剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Being Human..."
《我欲为人》 前情提要
Many people don't come to the old wing
之所以许多人不喜欢到旧址来
because it's haunted.
是因为有人说这里闹鬼
This is where people like us
像我们一样已经过世的人
come to search for things.
寻找答案的地方
Are you attracted to me?
你喜欢我吗
Oh, my God, yes!
天哪 当然了
Oh my God! What, what, what?
我的天哪 怎么了 怎么了
I growled.
我嚎叫了
That's what he goes through.
他竟然要经历这些
Every four weeks, for the rest of his life.
他的余生每个月圆之夜都会是这样
I was getting bullied.
我被欺负了
This is Bernie, from across the street.
这是住在对面的伯尼
Come on, loser!
窝囊废
Aidan saved me from getting stomped again.
我差点被揍得屁滚尿流 艾登救了我
I promise I will watch out for him.
我保证我会照顾好他
I've been watching you with him.
我一直在看着你们
You must've been a father once.
你一定做过爸爸
They sent you that DVD
他们之所以给你寄那张DVD
because they think I affect you.
是因为他们觉得我能影响你
What kind of animal gives this garbage
怎么会有禽兽
to a 10-year-old boy?
把这种垃圾给十岁小孩看
He didn't give it to me. I took it.
不是他给我的 是我自己拿的
I'm sorry! Stay away from my son.
对不起 离我儿子远点
That awful need to touch someone, be touched.
对于接触与被接触的极度渴望
For some of us, it just won't die.
对某些人来说 永远不会消失
And eventually that need will take you to your breaking point.
这种渴望最终会让你濒临崩溃
Frankenstein's monster, poor bastard,
连科学怪人和可怜的孽种
couldn't stop reaching out.
都无法抑制这种渴望
C'mon, get your skateboard! Stop it!
滑板在这里 来抢啊 别闹了
It's not that hard!
有什么难的
Dracula had it easy. Give that back!
德拉库拉活得逍遥自在 还给我
He drank, he killed. End of story.
他烂醉如泥 嗜杀成性 仅此而已
Leave me alone! Get back here.
离我远点 快回来
He wasn't interested in being friends.
他不屑与人为伍
You wanna go, like, call your dad?
想去叫你老爸吗
Oh, right! You don't have one. Aidan!
对了 你没爸爸 艾登
Got any money?
有钱吗
Stop it!
住手
I really wanna tell you something that just happened to me,
虽然很想现在就告诉你我刚才的经历
but aren't you gonna go kick their little sociopath asses?
但你应该先去教训一下那几个臭小子
I can't.
我不能这么做
They've been torturing Bernie all week!
他们整个礼拜都在欺负伯尼
You mean ever since his mom was screaming
你是说自从他妈妈在街上
in the street that I'm a pervert.
骂我变♥态♥开始
If I so as much as look at Bernie,
我哪怕只是看伯尼一眼
she rounds up the vigilantes with torches and baseball bats.
她都会找来一群治安员 恨不得揍我一顿
Somebody call 911!
快报♥警♥啊
Give me some room! I need some...
给我点空间 我需要...
Bernie! Please, God!
伯尼 不要 天哪
It doesn't matter if you're dead, undead
活着 死去 或是介于生死之间
or somewhere in between...
都无关紧要
Because it's you humans that haunt us.
因为羁绊我们的是你们人类
And you won't let us go.
是你们不肯放手
Did you sleep at all?
你是不是一直都没睡
I couldn't.
我睡不着
I just kept hoping maybe he'd wake up,
我一直盼着他能醒过来
and we could go home.
然后我们就可以回家了
I could make him a sandwich.
我给他做三明治吃
And everything could just be normal.
一切都可以照旧了
His organs are failing.
他的器官正在衰竭
Cindy, I... I am so sorry.
辛蒂 别太伤心了
Thank you.
谢谢你
And for the room and for getting the doctors here.
帮他安排病房♥ 给他找医生
I could ask them to come back
如果你想多了解一下情况
if you wanna talk to them some more.
