剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Being Human"...
《我欲为人》前情提要
I lost my engagement ring.
订婚戒指掉了
Where the hell is it?
那它在哪儿呢
Danny killed me.
我是被丹尼杀死的
Are you messing with me?
是你在搞鬼吗
Bridge.
布里奇
I wanna shake his very existence.
我想把他的一切抖出这个房♥子
There's an order now.
现在有规矩了
There's Bishop and there's me.
不仅有比索普 还有我
What's it gonna be? Us or them?
那会是什么呢 选择我们还是他们
I choose them.
我选择他们
I told mom and dad I saw you.
我告诉爸妈我看见你了
What did you tell them?
你怎么跟他们说的
My sweet brother went mad.
我的亲哥哥发狂了
Can I help you with that?
要我帮忙吗
Josh.
乔什
Oh my God!
天哪
There's a reason monsters hide under the bed.
怪物们总是隐藏在暗处
We're more scared of you than you are of us.
因为相比之下 我们更害怕你们
That look on your face,
你们见到我们之后
that scream on your lips when you eventually see us...
惊恐的表情 悲惨的尖叫
it's enough to make us forget
足以让我们忘却
we were ever humans at all.
我们曾经也是人类
She has a pretty bad gash on her head...
她头上有一处很深的伤口
some bumps and bruises.
还有淤青和肿块
And, um, where exactly were you?
你到底去哪儿了
I am going to find who did this.
我会查明这是谁干的
And what? Kill them?
然后怎么办 杀了他们
She was drunk, Aidan.
她喝醉了 艾登
Some guy came on to her in an alley.
某个家伙在巷子里撞见了她
She probably pissed him off.
她可能激怒了他
And he was probably drunk,
他也可能喝多了
which is why I asked you to watch her.
就是因为怕这个 我才让你看着她
So...
所以
just don't do anything.
什么都别干
Josh, I... I'm sorry.
乔什 对不起
What did Emily say about the man who attacked her?
埃米莉说没说袭击她的人的情况
What? I don't know.
什么 我不清楚
What did he look like?
他长什么样
I don't know. He offered her a light.
我不知道 他帮她点烟
That it's? That's all he said?
就这些吗 他还说了什么
He gave her some fake creeper name.
他还说了个假名字
Marcus, Michael, I don't know.
马库斯 迈克什么的 我不清楚
Marcus? He said "Marcus"?
马库斯 他说他叫马库斯
I never thought
我没想到
you would stoop to this, cleaning up Marcus' mess.
你会屈尊帮马库斯擦屁♥股♥
Marcus' mess?
帮马库斯擦屁♥股♥
He needs to be punished. For what exactly?
他应该被惩罚 因为什么
Your roommate coldcocking him in an alley
你室友在巷子里打晕了他
or because you started doggy daycare in the first place?
还是因为你开始给你的狗狗当保姆了
Marcus beats up 19-year-old girls.
马库斯暴打了一个十九岁的女孩
That's the program you're running now?
你们现在开始干这个了
The program is a little bit different
我们干的事情
since the last time I saw you.
和上次我见你的时候有点小小的不同
It is out of control, even for you.
情况已经失控了 你也挽回不了
Oh, I'm in control.
我还是掌权者
You're the one who's slipping, Aidan.
是你在堕落 艾登
Marcus was provoked by a lesser being. He retaliated.
马库斯被一个下等物种惹毛了 他要报复
Time was, you would've done the same thing.
放在当年 你也会这么干
You know we arrested somebody last week
你知不知道上周我们逮捕了一个人
whose pit bull killed a little girl?
他的比特犬咬死了一个小女孩
You let your dog run wild, Aidan.
管好你的狗狗 艾登
The rest is justice.
不然我要公事公办了
You and Emily need to get out of town.
你和埃米莉马上离开
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because you can't be a werewolf
因为这是吸血鬼的地盘
and tear up a vampire on their own turf.
你这个狼人也斗不过他们
Do you know
你知不知道
what you've brought on yourself, on us?
你给自己 给大家带来了什么麻烦
Wait. What? Marcus.
等等 什么事 马库斯
Mm-hmm, yeah. Josh, the one who jumped Emily,
没错 乔什 袭击埃米莉的那个人
he is a vampire and he is one of the worst.
他是个吸血鬼 还是最凶残的一个
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
That cop you talked to... I tried to tell you.
问你话的那个警♥察♥ 我来告诉你
Josh, there is an order to things, and Bishop...
乔什 这里有个规矩 比索普...
He's a vampire too? God, Aidan!
他也是个吸血鬼 天哪 艾登
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
You and Emily, you need to leave town.
你和埃米莉 你们必须离开
And I need to fix this.
我来处理这个
It's that shred of humanity
残存的人性
that makes us eventually crawl out from under the stairs
驱使我们从黑暗处现身
and show ourselves to you.
为世人所见
Because even a monster can be afraid of the darkness.
因为身为怪物 我们同样惧怕黑暗
Bridget.
布里奇特
Bridge. I'm here.
布里奇 我在这里
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
I know what he's doing to you.
我知道他对你做了什么
You're not alone.
你并不孤独
Bridget.
布里奇特
Come on, just hear me out.
拜托 听我说完
Really, you can't hear me?
你真的听不见我说话吗
I'm a ghost. I transcend pseudo hippie rock.
我是个鬼魂 摇滚乐也盖不住我的声音
Leave me alone!
离我远点
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗
Get out of this house.
滚出这间房♥子
Get out of my head.
滚出我的脑海
Just leave me the hell alone!
别来烦我
I'm not going anywhere. I'm fine.
我哪儿都不去 我很好
I'm not even on the good painkillers.
我都没用止痛药
We're going to the house,
我们先回住的地方
we're getting your things and we're going.
收拾东西 然后离开
Where?
去哪
We'll figure it out.
到时候再说
It's not safe here, Em.
这里不安全 埃米
That... guy who jumped you...
袭击你的那个人
he's still out there.
他还逍遥法外
Oh God! He was some douche I jock-walked, OK?
天哪 他只是我溜达时碰到的一个混♥蛋♥
He's not a mass murderer.
又不是连环杀手
Em, just... please.
埃米 求你了
Only if you take me one place.
除非你带我去一个地方
Yes, of course. Anywhere.
没问题 去哪都行
What's going on?
怎么了
I know we haven't had a chance...
我们还没好好谈谈
I think Danny's hurting Bridget and he's a psycho.
我觉得丹尼正在伤害布里奇 他是个疯子
I went over there to tell her that he's a total psycho
我去告诉她丹尼是个疯子
and she told me to screw off.
她让我滚开
And I feel horrible 'cause I gave her the blessing
现在我感觉很糟
to be with him in the first place.
因为当初是我撮合他们俩在一起的
You didn't know that he was a psycho, so...
你以前不知道他是个疯子
I didn't subconsciously know?
难道我潜意识里不知道吗
I didn't deliberately trick Bridget into dating him
难道我有意促成布里奇和他交往
because I'm really a horrible, vengeful ghost
是因为我是个可怕又记仇的女鬼吗
and I wanted her to suffer like I did?
还想让她和我受同样的罪吗
No! Oh, I'm sorry.
不是 抱歉
Yeah, no, you're a vampire
是啊 你是个吸血鬼
and also a ghost whisperer.
还是个鬼语者
You don't know that.
你不懂
What if this is about finding your door?
如果这和你的"门"有关呢
What if part of your closure is protecting Bridget?
如果保护布里奇特和你要的圆♥满♥有关呢
Like condoms on a bed stand?
像床边随时待命的套套
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表