剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human.
《我欲为人》 前情提要
How did you die? I have no idea.
你怎么死的 我也不知道
I just spent my night watching Danny and Bridget
我一整晚都在看丹尼和布里奇特
simper and swoon over each other.
甜甜蜜蜜 挑逗调情
Who is Bridget?
谁是布里奇特
My best friend, who I now realize is a brutal whore.
我最好的朋友 现在才知道到她是个不要脸的贱♥货♥
Bishop wants us to go after more people of influence.
比索普想让我们招募更多有影响力的人
The hospital is off-limits for recruiting.
医院是禁止招募的场所
I wanna take you out.
我想约你出去
You talk me again, it's your ass.
你要是再敢对我胡说八道 别怪我不客气
You know, you suck at being a werewolf.
你知道吗 你变身为狼人的时候太失败了
What are you talking about? I'm a werewolf too.
你在说什么 我也是狼人
Ray's a pretty decent guy.
雷真的是个非常好的人
He's got nowhere to stay.
他没住的地方
I was thinking maybe he could crash here for a while.
我在想他能不能在这里暂住一下
Really? Because we hardly know him. What are you gonna do?
是吗 但我们都不怎么了解他 你要干什么
Rip me to shreds in this kitchen
在厨房♥里把我撕成碎片
and prove to your friend, Josh,
然后让你的朋友乔什看看
what a murderous scum we both know you to be?
你是个怎样的凶残败类
There are vampires in there?
里面有吸血鬼
Tear him apart!
把他撕碎
Every culture has its own way of saying goodbye.
每种文化都有独特的临终告别方式
Comfort's in the rituals that prepare the living for death.
弥留者从中获得慰藉
They ease the journey into what comes after...
让他们在来生的道路上轻装前行
...Assuming there is an after.
如果真有来生的话
But in the end, death is a journey you take alone.
但最终 死亡终究是一个人的旅程
For some of us, that journey takes us
有些人则会踏上一条
on a hidden path through a darker forest,
暗无天日的隐蔽幽径
where instead of answers,
那里没有答案
we only find a whole new set of questions.
只有更多的疑问
This is the carotid artery.
这就是颈动脉
There's one on each side of the neck.
脖子两侧各有一条
I'm ready! Shut up and listen!
我准备好了 给我闭嘴 好好听着
You're here to clean.
咬的时候要干净利落
And it's like tapping straight into a geyser.
就像从喷泉里吸水一样
You can decide later if you're a lefty or a righty.
你以后可以自己决定从哪边下口
That's right.
就是这样
The first gush is the freshest,
第一口总是最新鲜的
the sweetest, isn't it?
最美味的 对不对
Now, it is customary to share your first kill.
现在 按照惯例我该分享你的第一次
I feel like I am in a submarine that is about to blow!
我感觉自己像是住在快爆♥炸♥的潜水艇里一样
You have to stop.
你得停下来
This isn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
Ever since you got back from talking to Danny and Bridget,
自从你跟丹尼和布里奇特谈过之后
it has been Amityville Horror plumbing.
这里就和鬼哭神嚎里面似的
You are poltergeisting in your own house.
你这可是在自己的房♥子里折腾啊
I said goodbye. I made my peace.
我和他们说再见了 我已经看开了
I gave them my blessing. Then why does it...
我为他们祝福 那为什么...
Why does it sound like the house is gonna eat us?
为什么房♥子好像要吃我们似的
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
I just... I'm really...
我...我真的...
I'm not trying to do anything.
我什么都没做
OK, well,
好吧
so there's just nothing that you're upset about?
那就没有什么让你烦心的事吗
No. Nothing?
没有 真没有
I don't know how to make it stop.
我不知道该怎么办
That might be me.
那好像是我弄的
I just flooded the toilet.
我刚把厕所弄堵了
I think that the fact that we are drowning in sewage
我觉的现在我们被污水包围了
is a sign you should be moving on.
也表明你该离开了
You've been here for a month.
你在这里都待了一个月了
Yeah, I've got so much joy in me,
即便每天对着你这死尸一样惨白的脸
not even your cadaverous mug can ruin it.
