剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
So, I've been thinking about what you said,
我一直在想你跟我说的话
you know, and...
你知道的
I think I should try to move on.
我想我应该向前看
Great.
很好
So, I just need you to call Danny,
我需要你帮我打电♥话♥给丹尼
tell him to come over, fix the pipes,
叫他过来修水管
and, uh, I'll take it from there.
我从那里开始起步
Josh.
乔什
If you could call Danny Can it wait?
如果你能打给他 能等等吗
It'll take 2 seconds.
就花你两秒钟
I just want to be alone.
我想静一静
I just want to be alone.
我想静一静
And see, this is the problem.
你看 问题就在这里
You're always here, so I can never be alone.
你一直在这里 所以我没法清净
Where am I supposed to go?
那我该去哪儿
I don't know. Beyond? I--I--I don't--
不知道 去投胎 我不太
Yes, please.
好啊
Like I'd rather be shacking up with a vampire
好像我愿意跟吸血鬼
and, oh yeah, a day drinker.
和酒鬼共居一室一样
Josh, I was gonna get my Master's,
乔什 我都是快拿到学位的人了
and now I have nothing to read
但我现在除了站在你身后
but stupid blogs over your shoulder.
看那些脑残的博客外没别的可读了
I've tried to leave. I don't know how.
我试过离开 可我不知道怎么离开
Then figure it out, Sally. Figure it out, OK?
那你去想清楚 莎莉 想清楚好吗
Because I--
因为我
My life sucks enough
没有你烦我
without having to live in your purgatory.
我的生活就已经糟糕透顶了
You're right. I have stuff to work out.
你是对的 我还有事忙
You don't know how lucky you are!
你不知道自己有多幸运
Lucky. Right, yeah.
幸运 是啊
Whatever's going on with you,
不管你遇到什么事
at least you have the chance to fix it.
至少你还有机会去弥补
It's a bad bump on the otherwise ongoing road of your life.
这只是你人生旅途上的一次小插曲
I can't do anything.
而我却什么都做不了
I can't change anything.
什么都无法改变
I can't even drink a beer
我甚至没法买♥♥醉
to make myself feel better.
让自己好过点
So just go on your pansy-ass mopey kick,
你就像个娘们那样自怨自艾吧
but at least have the decency to appreciate
可至少你还没陷入绝境
that you haven't dropped off a cliff to nowhere.
你应该为这个而感到高兴
How did you manage to make this about you?
你怎么把自己搞成这样的
Last time we spoke,
上次我们谈话的时候
you mentioned you and Rebecca were friends.
你提到你和瑞贝卡是朋友
We worked together, yes.
我们是同事 没错
Some of your coworkers tell us you were more than that.
有些同事说你们的关系要复杂的多
More than what?
怎么复杂
More than friends.
超出朋友的范畴
When was the last time you were at Rebecca's apartment?
你上次去她的公♥寓♥是什么时候
Hold on. I never said I was at her apartment.
等下 我可没说过我去过她的公♥寓♥
You've never been there? No.
你从没去过 没有
You sure?
你确定
Aiden didn't do this, Tim.
不是艾登干的 蒂姆
What are you talking about?
你说什么
He didn't do this.
不是他干的
Of course.
当然了
He didn't.
不是他
You're going to wait in the car
你去车上等我
and you were never here, OK?
而且你从没来过这里 好吗
You know what? I'll be in the car.
我回车上去了
Good.
很好
Thanks, Tim. Bye.
多谢 蒂姆 再见
Good to see you back, Aiden.
很高兴你归队了 艾登
I'm not back, Bishop.
我没归队 比索普
Really?
是吗
'Cause Marcus said that girl was so torn up,
马库斯说那女孩儿活活被撕碎了
you could read the VIN number off her ribs.
从肋骨就能看出是谁干的
Marcus is an ass.
马库斯是个蠢货
Maybe.
也许吧
God, Aiden! It's been months.
天哪 艾登 有好几个月了
I've been busy.
我很忙
I can see that.
看的出来
You look horrible.
你看上去很不好
Thank you.
多谢
Look, I would take it as a personal favour
听着 如果你能把这件事摆平
if you would make this thing disappear.
我会看做是一个人情
Please.
拜托
I will.
我会的
Well, I would, but it's not as easy as all that this time.
我是说我会的 但是这次有点麻烦
See, 'cause everybody seems to know
看 大家都知道
that Rebecca had a thing for Aiden,
瑞贝卡对艾登有意思
so it's Rebecca and Aiden, Aiden and Rebecca.
瑞贝卡和艾登 艾登和瑞贝卡
We'll get through it.
我们会摆平它
We always do.
我们总能摆平
Always will.
总会摆平
I'm not back, Bishop.
我没有归队 比索普
What happened with Rebecca was a mistake.
瑞贝卡的事是个错误
Right, happens to all of us.
是啊 我们身上都会发生
Somewhere between the tiramisu and the naughty bits,
有时候美食和佳人
we lose our heads.
会让我们失控
It wasn't a mistake, Aiden. You're a shark.
这不是失误 艾登 你是一只鲨鱼
Be a shark.
本性难移
Not anymore.
不再是了
All right.
好吧
Marcus mentioned your little blood-bank diet.
马库斯提到你的血库节食计划
How's that going?
进行的如何了
Sit down.
坐下
200 and how many years you played at my feet,
你在我手下混了多少年了
and now I don't even get basic common courtesy?
对我连点起码的礼貌都没有吗
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
I'm fine.
我很好
Well, you don't look fine.
但你看上去不好
What do you want from me, Bishop?
你想怎么样 比索普
You want help with your little recruiting plan?
你的招募计划需要人手吗
Who said anything about recruiting?
谁说的招募计划
Marcus told me everything.
马库斯都跟我说了
Forget about Marcus.
别管马库斯
What I care about is you.
我关心的是你
No, what you care about is control.
不 你关心的是控制大权
The changes that I've made,
我所做出的转变
the life that I'm trying to live,
我所想生活的方式
oh, you can't stand that, can you?
你没法忍♥受 是吧
OK.
好吧
Would you put yourself in my shoes for a second?
你能不能站在我的角度思考一下
You don't call. You don't write.
你既给我打电♥话♥ 也不写信
You move in with a werewolf.
你和一个狼人同居
How did you know that?
你是怎么知道的
I think you have no idea what you're up to.
我想你不知道自己在干什么
I think you're lost.
我想你昏头了
I think if you're not careful,
我想如果你不够小心
you may never find your way back again.
你也许永远没法回头了
and that, Aiden, that worries me.
这些 艾登 这些让我不安
Is that all?
就这些吗
Would you believe that making you angrier
如果是让你更加愤怒不是我的初衷
was not the point of all this?
你信吗
Bishop...
比索普
you can forget about it.
你还是算了吧
Aiden.
艾登
It's cold out there without us, isn't it?
没有我们活的很冷清 不是吗
OK.
好吧
Don't you ruin the time.
别破坏了这美好一刻
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表