剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Being Human"...
《我欲为人》前情提要
We have too much to do in too little time
我们要做的事情太多 时间太少
to lay waste to the one strength we have.
所以我们一个力量都不能失去
That goes for the weakest...
如果我们不再团结
that goes for the mistakes.
我们就会有麻烦了
Is it totally crazy town to pursue a relationship
如果我们在死后再续前缘
with someone when you're both dead?
会不会很疯狂
None of us should be in relationships.
我们都不适合谈恋爱
Oh my God!
我的天哪
Aidan!
艾登
Rebecca fixed me!
瑞贝卡救了我
You can't turn a kid!
你不能转化一个孩子
I did this for you.
我都是为了你
That is why we don't turn children.
那就是我们不准转化孩子的原因
I have news from Boston.
我有来自波士顿的消息
May I see them?
我可以见他们吗
Immortality is an easy thing to take for granted.
永生对我们来说是再正常不过的事情
You figure: You've got forever.
你心说 既然获得了永生
What's a little mistake here and there?
犯点小错又有什么关系
But that's the thing about forever.
但是这就是永生的真面目
The choices you make, the people you lose,
你所做的决定 所失去的亲人
your mistakes are indelible,
让你难以释怀的错误
with no sweet death to erase your own memory.
无法像人类一样用死亡来将其忘却
You may think the greatest reward of eternal life
你也许会认为 永生的最大好处
is the power it gives you.
是其赐予你的力量
You're untouchable.
让你无可匹敌
Whatever's going on with you,
不管你在想什么
stow it!
别想了
I'm fine.
我没事
You're brooding over your girl
我们有事要忙的时候
when we have business to attend to.
你还在惦记着心上人
And the Dutch will smell every inch of
荷兰佬会闻到你身上
her human stink all over you.
弥漫着人类的恶臭
Will you give me a hand, please?
你能帮帮忙吗
What do you want me to say?
你想我说什么
It's a relationship. It's complicated.
这是恋爱阶段 很复杂
It's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
You know what? I don't expect you to understand.
我从没指望你能理解
What? That you completely lost your mind?
理解什么 理解你彻底疯了吗
Excuse me for not understanding!
抱歉 我理解不了
You think they'll understand, huh?
你认为他们会理解吗
Being shunned for a human?
因为一个人类就对他们避而不见吗
You think they'll care?
你认为他们会在意吗
Bishop, we don't even know why they're here,
比索普 我们还不知道他们来这里的原因
and you wanna step out!
你就想溜出去
What? To go courting? Now?
出去求爱吗 这个时候吗
She's pulling away from me, Aidan.
艾登 她在和我保持距离
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
So?
所以呢
So...
所以...
You know what?
那算了
Just go.
去吧
Carlo, I gotta go.
卡洛 我得走了
Where?
去哪
Better you go now before they wake up.
你最好在他们醒来之前行动
The power is a perk, something
力量的特殊之处在于
to make your endless passing days more bearable.
它可以让你那无尽的时光不那么难熬
But to rule the world alone...
但孤独地统治世界
is worthless.
是毫无价值的
Listen to me! Listen!
听我说 听着
He was out of control!
他已经失控了
It is impossible for a child that young
那么小的孩子
to control what this is!
根本不能控制住自己
So you couldn't teach him like you said you'd teach me?
你就不能像教我那样教他吗
I believed you!
我那么信任你
I know! Bernie believed you!
我知道 伯尼也那么信任你
I know! I hate myself!
我知道 我恨我自己
Enough for both of us. Listen to me. Bernie...
我们都别闹了 听我说 伯尼他...
But when you've been alive for as long as I have,
你如果有我活得那么久的话
you begin to understand or see.
你也就明白了
He was the closest thing I'll ever have to a son.
我都把他当做自己的儿子了
The closest thing...
我还...
I'll ever have to sharing my blood.
让他的身体里流着我的血
I'm sorry.
对不起
Your son...
你的儿子...
Were you there when he died,
他死的时候你在他身边吗
like you were with Bernie?
就像你在伯尼身边那样
Don't ever talk about my son!
别提我的儿子
Take your situation elsewhere.
去别的地方处理你们的问题
They'll be awake soon.
他们就快醒了
Who?
谁
Hegeman and the others.
海格曼和其他人
The Dutch are here?
荷兰佬在这里吗
Who the hell are the Dutch?
荷兰佬到底是谁
Listen. Shh! The Dutch, they are our elders.
小声点 荷兰佬是老一辈的同类
They originate from the Netherlands.
他们来自荷兰
They hide in Amish's contry.
隐居在阿米什的乡村
because it's the closest thing
因为那里是他们能找到的
to an orthodox lifestyle that they can find.
最接近他们传统生活方式的地方
Hey, you need to be careful!
你要小心点
The Dutch are intense.
荷兰佬总是神经紧张
It doesn't matter how many there are.
无论他们人数有多少
Even if there's a few,
即使只有几个
a whisper from them sends a trigger to Pennsylvania,
他们只要轻声号♥令 宾夕法尼亚的同类
to the families in Chicago and New York.
芝加哥和纽约的同类就会闻风而动
I don't need protection!
我不需要谁的保护
Especially from you!
尤其是你的
Yes, well, shall we?
好的 一起进来吗
I'm not staying here!
我不会待在这里
Look, Bishop, I'm not a member of this family anymore.
比索普 我不再是家族的成员了
I don't have to put on a show for them.
没必要在他们面前演戏
I see.
我懂了
You're sure you don't wanna stay?
你确定不留下来吗
Tell Hegeman in person
不亲自告诉海格曼
how you suck on hospital bags and live with a werewolf?
你吸医院的血 和狼人住在一起
'Cause he just loves to hear updates on modern customs.
我想他会喜欢听当代的风俗习惯
He doesn't need to know...
他没必要知道...
Hegeman doesn't care about me.
海格曼压根不在乎我
Oh, on the contrary, my friend.
恰恰相反 我的朋友
You're the great warrior.
你是最勇猛的战士
I understand your wish to be free of us,
我理解你不想和我们在一起的心情
but I'm good that way.
我没意见
Hegeman is 1010.
海格曼已经1010岁了
He's old-fashioned.
他很传统的
To him, the way you live
对他来说 你的生活方式
is an insult to the empire they've built.
是对他们所建立的帝国的侮辱
Are you husking corn for your lady?
你在为你的心上人剥玉米吗
I love it!
真不错
Are you also making pie? Because you should.
你是不是还要做些派 你应该这么做
Oh wow! Are you trying to look like a douche?
你想看起来像个傻瓜吗
I'm trying not to look like a crazy person
我想别人不会把我
talking to myself.
自言自语的疯子
Oh, smart!
真聪明
So, what time are you going over to Nora's?
你什么时候去诺拉家
Half hour.
半小时后
I figure a daytime barbeque should be safe.
我想白天烧烤应该很安全
Oh... right, right. Full moon tonight.
对了 今晚就要月圆了
How are you pulling this off?
你怎么重新赢得她芳心的
I'm barely pulling it off.
没干什么
She just gets that some things are private.
只是她知道了我有些私人问题
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表