剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
They will kill you.
他们会杀了你
And I'm not gonna stay around
我也不会留下来
to suffer your consequences and tidy up your mess.
承担后果 收拾你的烂摊子
Not anymore. I'm done!
再也不会了 我受够了
Aidan...
艾登
I'm not gonna heed you.
我不会听从于你
I won't succumb to you, not ever again.
不会屈服于你 再也不会
I renounce you as my maker.
我宣布和你断绝关系
You would turn your back on me?
你准备置我于不顾了
Smarten up, pal.
聪明点 老兄
Because either I leave you now...
因为我要么现在离开你
or I betray you later.
要么以后背叛你
Tell me that you understand.
希望你能理解我
I need you to let Josh go.
我要你把乔什放了
I'm afraid it's a bit too late for that.
恐怕来不及了
I'll come back.
我可以回来
With the understanding that if I do,
但我回来的条件是
Josh walks out of here a free man.
你要让乔什安全离开这里
Could you be a bit more specific? Come back...
你能说得再具体一点吗 你会回到...
To you.
你身边
I'll come back to you.
我会回到你身边
Not long now, pup.
时间快到了 狗狗
Come here, boy.
走吧 孩子
Come here!
快走
Don't let the bastard scare you, Josh.
别被这个混♥蛋♥吓到了 乔什
Get undressed.
把衣服脱了
Come on!
来吧
Come on!
来吧
Bishop...
比索普
Marcus!
马库斯
I'm afraid I have some bad news, gentlemen.
有个坏消息 先生们
The older wolf is sick.
老狼病了
It wouldn't be a fair fight,
很难做到公平竞争
at least not fair for all those who have laid down money.
起码对于下注的那些人来说是这样
I know how much you appreciate a good wolf fight
我知道你们想看他们一决高下
and I don't wanna disappoint you,
我不想让你们失望
so we'll just watch this one transform,
不过即使只是看他变形
and that should salvage the evening somewhat, no?
我们今晚也不虚此行了 对吧
Or you could volunteer some of yours to go in there and fight him.
或者你还可以派你的人进去和他单挑
Well, Hegeman, that would be suicide.
海格曼 那简直就是去自杀
And I'm afraid I can't afford to lose any of my people.
我可经受不起损兵折将这种事
But you have so many.
但你的队伍如此庞大
So many.
如此庞大
I'm afraid there was a bit of a problem.
恐怕出了点问题
Stop it! You told me you would stop it!
快阻止这一切 你说过你会阻止这一切
Go ahead.
继续
Go for the neck! Come on!
咬它脖子 上啊
Look at your little friend, the cowardly lion.
瞧瞧你的小朋友 胆小如鼠
Come on!
上啊
I don't know how to live with myself.
我无法原谅自己
It stays with you.
你将永远无法释怀
The first time I...
我第一次...
I couldn't even blink without seeing that man's face.
那个男人的面孔不断在我眼前闪现
Why didn't they lock me up like Douglas?
为什么他们不把我像道格拉斯那样关起来
What did you do?
你做了什么
Something that was gonna catch up with me anyway.
一些我早晚都要做的事情
What the hell does that mean?
你这是什么意思
I have to go back to them.
我要归队了
At least for a little while.
起码是最近这段时间
You'd go back there?
你要回到他们那里吗
Bishop, he did me a favour,
比索普帮了我的忙
and I have to do this for him.
我必须要回报他
It's a code of honour between us.
我们之间要恪守诺言
Where exactly is the honour in that? With them?
和他们在一起有什么诺言可守
You should know, Sally, that what you said...
你知道吗 莎莉 你那时说的话
it mattered.
很重要
I was scared, selfish even.
我既胆小又自私
It's really you who saved Josh.
是你救了乔什
And doomed you?
结果害了你
Aidan, no.
不要 艾登
Sally's right.
莎莉说得对
What I saw in there... How could you...
我看到了他们那副德行 你怎么可以...
do that? How could you go back to that?
这样做呢 你怎么可以回去呢
When all this, this house...
搬过来一起住...
It was all your idea in the first place!
可都是你的主意
I mean... God, Aidan...
我是说...天哪 艾登
what are we supposed to believe in
如果我们连你都不能信任
if we can't believe in you?
那还能信任谁呢
You can.
你们可以信任我
I just hope that you both can forgive me.
我只是希望你们能原谅我
How did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
People have a hard time saying no to me.
人们可是很难拒绝我的要求的
Except for you.
除了你
James, I thought we agreed not to talk about that anymore.
詹姆斯 我们不是说好不谈这个吗
And we won't.
不谈就不谈
We won't have to.
以后也不谈了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Everything's OK, Jane.
我没事 简
Everything is just grand.
一切都很好
That's why I'm here.
所以我才过来找你
Is it?
是吗
I love how vibrant you are,
我爱你的精力充沛
how alive...
生机勃勃...
But lately, I've been thinking...
但最近我一直在想...
It's not natural.
这不符合自然规律
Don't you agree, Jane?
你同意吗 简
Yes, of course.
当然同意了
It's not natural at all.
一点都不符合自然规律
You see, because...
你看 因为...
if you're here...
你的存在...
then I'm reminded of my weakness.
时刻提醒着我有多么软弱
And you're a temptation to me.
你是我的致命诱惑
And I have to be stronger than that,
我要变得更加强大
the way I used to be.
就像过去一样
Do you have any idea who I used to be?
你知道我过去的样子吗
My love...
我的挚爱...
That's right... That's right...
没错...没错...
We built something wonderful, you and I, Jane,
你我共度了一段美好时光
but I'm afraid this is where it has to end.
但我们恐怕要走到尽头了
You said so yourself.
你自己也这么说过
And you were right.
你说得没错
You were just being true to yourself.
你只是忠于自我而已
It's the same for me.
我也是
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
Glad you could make it!
很高兴你能赶过来
Let's just get this over with. They've lingered long enough.
赶紧做个了结吧 他们已经逗留太久了
Right. Would you like to be the one to tell them to leave?
好吧 你愿意去把他们劝走吗
Then let's just get through this.
不愿意的话 那就只能慢慢来
We'll embrace them like the genial hosts we are,
我们热情地招待他们
let them sniff around Boston's battlegrounds and what not.
让他们考察一下波士顿的战场 诸如此类的
They'll say what they have to say, then they'll leave.
发表完意见过后他们自然会离开
They don't even like this city.
他们根本不喜欢这个地方
They're only here to judge us.
只是为了来给咱们挑刺罢了
And we judge them
我们也可以给
and their provincial farm life smelling of barn owls.
他们乡巴佬式的生活挑刺啊
To each his own, Aidan.
各有所好 艾登
It's worth another 50 years of peace.
这能换来五十年的和平
Fine.
好吧
Gentlemen!
先生们
Shall we get some dinner?
该吃晚餐了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表