I...
抱歉 我
No, we're taking her to the hospital.
我们把她送去医院
I don't need to. I...
我不需要去医院
I don't want you guys to...
我不想让你们俩
We're going, OK?
我们走吧 好吗
We're going.
我们走吧
Can you stand? Can you walk?
你能站起来吗 还能走路吗
All right, come on. Come on.
好的 来吧 走吧
Where are they?
他们去哪了
The hospital.
医院
Aidan!
艾登
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表