我在这里住得也很愉快
I'm starving after last night.
折腾了一晚真是饿死我了
There's nothing like a little late-night exercise
没有什么比深夜的小运动
to get the appetite going.
更能让人食欲大振了
I'm sure I don't wanna know what you're talking about.
我不想知道你在说什么
There he is.
他来了
Sleeping it off?
睡完好些了吗
What happened there?
你手怎么了
Oh, that was just some...
只是几个...
Drunk idiots... Being idiots.
喝醉的白♥痴♥...自找麻烦
They were baked, all bloated up.
他们被狠狠教训了一顿
The city is hell, man.
城里真是乱
That's why I like the country, the woods, nature...
所以我更喜欢乡下 树林 大自然...
But those degenerates,
但是那些不识相的家伙
they picked the wrong night to walk on...
他们出门没看黄历...
Ray...
雷...
And this boy, with the puppy eyes, he's a killer.
这位同胞 其貌不扬 却是个打架好手
It's the shy ones you gotta watch out for.
真是真人不露相
The sink's,
这个水池
I know. Call a plumber.
我知道 叫个管道工吧
I'll call Danny.
我一会打给丹尼
Um, do you want a ride tonight?
晚上一起出去逛逛吗
You're off the hook. Me and Josh are turning together.
你没戏了 乔什和我有约了
Really?
是吗
Hey, Ray...
雷...
You sure about that?
你确定吗
We're gonna meet at the shed after sunset, right?
我们日落后在小屋碰头 好吗
I just hope it's not too much of a letdown
我在想昨晚把他们打得满地找牙
after stomping the crap out of them fangers last night.
今天我们也应该放松一下
I just... I have to go mail something, so...
我 我要去寄东西
We're gonna run together, all right?
我们一起去跑步 好吗
Unleashed!
自♥由♥奔跑
Help us hold him!
帮忙按住他
What's his story? Dahmer out there attacked him.
怎么回事 一个凶徒袭击了他
He was ripping out this guy's neck with his teeth.
那人用牙把他的脖子给撕扯开
Poor guy stabbed him,
这个可怜的家伙刺伤了那个狂徒
but he's so tweaked on PCP
他对麻药有脱瘾反应
or something, he...
或是别的原因 他...
I need the priest! The priest!
我要找神父 神父
Now he finds religion. Convenient.
现在他想到上帝了 反应真快
Aidan!
艾登
Mr. Sarin... Mr. Sarin,
萨林先生 萨林先生
do you remember me?
还记得我吗
I'm Aidan. You're the nurse.
我是艾登 你是那个护士
Yes, and I thought we said goodbye yesterday.
对 我还以为昨天我们已经永别了
I screwed up. I screwed up!
我搞砸了 搞砸了
I need help over here!
这里需要帮助
You know what? I got this.
这里有我就够了
I can't hear your heart.
我听不到你的心跳声
Who did this to you? Who turned you?
谁对你下的手 谁转化了你
You're one of us? Help me!
你也是吸血鬼 救救我
I didn't see the knife.
我没看见到刀
The cops were on me... Shut up!
警♥察♥在询问我 闭嘴
Why were you asking for the priest? Did he do this?
你为什么叫牧师来 是不是他干的
Get me out! How many did he turn?
救我出去 他还转化了多少人
Help me! Sedative!
救救我 镇静剂
Get him!
抓住他
Stop him! Get out of the way!
拦住他 让开
I poured in that drain-clog stuff.
我倒了些疏通水管的东西进去
The whole sink started bubbling over.
水池就不断冒泡出来
That's pure acid. It'll eat through the pipes.
你倒的是纯酸 会腐蚀管道
Well, I didn't know what else to do.
我也不知道还能怎么办
All the sinks, the toilet, every drain's backed up.
所有的水池 厕所 水管都反流了
Don't you have one of those snake things,
你们不是有那种蛇状的
or whatever you call them?
通管道的工具吗
This is where Sally fell.
莎莉就是在这里摔倒的
Yep. Fell so hard, I broke the floor.
是啊 摔得那么重 还砸坏了地砖
I don't know, Danny.
我不知道 丹尼
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表