我可以再把他们找来
I always thought you can't keep them inside,
我一直认为 不能把孩子关在房♥间里
wrapped up in blankets like they're babies.
不能把他们当婴儿一样保护
They have to know how to play in front of their own house.
他们应该学会在自家附近玩耍
Of course they do.
你说得没错
I could've stopped Bernie from running into the street.
我本可以拦住伯尼 不让他跑到街上
I could've stopped those little sons of bitches from hurting him.
我本可以保护他 不受那些小杂种欺负
I wish I... I could've...
我希望我.. 我本可以...
done something and...
做些什么...
I wish I could do something now.
我希望我现在就能做些什么
What could you possibly do?
你还能做什么呢
It's out of our hands now.
我们现在已经无能为力了
Nick Fenn?
尼克·费恩
You don't remember me?
不记得我了吗
Sally Malik?
莎莉·马利克
Intro to Marxism and Class Conflict.
在马♥克♥思♥主义与阶级斗争入门课上
Dying to stab a pen in the eye of any jerk-off
对于那些夸夸其谈的蠢货
that won't stop pontificating?
你恨不能戳瞎他们的双眼
Bingo.
回答正确
Wow! I didn't realize you were, uh...
我都不知道你已经...
Are you dead?
你死了吗
I like to think of it as forever 23,
虽然我更希望称其为永远的23岁
but... yeah.
不过...没错
I... I saw your note at the hospital on the message wall.
我在医院的留言墙上看到了你的留言
Oh, yeah. I left that years ago.
对 那是我几年前写的
I mean, you know, it was for the 'rents when they got here.
希望父母去世之后可以来找我
I should probably do that, too.
我也该那么做
How was... What was it?
你是...哪里人来着
China? Indonesia?
中国还是印尼
India. India.
印度 印度啊
I never got there.
我没能回去
I got a boyfriend and, uh, he didn't want me to go.
我交了个男朋友 他不想让我回去
And I was really into him.
那时候我很喜欢他
Did it at least last?
你们修成正果了吗
Oh, yeah. Boyfriend became fiance,
是的 男朋友成了未婚夫
uh, bought a house, was gonna start a family.
买♥♥了房♥子 准备结婚
Well, that's a serious 180.
真是一百八的大转变啊
I, uh, vividly remember a tirade against marriage.
我对你那次独身主义的激烈演说记忆犹新
Yeah, um, I guess I rebelled against rebelling.
是啊 我背叛了自己的叛逆
Anyway, uh, I... I never heard about you...
不说这个了 我不知道你已经...
Dying?
死了吗
Yeah.
是的
Uh, a few years back.
那是几年前的事了
Um, it was pretty hairy.
情况挺复杂的
Mine too. Hmm...
我也是
I guess that's why we're here, right? Because it did not end well.
我们弥留于此的原因大概是没能善终
So, we should hang out.
我们一起出去玩玩吧
Yeah, I'd like that. Do you wanna go, um,
是啊 好主意 你想去...
watch people drink coffee?
看人们喝咖啡吗
Normally a specialty of mine,
这本是我的一大爱好
but, uh, I gotta go.
但是 我该走了
I'm here most days.
最近我会一直在这儿
Swing by.
常来玩
Oh, really?
不是吧
Do they have to show the bloody heads flying at us?
一定要把砍头的血腥场面演出来吗
Says the woman that's obsessed with extreme surgery.
一个迷恋整形手术的女人竟会说出这种话
You loved it when they rebuilt that guy's face.
我就是喜欢看别人整容
And the patient's blotto on anesthesia.
和被麻药放倒的场景
It's not like watching thousands of Chinese get...
和看到成千上万的中国人被...
Mongol.
是蒙古人
They're all, uh, Mongolian.
他们都是蒙古人
This is the pre-inception of the Chinese state.
这属于中♥华♥帝♥国♥早期
You're such a nerd.
你真是个书呆子
Yes, but I'm a sexy nerd.
但我是个性感的书呆子
So I'm like a living oxymoron.
我是个活生生的矛盾体
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表