剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Being Human"
《我欲为人》前情提要
You're more pathetic as a ghost than you were alive.
你死之后 比你活着的时候还可悲
SHUT UP!!
住口
I'm not the kind of guy
我不是那种
who mounts women spontaneously
见色起意
and has furious animal sex.
欲壑难填的人
I can't believe I went with it myself.
真不敢相信我能有这样的经历
I wanna be with you,
我想和你在一起
but there's something in my life.
但是我有苦衷
And we have the numbers and we have the power.
我们人多势众
We won't have to hide.
再也不需要东躲西♥藏♥
We can live right out in the open.
我们可以光明正大地生活
Aidan! Rebecca fixed me.
艾登 瑞贝卡救了我
I wish I was like this before,
我希望以前就能这样
then those boys wouldn't have messed with me.
这样那两个男孩就不敢欺负我了
Thank you for taking care of those boys.
那两个男孩劳你费心了
Whatever I can do.
乐意效劳
Listen to me! He was out of control.
听我说 他已经失控了
You couldn't teach him, like you said you'd teach me?
难道你不能教他吗 就像教我那样
The way you live is an insult to the empire they've built.
你的生活方式是对他们所建帝国的侮辱
I'll come back.
我会回来
I'm sorry, could you be a little bit more specific?
抱歉 你能说得更具体点吗
Come back to... To you.
回到... 你身边
I'll come back to you.
我会回到你身边
The only constant in life...
生命中唯一不变的
is change.
就是变化
People, as a species,
作为一个物种
are in a constant state of metamorphosis.
人类处于不断的变形之中
Just when we get comfortable swimming in the sea,
当我们开始习惯在海洋里漫游时
we end up on land.
我们却上了岸
The moment we become accustom to crawling,
当我们习惯于爬行前进时
we stand on two legs.
我们又开始直立行走
After you.
你先请
Our instinct is to resist change, to fear it,
我们会本能地抗拒变化 害怕变化
so we wrap a pretty word like "evolution" around it
于是我们会用"进化"这样的字眼对其进行包装
and hope that it will make the pill...
人类这样做是希望自己能够...
...easier to swallow.
慢慢接受这个事实
Well... this is one of our better additions
自你们上次离开后
to Boston since your last visit.
我们在波士顿扩建了这个地方
We've reserved the entire space for your enjoyment.
我们保留了整个场所供你们享乐
What about the harbour?
那海港呢
Again, the harbour isn't what it used to be.
海港已经和过去不一样了
There's too many people there now, tourists,
现在那里人山人海 全是游客
even at night.
晚上也一样
But we always go to the harbour.
但我们以前习惯于去海港
Yes, we like to feed by the water.
我们喜欢在水边猎食
Yes, well.
是
Maybe next time.
下次吧
They aren't chained.
你没把她们锁起来
Were they compelled?
他们会反抗吗
No, there's no need.
不会 没有这个必要
The agreement is that we feed, not kill.
我的规矩是只饮血 不杀戮
They're here by choice.
她们是自愿过来的
Some, because they hope to be diners someday and...
有人希望成为我们的同类
some have issues.
有人则有某种情结
But you don't drain them?
但你们没有把他们吸干
We do not feed on blood.
饮血只是手段
We feed on life.
夺命才是目的
This is appalling.
你们这是离经叛道
Well, this is a new reality.
这就是如今的现实
We're not asking you to forsake your old ways,
我们没要求你们放弃自己的生活方式
but you did say you wanted to see
你们说过想参观一下
how we lived here in Boston,
我们在波士顿的生活方式
and this is it.
我们的生活方式就是这样
Fenway Park, Faneuil Hall...
芬威球场 法尼尔会堂
and Lola.
还有萝拉
Local treasures all.
当地人都爱
The thing is,
事实上
change doesn't care if you love it or you hate it.
变化无关乎你的好恶
Change is indifferent, intractable.
变化是中立的 难以驾驭
Like I said, every cubicle is here for your disposal.
每个隔间都可供你们任意享乐
Or whatever you're into.
随你们的喜好
We will try this city feeding.
我们来试试这种城市饮法
You won't be disappointed.
不会让你们失望的
And it will not be denied.
变化同样无法被拒绝
But we will do it our way.
但我们要按自己的方式来
So...
这么说...
Aidan's back!
艾登回来了
It's wonderful, isn't it?
这样很棒吧
All of us together again on our last day.
我们在末日这天又相聚了在一起
Our last day?
末日
There's a traitor amongst us, boys.
我们中出了个叛徒
Someone has told the Dutch everything.
有人向荷兰人告了密
All my plans... well, our plans...
我的 或者说是我们的计划
have come to naught.
都要搁浅了
Today, we will die.
今天就是我们的死期
How can you be so sure?
你凭什么这么肯定
It's the cycle of this endless life.
这就是不灭生命的周期
Aidan remembers well enough how these things play out.
艾登应该很清楚这类事情的最终结局
So greedy.
吃相真难看
And they think we're uncivilized.
他们还说我们是野蛮人呢
Thanks, Jason.
谢谢你 杰森
There, you.
你好啊
You're annoyed.
你生气了
You're mad.
你气疯了
Annoyed and mad, and you should be.
你气炸了 你有理由生气
I'm so sorry.
实在对不起
You vanished, Josh.
乔什 你杳无音信
For two days. I know.
整整两天 我懂
I'm beyond words sorry. I don't know what to say.
我的歉意无以言表 我不知该说些什么
What happened?
发生什么事了
You can't tell me.
你不能告诉我
All I can do is say that I'm...
我只能告诉你...
sorry...
我很抱歉
again and just pray that you can forgive me.
希望你能再原谅我一次
I'm pregnant, Josh.
乔什 我怀孕了
You're...
你...
pregnant?
怀孕了
With... with my baby? What?
是我的吗 你说什么
But, I...
可是 我...
Who else would it be? No, I don't... I...
还能是谁的 我不是...
And just like that, you've turned this into cliches.
就这样 你让我们的故事落入了俗套
The slut who gets herself in trouble,
自讨苦吃的放荡♥女♥人
the bastard who ducks his responsibilities.
遇上了不负责任的混账男人
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
I just... I just...
我就是...
Can we just start over, please?
这段对话我们能重新来过吗
You know, I've been rehearsing this conversation
你知道吗 两天以来我一直在脑海中
in my head for two days.
排练这段对话
But it never went like this.
但没想到会是这样
I'm just surprised.
我只是太惊讶了
Well, you know, we shouldn't be.
不应该是这样的啊
It was stupid of us not to use anything!
我们居然没采取任何安全措施
I just thought that I...
我还以为我...
What, what? What did you think, Josh?
什么 乔什 你以为什么
What? That I was on the pill?
我会吃避孕药吗
Or that if something happened, I'd take care of it?
还是说如果出了岔子 我自己会处理好
No, no. I can't do this conversation right now.
不 我现在不想和你谈论这个问题
Nora, just... No, I just wanted you to know.
诺拉 你... 我只是想让你知道
Now, I'm gonna go back to the version of this conversation
现在我要去把自己排练好的对话
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表