剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Shut up! Can't.
不是吧 真的
Oh! Wow! How mad are you?
那你肯定气疯了
I desperately wanna wreak havoc on Danny,
我想报复丹尼都想得痛不欲生了
but my friend Aidan thinks it's a bad idea,
但我朋友艾登觉得这样不好
like I'll be stuck here or something.
说我会不能得到超度什么的
That's a bunch of bull!
真是胡说八道
You're just supposed to let Danny get away with it?
你怎么可以让丹尼逍遥法外
Yes, that's what I think. But he's...
是啊 我也是这么想的 但他
No, we'll figure it out.
没事 我们想办法的
Screw Aidan!
去艾登的
No one gets what we're going through but us!
没人能理解我们经历的苦难
Oh, honey, you're so happy you've met me!
宝贝 遇上我你真是太走运了
Holy mother.
我的天
That looks like a girl that forgot her underwear.
那女孩看上去好像没穿内衣
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Painting the town red.
狂欢痛饮
Wanna come?
一起吗
OK, so, I'm gonna go to a place that is not here.
好吧 我去别的地方了
I like your new girlfriend.
我喜欢你的新女友
That's Josh's sister.
她是乔什的妹妹
Are you running a kennel now?
你养了一窝狼吗
She didn't smell like a bitch.
她闻起来不像是狼人
I don't have anything to say to you.
对你我无话可说
You wouldn't have shown up the other day
我们要是无话可说
looking for me if you had nothing to say.
那天你就不会去找我了
You are a lost cause.
你们这么做是白费力气
We have eternity,
我们已经获得了永生
and you're really gonna give up now?
你现在真的要放弃吗
They sent you that DVD
他们给你寄那张DVD
because they think I affect you.
他们觉得我能影响你
Brilliant!
好想法
Pretend I don't. Whatever.
即便不能
I spend half my time trying to forget about you, too.
我也曾费尽心思要忘记你
I give up.
我还是放弃了
I like these plates.
我喜欢这些盘子
They've got character.
图案很漂亮
Thanks. Yeah, we found 'em at a flea market.
谢谢 我们在跳蚤市场买♥♥的
Aidan had a few from an old set, so...
艾登还有几个更老的
Is that how you two ended up living together?
你们是不是因为这个住在一起的
Your love of vintage china?
你们喜欢收藏古老的瓷器
Um... actually, no.
其实不是
We, uh...
我们
We met in a fight.
我们算是不打不相识
Well, sort of a fight.
算是打了一场架
It was... I was being fought.
我被揍了
Pummelled, really.
被拳头给打惨了
So, you're an antiquer, not a fighter.
你是收藏古董的 不是小混混
Much hotter.
这样性感多了
Seriously?
真的吗
No.
假的
But that's OK.
但这不要紧
You're scared. I saw it.
你很害怕 我看得出
Before or after I ripped that joker's neck off,
撕断那家伙的脖子的过程
I loved it.
我非常享受
Even if I didn't,
即使我不享受
I'm supposed to disobey, go against King Bishop?
我应该跟比索普陛下对着干吗
You killed me, but he made me.
你杀了我 但是他让我重生
At the hotel,
在旅馆
I looked up and you were gone.
我一不留神 你就走了
I thought I was doing you a favor.
我以为我是在帮你
By going back to Bishop? To Marcus?
就是回去找比索普和马库斯吗
You're probably just doing their bidding
你现在或许就是按照他们的吩咐
by talking to me now!
来跟我谈话
I was. Marcus brought me here tonight.
是的 今晚是马库斯把我带到这里的
Oh God, Rebecca!
天哪 瑞贝卡
Why do you think I'm telling you?
你知道我为什么要告诉你这些吗
I'm coming clean. I can't do this.
我不是来吸血的 我不能那么做
What do you want from me? I'm screwed, Aidan!
你还要我怎样呢 艾登 我是被逼的
Anything I do!
那些事我都是被逼的
You know that!
你很清楚
I shouldn't have let you walk inside that night.
那天晚上我不该让你进去
I should have just walked away
我该一走了之
and let you live your life.
让你去过自己的生活
I wasn't living it that well.
我活得并不好
Can I help you with that?
要我帮忙吗
I'm a skirt chaser, babe.
亲爱的 我只好女色
But I'll take a light if you got it.
有火的话就借个火
So, do you come here a lot?
你经常来这吗
I go wherever he goes.
他去哪儿我就去哪儿
Who's that?
他是谁
The douche who went on without me.
我死后继续逍遥的混♥蛋♥
You can call him Bill.
你可以叫他比尔
Coming to these places night after night,
每晚他都来这里
trolling for some girl dumb enough
勾搭一些蠢女孩
to lick his rotted herpes face for a night.
亲他那长满腐烂疱疹的脸
It makes me sick.
真让我作呕
Let's go say hi!
我们去跟他打声招呼
Please don't.
拜托别这么做
So, what are you gonna do?
你下一步要做什么
I don't know. What do you feel like?
我也不知道 你觉得这样如何
Make him think he's seeing maggots in his whisky?
让他以为他看到威士忌里有蛆
Make his teeth fall out while he talks up a slut?
在他勾搭女人的时候让他的牙掉出来
You can do that?
你能做到吗
I can make him think it's happening.
我能让他感觉那些事在发生
See, that's why you look so sad, honey.
亲爱的 这就是你难过的原因
You're wasting your time trying to be a ghost.
学做一个鬼魂实在是浪费时间
Being a ghost is boring!
当鬼魂太无聊了
I know.
我知道
But a poltergeist...
但是当一个恶作剧鬼
Delicious!
很有意思
What are you saying?
你在念什么
Get 'em off! Get 'em off me!
走开 给我下来
Get out of the way! Move!
让开 别挡路
Get it off me!
给我下来
Danny can't even hear me!
丹尼都听不到我说话
How do you do that?
你是怎么做到的
Honestly, for the first five years, I couldn't do squat.
老实说 刚开始的五年我都闲不住
But for the past 15, hello!
但是在后来的十五年
I know, I should probably just kill him, right?
我知道 我或许该杀掉他 对吧
Buzz kill!
太绝了
Fatal-attraction ghost. Wow!
致命诱惑的鬼魂
So, what about your door?
那你的"门"呢
My what?
我的什么
Your door. You know, how you move on.
你的"门" 让你超度的那个"门"
Move on to what?
超度到哪儿
I'm sorry, babe, I gotta go.
亲爱的 抱歉 我要走了
Bill hasn't gotten his rocks off in five years.
比尔这五年都过得不轻松
You know why? Vigilance!
你知道为什么吗 失眠症
Well, come find me sometime, yeah?
有时间来找我玩吧
We'll get your guy.
我们一起去找你男人
Sorry, did I...
抱歉 我该
Relax. I've got a good right hook if I need it.
放松点 我准备好了会暗示你
OK. Just...
好的 只是
Am I being too...
我是不是太
You're being too polite. Yeah, I just...
你太绅士了 嗯 我只是
I just wanna make sure.
我只是想要确定下
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Just... Yeah, OK.
等下 好的
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
You were heavy petting, so I hid here.
你们俩在那亲热 所以我躲在这里
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表